Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 49. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Very promising coin, especially after latest rally to the moon, defenetely an interesting investment opportunity+great POS  rewards

I can't figure out what this coin is? In addition it is now well growing? To be honest now everything is growing good and the bad. What is special about this coin?

Well, i think my previous messsage says it all, what dont you understand?- It has instaneous transactions, extremely cheap, very generous POS rewards. There are a lot of coins in the market that are pumped so hard to prices much higher than Bean Cash, and they can hardly deliver even the halve amount of advantages that Bean Cash delivers. The only thing those pumped coins deliver is their overblown marketed value. I am sure if i ask you where those huge prices/per coin come from in top 200 coins, you will not be able to explain it. Bean Cash is an outsider that deserves much higher price/per coin, thats why it shoots out now to the sky like crazy.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Any word from Cryptopia? Wallet there is offline and says syncing.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Dear developers, I congratulate you on the holidays! If you have information on updating the wallets on the Cryptoia and oubit exchanges, answer
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
I have added a Bean FAQ and Tutorial page to my personal website.

https://www.whitebeardscottage.com/beantutorials/

Feel free to refer people there...
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
 this is what shows up  what can i do can somebody help me thank you 1/7/18 10:20:44.939 AM Console: Failed to connect (_consoleX) outlet from (NSApplication) to (ConsoleX): missing setter or instance variable
Activity: 51
Very promising coin, especially after latest rally to the moon, defenetely an interesting investment opportunity+great POS  rewards

I can't figure out what this coin is? In addition it is now well growing? To be honest now everything is growing good and the bad. What is special about this coin?

So confused with the same questions. All they seem to have is some announcements coming out this year. Can't understand the pump this early.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
guy i just downloaded my bitbean  wallet for mac  , i transferred  my beans to the wallet but it is not syncing  what can i do . can i recover my coins
Activity: 16
DANG!!! - - - - THERE IS SOME SERIOUS LOW-SIDE SUPPORT (A MASSIVE 20 BTC BUY WALL) AT 100 SATS!!!!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Very promising coin, especially after latest rally to the moon, defenetely an interesting investment opportunity+great POS  rewards

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its great to see that BeanCash is back up again. I think 1k sats is a big possibility in the near future as the devs move forward with the re-branding. It will be nice to see CMC update the ticker already as I believe they have been notified of the name change. 2018 looks good and I'm glad I have been holding all this time as it might now start to pay off.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The rebranding is something that put hold on the progress of this coin but in any rate it will helps the coin to stay alive and sometimes we could not say but it surprises us in terms of pricing, just keep hodling our bitbean and our time will come again. Still, "patience is a virtue"

Seems BitBean have a good chance to grow.
Anyway this got my attention.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I installed the 32 bit windows wallet, dowloaded the snapshot and the config file, but I still have a big red cross in the right bottom corner... Does anyone knows how I can get it synced?

Assuming you downloaded Core 1.1.2RC, make sure you updated your %appdata%\BitBean\Beancash.conf file.  Once updated, it will download and sync up to the network.  Depending on your connection speed, it may take hours or days to sync.  Eventually you will see a status bar showing its downloading and syncing.
got it! thanks! the thing I did wrong is that I did not change the conf. file name from Bitbean to Beancash Cheesy It is connecting as we speak Cheesy is it right that the conf. file only has "add node" lines?
Activity: 17
I installed the 32 bit windows wallet, dowloaded the snapshot and the config file, but I still have a big red cross in the right bottom corner... Does anyone knows how I can get it synced?

Assuming you downloaded Core 1.1.2RC, make sure you updated your %appdata%\BitBean\Beancash.conf file.  Once updated, it will download and sync up to the network.  Depending on your connection speed, it may take hours or days to sync.  Eventually you will see a status bar showing its downloading and syncing.
Activity: 88
HUGE POTENTIAL!!HUGE COIN !GOOD LUCK IM IN! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
To the dev, kindly fix the wallet maintenance at Yobit, this one is really annoying, i'm doing the arbitraging but my trading became unpleasant due to this problem, we believe in your coin but please give good and active response, let's help each other to have a mutual benefited situation.
Activity: 138
hi,
yobit no wallet  function , maintenance  Huh
Activity: 138

hi,
wait for download
conf file:
    appdata/roaming/bitbean/conf file (enter nodes) copy/paste nodes , conf file
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
How to get one thousand bitb coin each time through a faucet?
anyone know it?
Pages:
Jump to: