Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] BitCloak Mixer - Btc - Bch - Fast - Trusted - Api - Pgp - since 2016 ★ - page 10. (Read 22572 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Update:

I made a simpler version of BitCloak, the mixing is done in the same way but the user interface is cleaner and flat dark.
This was meant for people with a slow connection or different tastes.
I also improved other parts of the mixer, now it can deliver clean Bitcoins in 10 minutes (if you send with a high fee) or 30 minutes if you set a very small fee.

Simple Version: http://bitcloak43blmhmn.onion/simple

Also for the users that want to double check the market url before sending Bitcoins I made this small tool:
http://bitcloak43blmhmn.onion/stuff/check

In the meantime BitCloak surpassed the 340+ successful orders.
Thanks everyone and happy mixing.

BitCloak

How much bitcoin in circulation do you have in total? Do you guys also provide an investor option? Id love to, but my network at home does not allow tor, So I can't venture to your site.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
I'm very happy to see that BitCloak reached 200+ successful orders! It would be nice to see some written feedbacks here, but thats a plus. There are some updates in the works for the next period, Thanks everyone and happy mixing.

BitCloak
Hello, please be aware that there are 2 phishing clones of BitCloak around. DO NOT USE THEM.
These are the 2 phishing clones: bit3ykla3abbulwg.onion and zuzqovzpjyvrkfsa.onion

BitCloak ONLY url is http://bitcloak43blmhmn.onion/  DO NOT TRUST any other url.
To be sure use the PGP signed proof of wallets, on the phishing websites the signed message is invalid.
Stay protected.

legendary
Activity: 1162
That is not an easy choice for me, on one side I would be happy to have more users of course, but on the other side I think that if someone wants to anonymize their Bitcoins probably he wants to hide his ip/location as well. To consider doing this I would like to know how much the traffic can increase (more or less), but I'm more for the "Tor only" choice for security reasons.
Tor is of-course a good choice , rather i will encourage you to add proxy based ip services to mix the BTC as some people might not easily get Tor browser but IP-Proxy is easily available.
That is not an easy choice for me, on one side I would be happy to have more users of course, but on the other side I think that if someone wants to anonymize their Bitcoins probably he wants to hide his ip/location as well. To consider doing this I would like to know how much the traffic can increase (more or less), but I'm more for the "Tor only" choice for security reasons.
legendary
Activity: 938
I'm encouraging you to get a clearnet domain, which will greatly increase your incoming traffic. I could vouch for you then.
Sorry for the 3 days downtime, had some important updates to do and it took a while. BitCloak mixer is now back and fully operational.
wow sounds good. then it's on the darknet and that adds another layer of security

gonna try soon Smiley

Thank you very much Smiley
For any suggestion feel free to tell me.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
wow sounds good. then it's on the darknet and that adds another layer of security

gonna try soon Smiley
Added a small feature just for the sake of it. There is now a random chance (around 1/100) that the fee will not be applied when mixing your coins.
Thank you phibay.  Smiley

Actually working mixer is Helix Grams
Tor link: REMOVED_BY_ME.onion

@arzulka98 Your original unedited message with the phishing link still shows up in the quotes, also your negative feeback is obviously fake since you sent me this pm earlier: https://i.imgsafe.org/51804df.png otherwise show me the PGP signed proof generated by the mixer, thing you surely dont have, so I can verify your claims. You have failed pretty hard and it is best if you just go away.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Tor link: kmminoaq4yci5woj.onion
.onion site for mixing hard earned bitcoin?  Huh
how anybody could trust such a darknet mixer if we already have some good cleannet mixers like bitmixer.

personally i prefer mixing coins on an onion link for extra anonimity. i don't see something wrong with that. there are some scams though but of course i only pick trusted one and i would say bitcloak is fine. have tried it and so far i am satisfied
Ignore arzulka98, the links this guy is posting are malicious / phishing and not even good ones, the Bitcoin wallet and "id" shown on that phishing clone are always the same. Dont use them, he will steal your coins.
Also its not very polite to spam your phishing link for grams here, this is a thread for BitCloak mixer, not others.

Edit: if negative feedback from new accounts shows up you know why: https://i.imgsafe.org/51804df.png

Anyway I invite any other reputable member in addition to phibay to verify that BitCloak is legit.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1792
how anybody could trust such a darknet mixer if we already have some good cleannet mixers like bitmixer.

bitmixer.io also has a TOR site.  I have never used it, but I have used their clearnet site many times, their service works very well (but follow instructions carefully).

Actually, upon reflection, bitmixer's ".onion" would likely be my first choice if I needed a darknet way to mix my my BTC as their clearnet service is so good and been around for years.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
DO NOT TRUST BitCloak! NEVER!

This guy want to stole you hard earned bitcoins!
I sent 1.2 btc to his bitcoin wallet and NOTHING! come back!

Good Luck

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Update with some additional informations:

- you can send more than 1 transaction to the same mixer input wallet, there is no limit for now. it is best to send one at time. (not quite supported by other mixers i tested)

- if by mistake you send a wrong amount you will still receive the mixed Bitcoins back (not quite supported by other mixers i tested)
for example, you choose to mix 1.234 Bitcoins and create a order, the stats will show something like "send 1.234 Bitcoins, receive 1.2337 mixed Bitcoins" (randomized). by mistake you send a different amount, for example 1.233 Bitcoins. You will still receive the mixed Bitcoins back as usual, but in that case the stats shown on the order screen will be wrong. I tested a lot and made sure no Bitcoins can be lost or stuck in a limbo.

- the pgp signed proof allows you to verify that the mixer input wallet shown to you is a correct one and its not altered by errors, pishing or malicious actions. in the case you need support the pgp signed proof will be the only thing required.

- everytime you receive Bitcoins the amounts are a bit randomized.

- you can enter up to 5 payout wallets separated by a dash in the "mix your bitcoins" section. example: wallet1-wallet2-wallet3-wallet4-wallet5

- the minimum amount is set around 10$ right now. this is to encourage people to try it and verify its legit.

- ... more to come
Are you ever going to consider making a version of BitCloak that isn't on Tor? I understand it's promoting the whole anonymity idea of it but I'm sure more people (like me) would be willing to give it a try if it was accessible on the normal web.

Plus, it also means you're more anonymous, correct me if I'm wrong. And most people prefer people handling their money to be transparent.

Hello, yes I could make a clearnet version if there is demand. You can append .to to the onion url and take a look at the website without having Tor, but use this only to take a look around. Also, it needs Javascript to be disabled.
Thank you very much for that idea.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
Are you ever going to consider making a version of BitCloak that isn't on Tor? I understand it's promoting the whole anonymity idea of it but I'm sure more people (like me) would be willing to give it a try if it was accessible on the normal web.

Plus, it also means you're more anonymous, correct me if I'm wrong. And most people prefer people handling their money to be transparent.

awww only giving one vouch? You know the more people that vouch the more trust in your project.

If you have another $10 vouch to spare I would be willing to do it :-)

Quit begging.
Update: now also the Bitcoin addresses starting with 3 are fully accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: