Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 50. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I bought Bitbean (BITB) on Bittrex yesterday 100k. I want to bring them to my Desktop wallet. So which windows desktop wallet should I download?? I have 64 bit windows 7.

Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.2.2RC

or

BitBean Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.0

If somebody can please reply and help?? If I download Bitbean wallet v1.1.0 then what happens to the coin and desktop wallet when the name changes to Bean cash??
Bean Cash v1.1.2.2R is the newest wallet and you should download and use it.
You can update to the new wallet, if you already downloaded and sync'ed the old one.

How do I update wallet v1.1.0 (I spent 2 days downloading this one) to the new v1.1.2.2RC ?? Can I send Bitbean coin from Bittrex to the new wallet called Bitcash coins???

all you have to do is close the old one and open the new wallet, no need to re download it's blockchain.  I always add nodes from a coins block explorer to find connections faster. 
Thanks it worked like a charm. I bought BITB (bitbean) from bittrex and transfered it to my Bean cash new wallet and it came through. No problem. So Bitbean and Bean cash address/coins are the same. Means eventually when Bittrex will change the name to Bean cash it should not change anything. Good work developers for smooth transition. Now waiting for staking returns....
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yeah patience is really a virtue that not very many people possess, an patiently waiting to see bitb a good rise,, i got in at 89sat, so fingers crossed for dear bitb Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The rebranding is something that put hold on the progress of this coin but in any rate it will helps the coin to stay alive and sometimes we could not say but it surprises us in terms of pricing, just keep hodling our bitbean and our time will come again. Still, "patience is a virtue"
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Wow, XDN is on another ATH, over 500 sat.
It has 3 times more coins than Bean, so I'm thinking why not Bean can reach 1k. Grin
One of a big advantage Bean has that it is on Bittrex and it is getting really harder to get listed there.
I'm getting more optimistic. Grin
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Hello! I have a problem: I sent BITB from Bitretrex to Cryptopia, but Cryptopia is now updated and my transaction has not reached. What should I do?

I would contact Bittrex and read them the riot act, tell them "You are hereby ordered to release everyone's funds or her majesties troops will storm whatever basement or travel trailer your servers are currently located in".  LOL.
I am worried about what bittrex has still not changed the name to bencash if the request was sent to them for a long time?
I don't think it is something to worry.
They still use Memetic, which has been changed to Pepe for a long time.
They will act if the change is necessary.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I am worried about what bittrex has still not changed the name to bencash if the request was sent to them for a long time?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
1 sprout is 1000 beans and you can use this link to see how much it makes and how often with the amount of coins staked
 http://sproutingcalculator.com/

I was just made aware of Bitbean and from what i'm reading, it sounds like a great technology.  I purchased 100k beans, moved them to the wallet and eagerly awaiting a sprout.  A couple of questions; how often should beans sprout? And how do I know how much each sprout will be?

Activity: 17
I was just made aware of Bitbean and from what i'm reading, it sounds like a great technology.  I purchased 100k beans, moved them to the wallet and eagerly awaiting a sprout.  A couple of questions; how often should beans sprout? And how do I know how much each sprout will be?

Activity: 1
Hello! I have a problem: I sent BITB from Bitretrex to Cryptopia, but Cryptopia is now updated and my transaction has not reached. What should I do?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
The never-ending rebranding of this coin is holding down its potential. Once that is done, this coin will fly pass 1000sat in no time. Just watch and see.

I'm patient... Ha but I am still trying to collect them so I wouldn't mind a good dip hehe (which wouldn't surprise me if BTC takes off again)

I think it needs a little publicity/PR more than anything, it's competitive rewards will bring people in once all the new coiners start to figure out POS and which ones are the profitable ones.

another idea I had besides adding  a coin mixer/darkBean would be burning the TX fees or locking them up to be used to fund future developments or PR to be voted on by the holders.

1000 BEAN x .02 = 20 us$  So 1 block a day = 600$ a month and so on... that still blows my mind. as much as I'd love to see it at 1000 sats I'm still more than happy with where we are now  Cool

the futures so bright we're going to grow some beans  Cool

legendary
Kaspa
I bought Bitbean (BITB) on Bittrex yesterday 100k. I want to bring them to my Desktop wallet. So which windows desktop wallet should I download?? I have 64 bit windows 7.

Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.2.2RC

or

BitBean Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.0

If somebody can please reply and help?? If I download Bitbean wallet v1.1.0 then what happens to the coin and desktop wallet when the name changes to Bean cash??
You can update to the new wallet, if you already downloaded and sync'ed the old one.

How do I update wallet v1.1.0 (I spent 2 days downloading this one) to the new v1.1.2.2RC ?? Can I send Bitbean coin from Bittrex to the new wallet called Bitcash coins???

all you have to do is close the old one and open the new wallet, no need to re download it's blockchain.  I always add nodes from a coins block explorer to find connections faster. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The never-ending rebranding of this coin is holding down its potential. Once that is done, this coin will fly pass 1000sat in no time. Just watch and see.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm really liking that BeanCash is holding above 100 sats for the past week or so since the re-branding. I'm really excited about what the future holds for BeanCash as more and more people are now sprouting and accepting BeanCash as payment. If this continues then BeanCash will only get bigger and stronger and we can easily see 1k sats in the near future.

Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.2.2RC

or

BitBean Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.0

Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.2.2RC

or

BitBean Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.0

Bean Cash Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.2.2RC

or

BitBean Windows 64-Bit
Version 1.1.0

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
I expect it to be already $ 0.50 now, I'm glad I can still buy at a low price this high potential currency in 2018!!!

Certainly expected a great rise in price but $0.50 is a little too far fetched in my opinion but who knows this is Crypto and unpredictable, time to buy more though.
It will be great if it can hit even 1000 sat.Grin

I also hope that it will be 1000. I would and sold it. But to be honest I do not really believe that I'll get there

I do not advise selling all coins even at this price Wink
Happy New Year everyone!

Yup, would not sell all even at 1000 satoshi. Good coin, which strives to the top lately... But dev needs more marketing such as new website, more exchanges to cover, new bounties thats for sure...

From where you have such confidence in this project? What's good about it is that it can cost above 1000 sat?

I conduct my online sales in Bitbean now. its fast, almost instant. the transaction fees are tiny. and Beans sprout... 1000 beans per sprout.. that's 20$ value in fiat right now. for me that's from 120$ to 400$ a day, just in sprouts. of the 1000s of Bitbean wallets out there only 202 are taking advantage of this feature. If it keeps this pace I can retire next year and live off sprouts. Why wouldnt it go to 1000 sats?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I expect it to be already $ 0.50 now, I'm glad I can still buy at a low price this high potential currency in 2018!!!

Certainly expected a great rise in price but $0.50 is a little too far fetched in my opinion but who knows this is Crypto and unpredictable, time to buy more though.
It will be great if it can hit even 1000 sat.Grin

I also hope that it will be 1000. I would and sold it. But to be honest I do not really believe that I'll get there

I do not advise selling all coins even at this price Wink
Happy New Year everyone!

Yup, would not sell all even at 1000 satoshi. Good coin, which strives to the top lately... But dev needs more marketing such as new website, more exchanges to cover, new bounties thats for sure...

From where you have such confidence in this project? What's good about it is that it can cost above 1000 sat?
legendary
Kaspa
I re-downloaded the blockchain not to long ago. I added a bunch of nodes to the Beancash.conf file and it downloaded the blockchain fairly fast and it had a bunch of connections. lol try downloading BTC's full blockchain  Wink

I sprouted my first block since 2015 on New Years Eve  Cool and I only had 30k BEAN in my wallet at the time  Shocked awesome way to end the year  Grin

I've been trying not to chase the highs lol but I'm getting impatient.

Cheers to the sprouters and traders, good times ahead for the crypto-verse.

here are the nodes in my Beancash.conf

addnode=103.255.5.72
addnode=107.129.92.54
addnode=108.15.30.142
addnode=120.154.91.174
addnode=121.217.109.236
addnode=155.186.249.240
addnode=173.244.36.15
addnode=173.93.107.80
addnode=174.61.107.13
addnode=174.71.77.48
addnode=180.152.52.59