Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 61. (Read 276079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Hello BEAN Community! Does anyone have a connection with Bitrex support?
I can not withdraw my beans from there because I have been dropped the account status and now manual verification is required.
I uploaded the photos, but the tech support did not answer me for more than two weeks.Ticket status is open. I am very worried.
Can anyone speed up my review of my ticket? Thank you in advance.

I know it's taken a couple weeks for my friends to get verified on the Canadian QuadrigaCX when they are busy... be patient, Bittrex has always been a great exchange.  hasn't there been some issue with them freezing funds that came from bitfinex or something? I'm not verified on bittrex but they still let me withdraw from the coins trading page, there is probably a limit though.

Goof luck, I hope it works out for you
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello BEAN Community! Does anyone have a connection with Bitrex support?
I can not withdraw my beans from there because I have been dropped the account status and now manual verification is required.
I uploaded the photos, but the tech support did not answer me for more than two weeks.Ticket status is open. I am very worried.
Can anyone speed up my review of my ticket? Thank you in advance.
legendary
Kaspa
If bean have a big campaign marketing, i think bean can fly to the moon

In time for sure... I think when/if ETH ever does go full POS people will trust proof of stake coins and will be all over older trusted ones, lol once they get tired of waiting for BTC to have it's "big dip"  Grin

selling my stash of BITB at .00000015 in 2015 is one of the stupider choices I've made lol who'da thought?

wallet looks and feels great, I'll be staking again, and at least I found a few sprouts left in my old wallet... might take me a while to build the wallet back up to what it was though.

only thing I would add to BITB is zBEAN (like zPIV for PIVX)

Cheers to the community.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
If bean have a big campaign marketing, i think bean can fly to the moon
legendary
Kaspa
I don't even think it needs a re-brand... I love the lil Bean  Cool It's been maintaining very well vs BTC during it's historic climb past 10k ca$ This is one of the coins I really wish I had kept staking since the start...

BTFD "Buy the f*cking dip" or while a good POS is running sideways to get the most out of staking

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Yes, it is my first time sprouting.
How can I do that? Split it into 50k blocks?

You have to enable bean control, look around in the settings. After bean control is enabled you can send beans to yourself after selecting the blocks you want to use for the send. Its a good way to rearrange your blocks for more optimal sprouting.

OK will try that. And finally I had my first sprout Smiley

That's great to hear you earned your first sprout and thank you to plasmodesmata for explaining the process of splitting your beans into blocks which in the long term does help with sprouting more regularly like it has been doing for me for the past year sprouting BitBean.

It's so funny how you guys are so excited about staking without thinking about the growth of the coin. This coin need a total turnaround to succeed. The dev don't seems to care anmore cos they have made some money. They been talking about rebranding for half a year and nothing is done. The price keeps falling, and that don't bother you?

The developer cares. We in the Bean community are in communication with the Bean Core and are regularly hear from them. We as a community care very much about the development of the coin or we wouldn't continue to support Bean as we do. Sprouting is a nice perk but the coin has many advantages: BIGGER FASTER STRONGER!!! I understand your frustration, we all have things we would change but life is not so perfect and expecting it to be just leads to more frustration. Relax and use the interim between now and rebrand to acquire more bean.

I understand that the dev does care for the community which a dev should do anyway but many times we have heard that this re-brand was coming soon and then nothing. I am hoping and think that the re-brand would be a good time to start in 2018 as we can start the year with a fresh new look BitBean. Maybe that is when the dev will re-brand BitBean?
Activity: 5
hello, my wallet is not syncing. it has a red "X" at the bottom left
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

You have to enable bean control, look around in the settings. After bean control is enabled you can send beans to yourself after selecting the blocks you want to use for the send. Its a good way to rearrange your blocks for more optimal sprouting.

That's great to hear you earned your first sprout and thank you to plasmodesmata for explaining the process of splitting your beans into blocks which in the long term does help with sprouting more regularly like it has been doing for me for the past year sprouting BitBean.

It's so funny how you guys are so excited about staking without thinking about the growth of the coin. This coin need a total turnaround to succeed. The dev don't seems to care anmore cos they have made some money. They been talking about rebranding for half a year and nothing is done. The price keeps falling, and that don't bother you?

The developer cares. We in the Bean community are in communication with the Bean Core and are regularly hear from them. We as a community care very much about the development of the coin or we wouldn't continue to support Bean as we do. Sprouting is a nice perk but the coin has many advantages: BIGGER FASTER STRONGER!!! I understand your frustration, we all have things we would change but life is not so perfect and expecting it to be just leads to more frustration. Relax and use the interim between now and rebrand to acquire more bean.
Activity: 74
rebrand just promises soon ?  Huh
Activity: 168

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 112
Apart of the funny bean logo, anything interesting in this coin?

Congratulations! keep sprouting!
Activity: 35

Activity: 24
Merit: 3
dude please change the bean. I know it is good. But it is not good for marketing. You know the best ofc.
Hi, any idea on why my windows wallet is not syncing? Sad

does it have a red X at the bottom right of the screen?

Activity: 34
Hi, any idea on why my windows wallet is not syncing? Sad
Activity: 11
I've sprouted a couple times in the last month, with less than 100k, is it true splitting them makes it easier? I've never done this and don't know how i'd do that...
Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: