Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] BitCloak Mixer - Btc - Bch - Fast - Trusted - Api - Pgp - since 2016 ★ - page 5. (Read 22572 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Thank you for the kind words unknownbtcoiner, its truly appreciated.
Yes we will continue to provide this privacy service as long as we can.
If shutting down will ever be scheduled you will see a warning here on the forum.

We are currently tuning and testing the blacklist feature, not much to avoid authorities eyes but to provide a working tool to block funds
from/to a bitcoin address(es) if they need. Instead of hunting the mixer service they should contact it to block lets say stolen funds.

That would not hurt 99% of our users as no privacy is harmed and the service is fully working. It might be a stupid idea but honestly
is far better than shutting down because of that 1%.

How you users can help:
It would be great to know if our service and mixers in general are actually illegal (to use and to operate) or not.
For example our FAQ section is very different from bestmixer or blender ones, does it really make a difference?

Will be here for anything,
BitCloak
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Your competitors had already closed its doors like Bitblender and the seized Bestmixer.
Wondering if you do able to cope up and continue with your service.

And if we, as users, can help you cope up with the intrusive "justice", let us know. We can't lose this service too.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
~snip~

This adjustment is good but one thing where if an address is being blocked,they would simply sent out coins into newer address and proceed with other transactions.
So its a little bit pointless.

Making such steps just to avoid authorities eyes? Your competitors had already closed its doors like Bitblender and the seized Bestmixer.
Wondering if you do able to cope up and continue with your service.
Activity: 76
Is there any bug bounty for this?
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
This is great. Can you do something like this for Nano as well?

Payments are public there, we were supposed to have a working mixer already, but things take too long. You're obviously qualified to do something like this for other cryptocurrencies as well...
Awesome mixer, good work on the UI/UX. Is there any plan on open sourcing the code, sometimes in the future?

Hello, thanks for the suggestion.
We will look into nano to see if that is feasible in the future.
Currently there are no plans to turn this project open source.
BitCloak

I'm 100% sure it's feasible for Nano, and it will be faster too, and without fees. Hopefully I'm allowed to say this on this forum. I know that Bitcoin forums are usually heavily censored so that everything looks rosy for Bitcoin, like it's still a great tech and w/e. But thanks for BitCloak, last time I used it today. Without it Bitcoin would be unusable for my use cases.
Activity: 17
Haven't had any trouble with this, works as designed. I think you'll find that blacklist funds from and to specific bitcoin addresses takes too much valuable support time... But you know better than me.
Important Feature Proposal:

Blacklist funds from and to specific bitcoin addresses.

Contact us with a btc/bch address you want to blacklist from the mixer and a valid reason,
this can be stolen funds, scammers, frauds, or anything that crosses your own line.
We do not want to research, moderate or choose if an address gets blacklisted, we only provide the tool.

The mixer could block inputs AND outputs closely related to an address, meaning no funds coming
from that address will be processed and no payouts sent. 100% of funds received would be automatically returned.

This feature should be implemented by all mixers to be more effective.
We want to avoid bad situations like bestmixer while still offering a 100% functional mixer to users in need of privacy.
Addresses in the blacklist could expire monthly and require a simple email message to renew, this service is free.

Please let us know what you all think as this is important, is this feature ok for you?
If no feedback, advice or tips will be posted here we will start to implement this after 24 hours.
BitCloak
Activity: 20

- truly anonymous: no chips, bit-codes or accounts, random service fee (2%), random network fee.
  - no logs: order logs are completely deleted and shredded at expiration (24 hours).
  - user passive contribution: your order triggers extra internal tumbling of funds, improving the mixer for the next user.
  - full refunds for wrong deposits: we offer full refunds if you deposit to expired addresses or less than the minimum 0.01.

Really like those features, this is the only tumbler that actually knows what is doing.
How does the "user passive contribution" work? Isnt that ridiculously expensive?
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
I've been using this for a while now, and I've come to trust it. Works perfectly, with lots of features. Thanks for the work done!

Updates:
- took down 4 phishing clones of the mixer, still working on some clones left.
- your mix now triggers even more internal tumbling, improving privacy for the next user!
- increased the network fee margins due to reports of slow confirmations times in the past days.
- internal mixing increased, with truly randomized transactions (amount,addresses).
- improved the Api, now replies faster and it takes less time to create a new mixer address.

example curl calls:

GET: 
Code:
curl --socks5-hostname 127.0.0.1:9050 --header "X-bitcloakapi: 4fhG1D3hfB9R49Fds9" "https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com/api?payoutaddress=3422VtS7UtCvXYxoXMVp6eZupR252z85oC&amount=1.2&delay=4"

curl -v --socks5-hostname 127.0.0.1:9050 --header "X-bitcloakapi: 4fhG1D3hfB9R49Fds9" -X POST "https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com/api" --data "payoutaddress=3422VtS7UtCvXYxoXMVp6eZupR252z85oC&amount=1.2&delay=4"

Also with multiple payout addresses, split the amount 35% and 65%, with 4 hours delay.
With this advanced options you can create complex customized transactions, receive anonymous payments and keep a fee.
Api usage is completely anonymous, no api keys are required and no user tracking. Api is available on .com .ru and .onion mirrors.

curl -v --socks5-hostname 127.0.0.1:9050 --header "X-bitcloakapi: 4fhG1D3hfB9R49Fds9" -X POST "https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com/api" --data "payoutaddress=3422VtS7UtCvXYxoXMVp6eZupR252z85oC-3JXRVxhrk2o9f4w3cQchBLwUeegJBj6BEp&amount=1.2&delay=4&pr1=35&pr2=65"

BitCloak

Payments are public there, we were supposed to have a working mixer already, but things take too long. You're obviously qualified to do something like this for other cryptocurrencies as well...
Awesome mixer, good work on the UI/UX. Is there any plan on open sourcing the code, sometimes in the future?

Hello, thanks for the suggestion.
We will look into nano to see if that is feasible in the future.
Currently there are no plans to turn this project open source.
BitCloak

Bumping my own question!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Posting my feedback as satisfied user of bitcloak tumbler. I use this tumbler at least once a week and never had issues. The pay anonymously and pgp proof features are really nice to have. Do you guys accept donations?
I recently tried this mixing service, worked really good. After being paid out i checked the coins history on blockchain.info and found no links with my deposit. Also to be noted the network fee the mixer is using seems to be randomized, this is a positive thing to have as it builds no patterns. I have a question however, what happens if i deposit BCH into a BTC mixer address by mistake? thanks

Hello, thank you both for the feedback.
Months ago it was possible to recover bch coins sent to a btc mixer address,
unfortunately its no longer possible due to updates on the bitcoin cash network.
At the moment the service does not accept donations but will consider that.
Thank you,
BitCloak

One of my deposits was sent by mistake with a very low network fee, i think it will be stuck. Can support help with this or do i have to wait? Thanks, I'm liking this tumbler so far

Hello,
is your transaction still unconfirmed? If so all you have to do is wait, the mixer will not delete your address
until the transaction is completed.

I used this service.
Works like a swiss watch. Immediately after the first confirmation, you see the payment transaction.
The process took me to confirm the two blocks on the BTC blockchain, about 25 minutes
The interface is convenient and clear, there is Russian, but personally to me in this service English is easier.
Anonymous payment is a real and useful solution.
Worked with other exchangers, they give out private keys that need to be inserted into the wallet. This is an additional problem.
Here implementation liked more.
Bad reviews are not found on the network, although they are already 3 years old.

This is a short version of my review
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50228821

Thank you markiz73, I truly appreciate that.
BitCloak
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
I used this service.
Works like a swiss watch. Immediately after the first confirmation, you see the payment transaction.
The process took me to confirm the two blocks on the BTC blockchain, about 25 minutes
The interface is convenient and clear, there is Russian, but personally to me in this service English is easier.
Anonymous payment is a real and useful solution.
Worked with other exchangers, they give out private keys that need to be inserted into the wallet. This is an additional problem.
Here implementation liked more.
Bad reviews are not found on the network, although they are already 3 years old.

This is a short version of my review
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50228821
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
After a copy paste error i ended up sending more than 100 dollars to an old bitcloak address i had, the support was very kind and refunded me the whole amount, no questions asked! great customer service, this is how you deal with users! Why this is not written in the frequently asked questions? others should know Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I've discovered bitcloak years ago on a darknet forum, i remember it used to be .onion only. By far the best mixer in town, quick and effective way to make anonymous transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: