Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 47. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Beans are really magical  Smiley the most profitable POS for today)
Activity: 87
WOOOW BIG PUMP IN A MINUTE!!

Sucks too. Cryptopia wallet is still having problems. Sent a deposit over a week + ago and they still haven't shown up
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
WOOOW BIG PUMP IN A MINUTE!!
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
The whole concept of BitBean seems pretty new and interesting. However, I've a few questions to ask before I start sprouting.

Does the sprouting takes heavy usage of CPU or GPU (or just the network usage)? What if I sprout with my GPU rig while it's mining something else? And according to SproutingCalculator, it's recommended to have 100,000 beans, can I just start with 15 to 20,000?

I used to sprout on my mining rigs. Bitbean does not use GPU. Since switching over to my BeanMachine I sprout more frequently.

You can theoretically sprout with that few beans, 500k sees daily sprouts. 3M sees about 5 a day and 4M sees about 9-10 a day
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
The whole concept of BitBean seems pretty new and interesting. However, I've a few questions to ask before I start sprouting.

Does the sprouting takes heavy usage of CPU or GPU (or just the network usage)? What if I sprout with my GPU rig while it's mining something else? And according to SproutingCalculator, it's recommended to have 100,000 beans, can I just start with 15 to 20,000?

Well if you want to know the smallest amount regitered that sprout was 600, but it will sprout for ages...
I suggest increasing your beans to at least a 100k. 20k is ok, but you will have to wait a while before it sprouts.
Activity: 168

The rebranding is completely done and nothing will hold this coin back now. You will never get it this cheap again.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105

CPU usage seems to depend on how many stacks of coins which are separately trying to stake.
But it does read a lot of ram.
Networks usage depends on the number of connections, which you can set using maxconnections=10,15 or 250(whatever number you want) on beancash.conf.
You can try with 15 to 20K, but it will take really long time to get reward of 1000 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Activity: 27
I only got 29k bitbean in exchange wallet, i was thinking of trying to stake, is this amount enough to do so or there is minimum amount of bitb to stake?

The theoretical minimum is 1000, the historical minimum is 600, the suggested minimum for daily sprouts is 500,000. There are sprouting Pools you could join...

Thanks for your response but any suggestions of the good sprouting i can join with my numbers will be great👍

Hi man, you can stake your coins here , the commission is only 3% from the stake : https://simplepospool.com/?ref=ciucas
Also, you can stake there other coins as well. The site is very intuitive and easy to use, give it a try  Wink

Well, if you promote your referencIe link, can you at least make some presentation of the service?

What is the point giving my precious beans to some unknown website, which can easily be another ponzi crap and go scam in a very short while.

Beans feel safer and sprouting at home in a wallet, dont fall for such "services".

I was thinking that also. Why would I send beans to a website that takes 3% when I can do the exact same thing in my wallet without paying any fee. At this point I am trying to get beans in my newly synced wallet lol. I hate ref links in the first place.

Send beans, I am poor:

2EMy2CapcMYzSJjfA81VGwue8oi1zLqLPu
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
I only got 29k bitbean in exchange wallet, i was thinking of trying to stake, is this amount enough to do so or there is minimum amount of bitb to stake?

The theoretical minimum is 1000, the historical minimum is 600, the suggested minimum for daily sprouts is 500,000. There are sprouting Pools you could join...

Thanks for your response but any suggestions of the good sprouting i can join with my numbers will be great👍

Hi man, you can stake your coins here , the commission is only 3% from the stake : https://simplepospool.com/?ref=ciucas
Also, you can stake there other coins as well. The site is very intuitive and easy to use, give it a try  Wink

Well, if you promote your reference link, can you at least make some presentation of the service?

What is the point giving my precious beans to some unknown website, which can easily be another ponzi crap and go scam in a very short while.

Beans feel safer and sprouting at home in a wallet, dont fall for such "services".
Activity: 266

Also, you can stake there other coins as well. The site is very intuitive and easy to use, give it a try  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Yup! We're still alive, just busy...  I have contacted Cryptopia via their developers email address over a week ago and have not heard from them. 

I understand that they are busy given the recent increase in crypto traffic on all exchanges, so hopefully that is the only issue here.  If they have issues with our wallet, we will gladly help them.

Live well, what busy, you didn't see the code update speed, didn't see you toss out what new progress ah, it seems in Xiamang Cry Cry
I would like to give a try staking some BITB I've been holding in a while.

I have two questions:

1) What is the max staking age?
2) What is the optimal size for the chunk of coins to put into stake?

1. Good question... rumor has it that blocks older than 2 months should be remade.
2 I drop mine into the wallet at 100k increments and then reblock sprouts once a month by collecting any blocks smaller than 25k

I have very good results.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I kick my self every day about this coin, I had 8+million beans and sold early what an idiot I am

Yeah i can relate to that, i have been in that situation before Grin  not a good experience at all, have learnt to hodl and be little patient Grin

BitBean has a long history of coins. In the encrypted money market, only long-term holding high quality coins is the biggest winner. Running around is a slap in the face. Earnings are generally not ideal. Grin
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
I would like to give a try staking some BITB I've been holding in a while.

I have two questions:

1) What is the max staking age?
2) What is the optimal size for the chunk of coins to put into stake?
BitBean is a good coin to trade, many happy days.

Bitbean is a good coin to put in your wallet and secure the network with for those sprout rewards.
Activity: 29
BitBean is a good coin to trade, many happy days.
Pages:
Jump to: