Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 35. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Dev please provide recorded version of recent online conference. Huh Thank you
Is their a recording of the conference I would also like to here it
keep sprouting those bitb!

I'm sure there is a recording of the conference call as they normally record them. I'm hoping they have as I always miss these conference calls because of the timezone difference. Good thing is that the price is holding steady at around 200 sats and hopefully it can stay there ready for the next leg up to its ATH.

Price has surged from the past couple of days and today is the 2nd day that it has dipped. Hopefully, after tomorrow, the price would be stable and there should be another surge in price in the coming days if the price for today and tomorrow sustains.
This is only the start to bigger things to come for the beancash. The whole concept of seems pretty new and interesting and really looking good right now. Beans sprouting at home in a wallet.
 Smiley

You are correct! I've been actually looking into sprouting my beancash but I do not have the right hardware. I want to be able to start sprouting. Do you recommend any hardware specifications that is perfect for sprouting beancash?  Huh
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I'm sure there is a recording of the conference call as they normally record them. I'm hoping they have as I always miss these conference calls because of the timezone difference. Good thing is that the price is holding steady at around 200 sats and hopefully it can stay there ready for the next leg up to its ATH.

Price has surged from the past couple of days and today is the 2nd day that it has dipped. Hopefully, after tomorrow, the price would be stable and there should be another surge in price in the coming days if the price for today and tomorrow sustains.
This is only the start to bigger things to come for the beancash. The whole concept of seems pretty new and interesting and really looking good right now. Beans sprouting at home in a wallet.
 Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 22
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
For sprouting is it better to have the amount of BITB in 1 walletaddress ?
Or can I splitt it in several addresses in the same wallet.
Is there a difference for the reward?

keep all in one wallet.
Activity: 164
Can I use MEW for get this coin?
Activity: 143
For sprouting is it better to have the amount of BITB in 1 walletaddress ?
Or can I splitt it in several addresses in the same wallet.
Is there a difference for the reward?
Look everyone BITB distribution has reached its highest ever https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!rich more green than blue that is great for the coin! im so exited that im pulling all my sale and will be putting them 400 sat + . I will be paying our chainz.cryptoid.info subscricion for a year soon we still have 4 months. Much luck to all and welcome to the new!
hi guys,

Is there any online wallet for Bean Cash?

I don't want to sync whole block chain onto my machine.

Thanks
No online, use offline Wink
you can use the android thin wallet download it for the first page of this forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello!
What's your plan for the success in current competitive crypto world?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
hi guys,

Thanks
No online, use offline Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
hi guys,

Thanks

I don't use this place but I've seen it...

https://simplepospool.com/
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
hi guys,

Thanks

No online wallet.

If you download this snapshot, your syncing should be done real fast! --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/c2n859mmbm3waib/BitBean-beancash-snapshot-28-01-2018.zip
Activity: 35
hi guys,

Thanks
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Awesome work guys, Bitbean to the moon!

Join our Telegram group now, almost 100 members!

https://t.me/beancash
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Only now I realized why BITB market is growing so well in the fall. UPBIT added to itself bitb

And this is only the beginning of the growth. So soon we are waiting for 500 sat
Pages:
Jump to: