Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 62. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
3 days now and still no sprouting... I think it«s odd because I have 530k beans...

Is this you're first time trying to sprout BitBean? if so then it could take a while as the beans you have sprouting need to build weight. The more weight you have the more chance you have at sprouting. Maybe its best to split them into 50k blocks as it gives you a lot better chance to sprout beans.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
3 days now and still no sprouting... I think it«s odd because I have 530k beans...
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Why does dev team have calender rebrand but dont see anychange?
Activity: 35
A is way nicer and funnier.
Also, I started sprouting almost 48 hours ago and still got no beans although the expected time for a reward is 1 day and not moving Sad
Any possible reasons for that?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
You have stake calculator?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
@Dev any news or status?
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
Almost 100 Million Beans more since last month are on Bittrex market under sale.

This would foce speculations - look dangerous.
Activity: 74
there seems to be something big..
As it was expected another deadline is slip away and only Market speculators profit playing with bitbeans and rumors.

It is simply impossible to develop a code alone and anonymously and think it is worth millions.

Any 10BTC day trader can crush the bean.

Unstable PoS Coin even such a profitable in staking like bean would be killed by speculations and rumors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Taschen leer neue Blockchain her
The community is waiting since MARCH 2017 for the new wallet... we cant trust you anymore what you are promising! Whats the next disappointment?

really, march 2017? I hope you see the timestamp   Wink  every month the same story  Grin

So what's the latest scoop here?

We had enough volume on Bittrex to maintain our listing there. Cheesy

v1.1.2 "wallet" core release will be coming next.

The bean is pumping right now!
Activity: 193
Who'd have thought holding some coins on your pc would turn you into a millionaire 

So tell me are you a millionaire with BitBean yet? Then you must hodl some more than just "some" coins Wink
But btt: I hope that things will happen in a very near future...otherwise there wont be new blood pumping into the beanies!
Activity: 11
The community is waiting since MARCH 2017 for the new wallet... we cant trust you anymore what you are promising! Whats the next disappointment?
I'm waiting new rebrand name, go up up

The market is responding nicely for the re-brand. HODL
Rebrand? Which Rebrand, the one announced in 8 August?

The market is playing with bitbean and it is just another speculations that will unfortunately dump bitbean even deeper

this is Copy/paste from Bitbean subreddit:

Bean Cash Core v1.1.2.2RC - Target Soon Re-Brand Testnet Bean Cash Core v.1.2.0.0Beta (Target Nov 16) Major Core updates Bean Cash v1.3.0.0 Target End of December Desktop Lite (light Wallet) / Android Keychan / Core (Sprouting Node)
Team Bean Portal (After Core v1.2GA)
If it's true, i love it Smiley)
I think it could be a bit of both. However I think he is hiding it deliberately for marketing purposes for launch date?? we wil see
haven't seen this kind of vol since the spring
There you go Spring Beans in Winter  Cheesy

The market is playing with bitbean and it is just another speculations that will unfortunately dump bitbean even deeper

Bean Cash Core v1.1.2.2RC - Target Soon Re-Brand Testnet Bean Cash Core v.1.2.0.0Beta (Target Nov 16) Major Core updates Bean Cash v1.3.0.0 Target End of December Desktop Lite (light Wallet) / Android Keychan / Core (Sprouting Node)

Last commit in source code was more than 10 days ago. https://github.com/TeamBitBean/bitbean-core/commits/master
If the re-brand will happen in two days cannot be that there is no code developments since 10 days.
Also test nowhere visible showing that the new version is running without problems - whole network is with old version https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!network .
I hope the developer is not simply hiding the code to make inside trade.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
haven't seen this kind of vol since the spring

I have seen rebranding information since august, but now i dont see any change from it, i only wait it Sad(
Pages:
Jump to: