Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 37. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Pick up some BITB and start sprouting today! its 0.001346 btc a sprout!
Activity: 143
I have created a headless Linux BeanCash wallet on a VPS server.
The wallet is now on the right block.
Does anyone know the command line to unlock the wallet only for staking.

walletpassphrase  [stakingonly]

e.g.
walletpassphrase myingeniouspassword 99999999999 true

thankyou it's working  Grin
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Its almost a month since i started staking my Bitbean yet no reward have been receive.

I will be dumping my Bitbean now and switch to ECA.

Well it depends on how many beans you have sprouting? If you only had under 100k then that is to be expected and would take a long time to sprout. Now if you had over 500k sprouting then that is different as you should of sprouted some beans. Its your choice to leave but I think BeanCash is just getting started and will become a lot bigger this year.

Actually, i really don't want to dump my Bitbean. Where i can get the updated Whitepaper of Bitbean?

How many Bitbean you have and staking reward you're getting? I only have 40k of it maybe i just need to add more Bitbean.

how many blocks do you have? is the wallet open for sprouting? A closed, encrypted wallet will not sprout.

Same for me i staked 87 000 bitb and i neved had some rewads so i changed for ECA!
and ECA i'est still same lol !

lol, don't blame the Beans! in the USArmy there was a saying: It sounds like an operator level deficiency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Why Bean team is so greedy. Why you guys have 50 billion as total supply. Bean can't go to $1 until dev decide to burn at least 95% of the total  coins. But it seems dev are greedy thats why they kept the max limit of 50 Billion. its market cap put it in scam coins. And more over this coin is on junk exchanges except bittrex. So if dev are really keen and interested in growing bean community then they should burn coins and put bean on better exchanges like binance, okex, kucoin, zaif, bithumpetc.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bean-cash/ Shows only Circulating Supply is 2,368,730,000 BITB

Max Supply is 50,000,000,000 BITB,  it will take years to stake this amount.. especially if there
a 1,000,000,000 BITB on Bittrex that is not staking...

Staking is good right now... Once Circulating Supply of 2,368,730,000 BITB are staking in private wallets
the diff will get higher and it will take longer to stake... ( Best time to gather and stake )

Bean Cash is on more Exchanges, Upbits, and Staking Pools

I don't see Bitbean on upbit. And what is the point of having 50 B coin if you don't have enough buyer/investor for 2.4 B coins.

https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-BITB
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
Traces that may be very interesting and I will continue to read them, for my sake but will definitely spend my time, but no matter as long as it is very useful for me.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Why Bean team is so greedy. Why you guys have 50 billion as total supply. Bean can't go to $1 until dev decide to burn at least 95% of the total  coins. But it seems dev are greedy thats why they kept the max limit of 50 Billion. its market cap put it in scam coins. And more over this coin is on junk exchanges except bittrex. So if dev are really keen and interested in growing bean community then they should burn coins and put bean on better exchanges like binance, okex, kucoin, zaif, bithumpetc.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bean-cash/ Shows only Circulating Supply is 2,368,730,000 BITB

Max Supply is 50,000,000,000 BITB,  it will take years to stake this amount.. especially if there

Staking is good right now... Once Circulating Supply of 2,368,730,000 BITB are staking in private wallets
the diff will get higher and it will take longer to stake... ( Best time to gather and stake )

I don't see Bitbean on upbit. And what is the point of having 50 B coin if you don't have enough buyer/investor for 2.4 B coins.
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!

walletpassphrase   [stakingonly]

e.g.
walletpassphrase myingeniouspassword 99999999999 true
Activity: 143

Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
Community Conference
Community on-line conference will be held February 18th. 6pm-6:45pm EST
Link to join will be posted on our official Twitter:
(Bean Cash@BitBeanCoin)  15 min. prior.
 Please submit questions for Q&A ahead of time:  [email protected]
[/center
Due to personal illness, the Bean Cash conference is re-scheduled for Feb. 25th. 6pm-6:45pm EST.

Keep an eye on twitter or our chat channel for instructions how to attend.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Activity: 19
Why Bean team is so greedy. Why you guys have 50 billion as total supply. Bean can't go to $1 until dev decide to burn at least 95% of the total  coins. But it seems dev are greedy thats why they kept the max limit of 50 Billion. its market cap put it in scam coins. And more over this coin is on junk exchanges except bittrex. So if dev are really keen and interested in growing bean community then they should burn coins and put bean on better exchanges like binance, okex, kucoin, zaif, bithumpetc.

Max Supply is 50,000,000,000 BITB for 93 years (525,600,000coin/year)
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Why Bean team is so greedy. Why you guys have 50 billion as total supply. Bean can't go to $1 until dev decide to burn at least 95% of the total  coins. But it seems dev are greedy thats why they kept the max limit of 50 Billion. its market cap put it in scam coins. And more over this coin is on junk exchanges except bittrex. So if dev are really keen and interested in growing bean community then they should burn coins and put bean on better exchanges like binance, okex, kucoin, zaif, bithumpetc.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Community Conference
[/size]
Community on-line conference will be held February 18th. 6pm-6:45pm EST
Link to join will be posted on our official Twitter:
(Bean Cash@BitBeanCoin)  15 min. prior.
 Please submit questions for Q&A ahead of time:  [email protected]
[/size]

I hope there will be a recording of this conference call because I never get a chance to join them but like to hear what the dev team have planned for the future of BeanCash. If there is a recording could you please post it in here once it is released, thank you.
Activity: 6
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is BitBean Coin?
The BitBean Coin is a crypto currency that advertises with a higher scalability and transaction speed.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-bitbean-coin.html
Activity: 56
Its almost a month since i started staking my Bitbean yet no reward have been receive.

Well it depends on how many beans you have sprouting? If you only had under 100k then that is to be expected and would take a long time to sprout. Now if you had over 500k sprouting then that is different as you should of sprouted some beans. Its your choice to leave but I think BeanCash is just getting started and will become a lot bigger this year.

Actually, i really don't want to dump my Bitbean. Where i can get the updated Whitepaper of Bitbean?

How many Bitbean you have and staking reward you're getting? I only have 40k of it maybe i just need to add more Bitbean.

how many blocks do you have? is the wallet open for sprouting? A closed, encrypted wallet will not sprout.

Same for me i staked 87 000 bitb and i neved had some rewads so i changed for ECA!
and ECA i'est still same lol !
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

I'm not sure if there is an updated whitepaper just yet so we'll just have to wait for one.

I actually have over 500k beans staking at the moment and the reason why you are not staking or its taking a long time is because of the low amount of beans you have as 40k isn't very much as the network weight/difficulty is a little high right now. You can keep trying your luck with the 40k or you could sell or even buy more to increase your chance at sprouting. Its up to you on what you decide to do.
Activity: 3
I Deposited 15k beans in my wallet about two weeks ago. Yesterday I sprouted a bean. I was so happy and excited. I really love my beans, they are my favorite altcoin image-wise because they look so cute and friendly. I think giving them such a non-threatening appearance will appeal to those people who are not very computer savvy and perhaps encourage them to dip their toe into the cryptocurrency world. My bean sprouted with four little leaves, so cute! And awarded me 1000 beans.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Pages:
Jump to: