Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] BitCloak Mixer - Btc - Bch - Fast - Trusted - Api - Pgp - since 2016 ★ - page 8. (Read 22572 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I like the "Pay Anonymously" feature a lot. You do not have to use the same "method" to send payments to a merchant, so
they cannot trace a pattern, if you re-using a specific Webwallet as your output or if you are using your hardware wallet as
your output address. I heard that people can trace addresses coming from the same device, even if you do not re-use the
addresses on that device.  Huh

Will exchanges be able to detect that the incoming funds are coming from a mixer service? I know using mixer services are against some of their ToS.  Sad

I am also in your signature campaign, so I hope your service will grow from strength to strength.. until you reach the level
where Bitmixer.io was.. or even bigger than that. {Their Signature campaign was one of the longest signature campaigns
that were hosted on this forum and I truly belief that it was the secret to their success.} Good luck.  Wink

Hi, thank you very much for the nice post.
The "Pay Anonymously" feature was inspired by the old PayShield tumbler (a Tor-only service provided by Sigaint, now gone).
The api on the other hand was designed to be similar to what bitmixer.io used to offer in the past, with added features, more specifically with custom percentages for payouts.

That api feature is the probably the main reason there are quite a few tumblers using BitCloak api under the hood (not owned by me, was notified/contacted by people from their dev teams). Will indeed keep improving the service, investing more in signatures/advertising to grow bigger.

About exchanges: that is not possible, they are not able to see if a bitcoin transaction comes from BitCloak mixer as for them is indistinguishable from a normal transaction coming from your wallet. The mixer never reuses addresses of course.

Will be here for anything, thank you.
BitCloak

Well, one of the added benefits of signature campaigns are that the members also gets introduced to the services and are

also inclined to use the service. I always test services, before or just after joining the signature campaign and I can honestly

say I enjoyed the experience. I thought Bitmixer.io was feature rich and user-friendly, but BitCloak is better.  Wink

Thank you for hosting the signature campaign. I think it ends today. Hope it gave your business the required exposure it

needed, because I think we need competition in this scene. {For the other services that I will not mention in your ANN}  Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
The anonymous payment option is incredible. I did not know about such a service. It worked much better than I expected, very fast. I will definitely begin to recommend this service. The possibility of anyone tracking what I do with my bitcoin always worried me, but I always find it very complicated to use the other mixers. Finally felt safe enough to use this service.

tks

Thank you for the nice words.
That same feature is available on the api and also for Bitcoin Cash.

About safety:
Full refunds are offered for all deposits under the minimum or to expired addresses.
This mixer uses Tor-only communication with back ends, using Hidden Service Auth
and other measures. Backend servers (bitcoind ones too) are not on clearnet, websites
are hosted in a bullet proof way and everything was done anonymously from the start.
Also there is no "client code/bit code" logic, its something many tumblers have that keeps track
of the users coins everytime. To do that they must log extensively for long periods of time, its bad.

Will be here for anything,
BitCloak
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
The anonymous payment option is incredible. I did not know about such a service. It worked much better than I expected, very fast. I will definitely begin to recommend this service. The possibility of anyone tracking what I do with my bitcoin always worried me, but I always find it very complicated to use the other mixers. Finally felt safe enough to use this service.

tks
Hi, just turned that option on, you can private message me now.
Sorry about that, I've never looked much into those settings.
Will be here for anything,
BitCloak
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
@BitCloak

Trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.
This is the most user friendly Mixer  Smiley
Do I will get any proof of my participation that prevents the mixing service keeping my bitcoins before the payout without compromising it's reputation?

Hello and thanks, really appreciate that.
On the order screen there is a pgp-signed message with the mixer key, it contains the mixer address
and user address pair for the current order. ("get PGP proof" button).

In the event of missing coins the user could post the pgp-proof publicly and anyone verify the signed message.
If that mixer address received coins but the corresponding user address not it would be safe to blame the mixer service.

Pgp-proof is helpful for more than that, on all phishing clones (there are a lot) the signed message is either invalid
(modified) or contains a different address than the one shown on page. It also makes possible to delete all logs on expiration,
as the user provides all needed proof to support. Could be also called proof of participation yes.
After adding this feature in 2016 it was implemented by other tumblers too.

Will be here,
BitCloak
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
This is the most user friendly Mixer  Smiley
Do I will get any proof of my participation that prevents the mixing service keeping my bitcoins before the payout without compromising it's reputation?
I like the "Pay Anonymously" feature a lot. You do not have to use the same "method" to send payments to a merchant, so
they cannot trace a pattern, if you re-using a specific Webwallet as your output or if you are using your hardware wallet as
your output address. I heard that people can trace addresses coming from the same device, even if you do not re-use the
addresses on that device.  Huh

Will exchanges be able to detect that the incoming funds are coming from a mixer service? I know using mixer services are against some of their ToS.  Sad

I am also in your signature campaign, so I hope your service will grow from strength to strength.. until you reach the level
where Bitmixer.io was.. or even bigger than that. {Their Signature campaign was one of the longest signature campaigns
that were hosted on this forum and I truly belief that it was the secret to their success.} Good luck.  Wink

Hi, thank you very much for the nice post.
The "Pay Anonymously" feature was inspired by the old PayShield tumbler (a Tor-only service provided by Sigaint, now gone).
The api on the other hand was designed to be similar to what bitmixer.io used to offer in the past, with added features, more specifically with custom percentages for payouts.

That api feature is the probably the main reason there are quite a few tumblers using BitCloak api under the hood (not owned by me, was notified/contacted by people from their dev teams). Will indeed keep improving the service, investing more in signatures/advertising to grow bigger.

About exchanges: that is not possible, they are not able to see if a bitcoin transaction comes from BitCloak mixer as for them is indistinguishable from a normal transaction coming from your wallet. The mixer never reuses addresses of course.

Will be here for anything, thank you.
BitCloak
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

addresses on that device.  Huh

Will exchanges be able to detect that the incoming funds are coming from a mixer service? I know using mixer services are

against some of their ToS.  Sad

that were hosted on this forum and I truly belief that it was the secret to their success.} Good luck.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Just jointed your campaign, but browsing trough your website and following the link to the escrow section I just came to this :
*pic*

I know that some ads can be annoying but this is no better. I did't see if it was announced that the site use a miner.
How can I trust to put my money in your service with such things? I see the project have some good reviews but, still.
Hope you can fix it, otherwise I will revise my application for your sig. campaign.

Hi,
tests were done on the escrow with different advertising solutions.
Said ads are gone now. That warning from avast is a side effect from the technology used by the ads, its also one of the reasons they were removed. Mixer service is running since 2016, legit and used daily by lots of users.

Thanks for the answer. I put everything on doubt before trusting someone with my money. I'll keep my signature and support your project Smiley Good luck with your future developments Smiley
Considering to test your mixer in the near future when I need such service Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
I am just visiting this thread now and from the posted feedback from users
of the service it sounds like this is a service to consider if we want to mix
transactions!

I have never used a mixing service so I dont pretend to know anything about
it. Is the service becoming more popular now that crypto seems to be on a
rise again?
Hi Bitcloak, i wonder if you will use CoinJoin features once MuSig (Schnorr Multisig and signature aggregation) comes out since with proper CoinJoin (and it's upgrades) implementation and MuSig, the user could use your service with less trust required and could benefit both party Huh

Hi, thats a possibility yes, will check it in the future.

Today will decrease (slightly) the service fee and network fee.
A 3rd coin will be the next update, already setting things up for that.

Thank you,
BitCloak
Just jointed your campaign, but browsing trough your website and following the link to the escrow section I just came to this :
*pic*

I know that some ads can be annoying but this is no better. I did't see if it was announced that the site use a miner.
How can I trust to put my money in your service with such things? I see the project have some good reviews but, still.
Hope you can fix it, otherwise I will revise my application for your sig. campaign.

Hi,
tests were done on the escrow with different advertising solutions.
Said ads are gone now. That warning from avast is a side effect from the technology used by the ads, its also one of the reasons they were removed. Mixer service is running since 2016, legit and used daily by lots of users.

Great to see such a long-standing project that hasn't crumbled. Usually projects like this tend to last a few months and then vanish, I hope Bitcloak continues well into the future, and perhaps starts to add a few more cryptos, perhaps including an exchange option between cryptos also.

Thank you for the nice words, appreciate that. You are also 100% right on future plans for the service, more coins will be added to the list. That will eventually lead to an "anonymous trade" feature.

Just joined your signature campaign.
Although I've been in the space for a few years now I did not know you already exist since more than 2 years. Congratulations!
In such a fast developing and moving environment we are in this is already quite some time. And very often, mixing services come and go pretty fast.
Going to try out your service in the next couple of hours by the way. Now I'm curious.  Smiley

Thank you as well, for questions or anything I'll be here.
BitCloak
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Just joined your signature campaign.
Although I've been in the space for a few years now I did not know you already exist since more than 2 years. Congratulations!
In such a fast developing and moving environment we are in this is already quite some time. And very often, mixing services come and go pretty fast.
Going to try out your service in the next couple of hours by the way. Now I'm curious.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell

https://i.imgur.com/ZPedOXd.png

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hello,
I'm happy to announce that BitCloak mixer now also supports Bitcoin Cash.

You can select Bitcoin Cash from the menu, or add /bch to the base url.
It comes with all the usual mixer features, pgp-proof and api included.
To prevent mistakes the bch version only accepts the new CashAddr format.

Other updates:
- - new domain added: https://bitcloak.ru/en
- - api is now open to everybody, no more api keys needed.
- - new section and api feature to check your mix status.

Will continue to improve and update the service,
BitCloak
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQJ8BAEBCgBmBQJa7cukXxSAAAAAAC4AKGlzc3Vlci1mcHJAbm90YXRpb25zLm9w
ZW5wZ3AuZmlmdGhob3JzZW1hbi5uZXQwMDIwNUMxQTQ3QUQwNTA1MkFCQjQ1MTFF
RkVGQjNGODg2RDM2MjQyAAoJEO/vs/iG02JCSq4QAMRNy4EhqDlwUkdiWCxubIkI
SmPRWjm8z4schBqJahuLNoURJs/uU3fMZAznTu6Kj+3B0Cpm7n5A5EYmgjHBQqgi
zu9iZAfZ1oJFewFgeusMf16IeVwiNH7lfK11r7KwxE68YEYTG/hRLntPoLseKf5e
31h2hvE5jr6+doEOHhlibPW1b8DI3IYy7Nm5Q4SwI8IanT8KIYQRJer+XAnv78K6
OuwAmaF/6nyV9Og4rfXs5KffTt7b6qJn6Vr/nGlcbnTvSpW1l3q48EhWd8PAUB+I
Y+7oBe6YnNtuVoQj6x8OU46xatn77EGlRDTuO1/hNLf82cc3uZiWg/YBV7afof9V
k+MlWDfvjzcf0MirhWY4CGYsSP3lhcCL0rtI0nNc22lKbuWaZWd10hZehRUrVCMO
0vCqs/P5mbrPeIOVNEtOKBPKTsQYmfy9APnh3ld3j5E+B0J79fADmlF4hs4IX12d
Pi3eQk0i7n8gcPwIrH83PxG1iPhNyDxUzoXdehu/S6+TaRQDFP1NvZSzCPMHnD2S
7q2TCWANrN7ZhXXbIbuMiij+Eq4UHylZNRO/MGzh+TPPyD/qJ9ZyvjOokAfnHQOY
DiCwKZkK1BZOTGxUrWhKgF9Nes8i0A2NjeHWIhpx8LIz7XU4820p5y26VlaSO1s2
Lu8wk703x8Xzr8p5gNEK
=SCz/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
For what it counts, i'm vouching for Bitcloak. Just mixed some bitcoin using their and everything went smoothly. Thank you for this simple and easy to use service.

Mixers are an important aspect in keeping our bitcoin transactions private and I hope services like this remain active. I encourage people who use/have used Bitcloak to post about the excellent service here as well.

Thanks for vouching for them. Can I ask how long it takes to receive your funds?

This is a late reply, but I've been using BitCloak for quite some time now and the payouts have always been relatively quick - after 1 confirmation on my transaction to them. I've rarely had to wait for more than a couple of hours, but if you set your miner fee to be low then you'll have to wait for the initial confirmation.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
For what it counts, i'm vouching for Bitcloak. Just mixed some bitcoin using their and everything went smoothly. Thank you for this simple and easy to use service.

Mixers are an important aspect in keeping our bitcoin transactions private and I hope services like this remain active. I encourage people who use/have used Bitcloak to post about the excellent service here as well.

Thanks for vouching for them. Can I ask how long it takes to receive your funds?
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
i used bitcloak many times, fast service
Pages:
Jump to: