Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] BitCloak Mixer - Btc - Bch - Fast - Trusted - Api - Pgp - since 2016 ★ - page 4. (Read 22572 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
Do you plan on supporting Litecoin? Same questions for NANO?

Please consider it, it's important. Other mixers honestly suck, and I'd rather you start supporting new coins, rather than others.
The mixer has been in existence since 2016. If they were to add support for a couple more coins, they should have done it by now. I suppose it would be better to look for a mixer that supports litecoin because from the look of things, you might wait for a long time.

When I need coin mixing, this is where I come. But I'm curious, can the API be used to integrate with a WordPress website easily?
I believe its possible. OP has not been online for over 23 days, Maybe you could try to contact their support to get a faster response:
Their Email is: [email protected]
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
When I need coin mixing, this is where I come. But I'm curious, can the API be used to integrate with a WordPress website easily?
Activity: 230
Merit: 101

Please consider it, it's important. Other mixers honestly suck, and I'd rather you start supporting new coins, rather than others.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
We had some maintenance downtime today, mixer is working and back online now.
Some orders were delayed by several hours, sorry about that.
BitCloak
Hello,

I have not read the whole pages before (also because my english is not so good).
So, if my questions are already answered there, I apologize, a link would be nice.

I'm currently on the start page of bitcloak and want to mix BCH (Bitcoin Cash), so I clicked to "mix my bitcoins".
But it only says "enter a bitcoin adress..." (payout bitcoin adress). Does this also mean a BCH address? Should I just write in there a BCH-Adress?

What does the "max amount" mean that I should enter? Is there also a "min amount"?
I only have one amount that I would send, say 0.95984 BCH, is that the max amount?
But transfer fees are also deducted from the amount (approx. 0.00003 BCH), if I send it, do I have to deduct them correctly from the max amount? What if the max amount entered is not 100% correct? Will my BCH end up in Nirvana?

What is the thing with the optional time delay? What advantages/disadvantages does it have to write something into it, and if I write something into it, what is recommended? Do the calculated fees depend on which time delay I choose?

Many thanks in advance for an answer!

Hello, sorry for our delay.

If you are on the main home page you just need to select "bch" (green icon) from the menu in the navigation bar.
The bch mixer has "/bch" in the url and the web form will say "Payout Bitcoin Cash Address (CashAddr format)".

If you set lets say 0.1 bch to be mixed the webpage shows the amount less fee that you will receive,
but is perfectly fine to send a different amount, the mixer will adapt and apply the same fee percentage.
Time delay comes with no extra cost, it can be useful if you want to delay your payout from the mixer.

I'm having issues with this mixer. I sent coins to the mixer which were confirmed as received by blockchain, but the mixer hasnt released clean coins back to me yet.

I have emailed them about it...lets' see how they respond.

We just replied to your email offering a full refund, your coins were sent to an expired address.
Thank you,
BitCloak
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm having issues with this mixer. I sent coins to the mixer which were confirmed as received by blockchain, but the mixer hasnt released clean coins back to me yet.

I have emailed them about it...lets' see how they respond.
Activity: 75
Merit: 15
Hello,

I have not read the whole pages before (also because my english is not so good).
So, if my questions are already answered there, I apologize, a link would be nice.

I'm currently on the start page of bitcloak and want to mix BCH (Bitcoin Cash), so I clicked to "mix my bitcoins".
But it only says "enter a bitcoin adress..." (payout bitcoin adress). Does this also mean a BCH address? Should I just write in there a BCH-Adress?

What does the "max amount" mean that I should enter? Is there also a "min amount"?
I only have one amount that I would send, say 0.95984 BCH, is that the max amount?
But transfer fees are also deducted from the amount (approx. 0.00003 BCH), if I send it, do I have to deduct them correctly from the max amount? What if the max amount entered is not 100% correct? Will my BCH end up in Nirvana?

What is the thing with the optional time delay? What advantages/disadvantages does it have to write something into it, and if I write something into it, what is recommended? Do the calculated fees depend on which time delay I choose?

Many thanks in advance for an answer!
Updates:

- we improved our mixing algorithms by A LOT, making analysis even harder.
- lowered the maximum service fee range (mixer is now cheaper, fee is still around 2%)
- improved the mixer internal api speeding some thing up (checking order status)

We noticed multiple mixer addresses received deposits after expiration (24 hours), but received no refund requests.
Please contact us if you deposited to an expired address, a full refund will be sent to you.

About the blacklist feature: we lowered the priority of this feature since is causing problems with performance
on our development server and overall needs a better approach. It will be completed but we cant provide an eta yet.

Thank you,
BitCloak
Updates:
- replaced all our back-end servers with better ones to improve performance (outside EU, UK, USA)
- fixed a strange performance issue related to bitcoin core software in the mixer internal code.
- increased the minimum mixing depth for all internal transactions to improve overall privacy.

We are still working the blacklist feature and will announce it soon.
Thank you,
BitCloak
Hello,
sorry we had quite some network issues with multiple bitcoin servers, it resulted in many orders being delayed.
mixer is currently still paying out everyone that got delayed. If by later today you are still missing a payout send us an email.
BitCloak.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
They do not respond neither email, redit nor jabber. 2 days now.
Their last reddit post was over a year ago, and they haven't been online on the forum for the last month or so. (Which is kind of odd indeed.)

Better to post it up publicly so that we would able to know on whats the current issue you are facing on.

Have you sent out support ticket?

Same problem website shows

Your mixer transaction status:
Waiting for deposits
Information:
Check again after depositing

Its been more than 48 hours since support ticket sent out, no reply
there jabber also unreachable
i have the  same Problem ..... i hope come fast solution .....

If you're serious, please open a scam accusation here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 with the right format and all your transaction information.
That way, they can be tagged and either other users will be warned, or bitcloak will resolve the situation.

edit: see reply below.
Activity: 2
They do not respond neither email, redit nor jabber. 2 days now.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767

Better to post it up publicly so that we would able to know on whats the current issue you are facing on.

Waiting for deposits
Information:

Their reddit one? https://www.reddit.com/user/BitCloak/ ?
Their forum account havent online yet https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcloak-778648 So, its better to wait up for answer either sides.
Activity: 1
i have the  same Problem ..... i hope come fast solution .....
Activity: 4

Waiting for deposits
Information:

Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
I got a problem with your mixer

I just PM'd you

I also have problem with their mixer. 24 hours funds received by their system and no action further. Be aware.
Activity: 2
I also have problem with their mixer. 24 hours funds received by their system and no action further. Be aware.
Activity: 4
I got a problem with your mixer

I just PM'd you
Activity: 76
Honestly, I think the best start would be to actually keep your identities hidden. Law is stupid when it comes to this kind of things, and law shouldn't be followed when it's stupid.

You can also look into implementing a warrant canary on your first post here, and on your website. https://slate.com/technology/2015/01/warrant-canaries-a-way-for-tech-companies-to-get-around-government-gag-orders.html?
Pages:
Jump to: