Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 94. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Man I wish my BTC transaction would hurry up and confirm already as I want to load up on some more Beans while the price is below 20 sats. I glad that BitBean transactions don't take days to confirm like BTC. Sprouted another 1,000 Beans overnight which now makes it 6 sprouts total since sprouting on my brothers computer.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Great low cap coin with bright future
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is the team support system still accessible:
http://teamchat.bitbean.org/

I tried it and does not seem active....

It was of great help

How to get support now if closed?

thanks

You can download bootstrap here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kiklos-premium-blockchain-snapshot-service-1378653 . Support system worfk from here, maybe you got internet problem Cheesy
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Is the team support system still accessible:
http://teamchat.bitbean.org/

I tried it and does not seem active....

It was of great help

How to get support now if closed?

thanks
Activity: 746
HELP please.

my wallet got bad shut down... removed current files apart from .conf file and .dat file.

But now it is taking for ever to sync....

is there a recent Bootstrap to speed up the process?

thanks
For those who doesn't have enought Bitbean to sprout enough new beans every day, you can join this Bitbean sprouting pool:

https://btcpop.co/Home/14023/bitcointalk

- Signup an account
- login
- create a new bitbean wallet / address
- Deposit your Bitbean
- See your Bitbean sprouts quicker,

The result will be calculated proportionally like mining pools. They also have exchange to buy more Bitbean or sell your Bitbean.

Good luck

This is a great idea but can this be trusted? I don't need to join this pool to stake my Beans but I know there are some people out there with only a few thousand Beans and would like to stake and earn Beans but it's hard to trust some sites. I know a lot of people use POSWallet like I did but now I stake my Beans on my brothers computer as it's much safer.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
What is the total number of coins
Activity: 812
YOBIT_ Wallet status: Online (1334589 blocks)

congrat  Cool

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
For those who doesn't have enought Bitbean to sprout enough new beans every day, you can join this Bitbean sprouting pool:

https://btcpop.co/Home/14023/bitcointalk

- Signup an account
- login
- create a new bitbean wallet / address
- Deposit your Bitbean
- See your Bitbean sprouts quicker,

The result will be calculated proportionally like mining pools. They also have exchange to buy more Bitbean or sell your Bitbean.

Good luck
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
I AM A PROUD HOLDER OF SOME BITBEANS AND ENJOY SEEING THEM SPROUT.
I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT THAT HAS BEEN PUT INTO THIS
PROJECT AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT IT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
AND WE WILL REACH THE MOON SOON! SEE EVERYONE THEIR GL!
Picked up another 92,000 more BitBeans while the price is low. I love the super fast transactions unlike Bitcoin transactions which can takes hours/days to confirm. My BitBean transaction was confirmed within minutes of the coins hitting my wallet.
good to see 22 sat again #keepsprouting

Yes it's great to see BitBean back up over 20 sats again. It was also a great time for people to buy when it was under 20 sats which is exactly what I did picking up a few hundred thousand more Beans to add to my staking weight. Which has made a huge difference as i woke up to find that I earned another 1,000 Beans from staking today.
Activity: 22
good to see 22 sat again #keepsprouting
Activity: 462
Can anyone help me understand BitBean's PoS system?  I read the front page, but I'm trying to understand it better.  So after the coins reach maturity, and you have the wallet open, you're trying to solve a block right?  The reward is 1000 BITB, but does that go to the sole person who solved it?  So every time you stake you get 1k more BITB?  Is there a maximum age for staking?  Like 3 days/week/month?

I currently have 968 BITB, and it says my expected time to stake is 758 days. :/  That's an awfully long time to wait just to double my balance lol

Bitbean POS system very unique, there's no interest rate peryear, just sprout 1000 Bitbean. 758 bitb wont give you nice sprout, you need million bitbean to hold to sprout everyday
Activity: 284
Bitbean Meme Gallery. Watch the images or post your own!

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14757.0

There should be a meme bounty contest, I'm sure then we'll see some awesome BitBean memes! Because, as always getting rewarded for spending time is an awesome motivator!
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Activity: 658
Can anyone help me understand BitBean's PoS system?  I read the front page, but I'm trying to understand it better.  So after the coins reach maturity, and you have the wallet open, you're trying to solve a block right?  The reward is 1000 BITB, but does that go to the sole person who solved it?  So every time you stake you get 1k more BITB?  Is there a maximum age for staking?  Like 3 days/week/month?

I currently have 968 BITB, and it says my expected time to stake is 758 days. :/  That's an awfully long time to wait just to double my balance lol

Cheesy you need to hold around  1 M bitbean to get 1000 BITB every 3 days
Activity: 2
Bought in at 17 sats... Have a feeling this is going to be a great long term hold.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

Activity: 4
The giveaway promotion or the update about bitbean core isn't even on the latest news on the main website or any tweet about it directly from the Twitter handle, guess I'm answering my own questions about why bitbean is stagnating since there are no responses from the team on any of the latest posts.

https://i.imgur.com/CRPic5N.png

Apologies, my fault, page on device wasn't refreshed so I can see it now and I see the Twitter handle also posted about it just now, thanks for responding.
Pages:
Jump to: