Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 46. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Still nothing from Cryptopia Sad I hope I don't loose my beans

Bombared them with supprot tickets, dont just sit and wait...I hope they will return your beans...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Still nothing from Cryptopia Sad I hope I don't loose my beans
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
I store my bitbeans in a exchange wallet do I need to take any action??

Just reading back a few pages I dont get whats happening

Yes, You need to take any action, don't keep the beans on an exchange, you are missing out on sprouts. Download the new wallet, after it synchronizes move Beans from the exchange so you can sprout.
Thank you so much for the info I'll look into this right away...I thought I was missing something lol
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Yes, You need to take any action, don't keep the beans on an exchange, you are missing out on sprouts. Download the new wallet, after it synchronizes move Beans from the exchange so you can sprout.

But that would also mean letting your wallet active or you will have to let the computer run for days inorder for it to sprout right? Can you recommend any computer or laptop with the right specifications so that we can use it for sprouting? Or are you using a virtual private server if I may ask goodsir?

Staking is very simple, no special computer needed, even works on a raspberry pi.  Make sure you encrypt your wallet.  You need to unlock your wallet for staking only, and of course leave the computer on all the time.  How long it takes to sprout depends on how many you have.  Check some of the posts from users above and you can get an approximation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

But that would also mean letting your wallet active or you will have to let the computer run for days inorder for it to sprout right? Can you recommend any computer or laptop with the right specifications so that we can use it for sprouting? Or are you using a virtual private server if I may ask goodsir?
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I fixed my problem under the settings it was on sprout was only showing 9 bit cash. I switched to default setting and now it showes the 9k+bean cash i put in there. Can some one update isthiscoinascam.com ? Thats was the first page i went to to check out bitbean aka(BeanCash) after i found it on crypto market. Its missing facebook, white papers, and team beam info. I feel like it will help others feel better about there investment. I'm new to crypto just started Dec 30th, 2017.
Atheios.org

No, you can keep the coins there.
Just get the latest wallet if you decide withdraw them.

Thank you so much for the info I was starting to get concerned that maybe I'd loose what I have sat in there but great to know they will be ok still Smiley
Activity: 446
Merit: 105

No, you can keep the coins there.
Just get the latest wallet if you decide withdraw them.
Atheios.org

Activity: 29
Does the new Bean Cash wallet work yet with "Bit Beans"?

Or only after the re-branding is complete and the coins change on exchanges?
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Hi,
Just to recap..was it names to BeanCash from BItBean. The new wallet should transfer the old Bitbean to the new BeanCash once you download the new BeanCash wallet? Thanks
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Just got My wallets sync With network I deposited 9,254.765521 bit bean and its saying i have 9.25476 bitcash? Whats going on? I  checked my transfer from coinexchange its right but when it hit my wallet its sayin 9 bitcash? 175 days till i get any sprouts someone please explane!!
What is the transaction ID?
BeanCash is really looking good right now. This is only the start to bigger things to come for the coin. Its only a matter of time before we see BeanCash break its ATH as more people start hearing about the coin. Also a lot of people don't even know that they can earn 1k beans from sprouting, this is huge for marketing which I have just started doing when making tweets about BeanCash. Its good to see CMC has changed the name to BeanCash.

Yeah sprouting is whats attracting me to it, Its just the process of getting beans in the wallet for that to happen. It is recommended you have at least 10K but historically people with 600 beans were able to do it. If I recall 10k gives you a sprout a day. I mean, thats really good money for just having coins. I only have 100 beans right now thanks to some super awesome person and I would only sprout 4 a month which is long time wait for a actual sprout  Cry. Anyway, goodluck!

Hello! So 10K beancash is already enought to sprout 1000 beancash? Did I understand that correctly?

Actually I was wrong...10,000 BEAN sprout about 400 BEAN per month. My mistake. 100K is once per month.

http://sproutingcalculator.com/

100k= 4 times per month = 1000x4
Activity: 2
Just got My wallets sync With network I deposited 9,254.765521 bit bean and its saying i have 9.25476 bitcash? Whats going on? I  checked my transfer from coinexchange its right but when it hit my wallet its sayin 9 bitcash? 175 days till i get any sprouts someone please explane!!
Activity: 27
BeanCash is really looking good right now. This is only the start to bigger things to come for the coin. Its only a matter of time before we see BeanCash break its ATH as more people start hearing about the coin. Also a lot of people don't even know that they can earn 1k beans from sprouting, this is huge for marketing which I have just started doing when making tweets about BeanCash. Its good to see CMC has changed the name to BeanCash.

Yeah sprouting is whats attracting me to it, Its just the process of getting beans in the wallet for that to happen. It is recommended you have at least 10K but historically people with 600 beans were able to do it. If I recall 10k gives you a sprout a day. I mean, thats really good money for just having coins. I only have 100 beans right now thanks to some super awesome person and I would only sprout 4 a month which is long time wait for a actual sprout  Cry. Anyway, goodluck!

Hello! So 10K beancash is already enought to sprout 1000 beancash? Did I understand that correctly?

Actually I was wrong...10,000 BEAN sprout about 400 BEAN per month. My mistake. 100K is once per month.

http://sproutingcalculator.com/
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 27

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Beans are really magical  Smiley the most profitable POS for today)

I hope you dont mind if i leave your tech anlaysis, from your twitter account. I think its you)))

Great potential of BeanCash, grab your beans while you can

https://twitter.com/DelovoyMotiv/status/952314042143604737
Pages:
Jump to: