Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin-Analytics.com - price correction, additional currencies - page 3. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
there any way to display bid / ask sum for a period exceeding one day?
congrats!!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
just signed up again Smiley

+1 feature request for a "light" theme
I want to thank the support bitcoinanalytics
I made a mistake to renew my subscription and sorted quickly.
+10 Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
hi, can you send me a private message with your payment bitcoin address for me to identify your account?
i make a payment for a month and the service are interrupted.!!!
Hi,

I was wondering if you offer access to historical order-book and exchange data? Is the data for your website available over an API or download?

Thanks,

S. Digs

Hi, thank you for your interest of our service. But currently we do not have immediate plans to implement api access for historical data.

Although We had only a few such request in the past. And even provided sample data for testing. Current data structure for orderbooks is fairly complicated and not optimized for distribution so those tests were not successful enough.

If you are interested please PM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi,

I was wondering if you offer access to historical order-book and exchange data? Is the data for your website available over an API or download?

Thanks,

S. Digs
The interesting thing about this is that consolidated orderbook contains all good orders from all exchanges sorted. And thus the best price for the given volume on the general market can be calculated. But there can be situation when every separate market(exchange) does not contain enough volume thus its price say for 10 BTC can be quite far from what you can get from the consolidated market.

hope this is a good hint?
Activity: 2
Hi

Sorry i will try to be more clear.  I guess the  table "all xxx- all xxx" show the best price I can buy and sell a given quantity (10,100...) across all the exchanges.

Given that my question is why i cannot find thoses prices in table 2 and so The exchange where they quote.

Thanks
Hi, I am afraid I cannot understand your problem correctly.

Can you explaine in more detail? Normally you have to see 2 tables
1) allXXX x allXXX
2) exchangeTickerXXX x exchangeTickerXXX

along with cross currency conversion rate in the top field

can you check what exactly is not available for you?

what browser do you use? this could help us to find a bug if any.
Activity: 2
Hi all

Just wanted to check why in ArbitrageX table I cannot find the platform where are quoting the price in the "all usd-all usd" box? Is that because all the platform are not listed in the non paid version?

Let me know pls

Tks
thank you. it is already up while I am writing.
Activity: 368
Merit: 212
Don't buy Bitcoin - Earn it
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1008
Great! Good to hear.
Great!

Is it possible to view data from further back than ~24 hours (I have a subscription)?

I would love to be able to go back an entire year, or more, and see the evolution of the liquidity of the BTCUSD market. And now I just realize that extending this chart isn't sufficient for visualizing historic liquidity, because this graph depends on price.

Will you consider adding a graph that displays slippage for various-sized (eg. 10, 100, 1000, etc.) market sell and buy orders? Although I'm not sure even this metric is sufficient, because it only works for single exchanges: if, for example, a single, relatively unknown, low-volume exchange has a very high bid price, then slippage will look worse than it is, because it's calculated from this bid price.

Do you have any ideas on how to create a chart that tracks BTCUSD liquidity over time, which doesn't depend on current market price?

This feature is planned. Currently in the works. Plan is to introduce historical charts with longer periods gradually, in the form of candle stick charts. And also to have more predefined volumes.

Thank you for supporting our service.
legendary
Great!

Is it possible to view data from further back than ~24 hours (I have a subscription)?

I would love to be able to go back an entire year, or more, and see the evolution of the liquidity of the BTCUSD market. And now I just realize that extending this chart isn't sufficient for visualizing historic liquidity, because this graph depends on price.

Will you consider adding a graph that displays slippage for various-sized (eg. 10, 100, 1000, etc.) market sell and buy orders? Although I'm not sure even this metric is sufficient, because it only works for single exchanges: if, for example, a single, relatively unknown, low-volume exchange has a very high bid price, then slippage will look worse than it is, because it's calculated from this bid price.

Do you have any ideas on how to create a chart that tracks BTCUSD liquidity over time, which doesn't depend on current market price?
Just to make sure I've understood the Liquidity tab properly:

I would assume that, for example, "bids 1000" means the average price one would get by executing a 1000 BTC market sell order, is that correct?

absolutely correct.
legendary
Just to make sure I've understood the Liquidity tab properly:

I would assume that, for example, "bids 1000" means the average price one would get by executing a 1000 BTC market sell order, is that correct?
Hi, thank you for your suggestion.

We would like to integrate your exchange into our service. I sent you PM about this.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
bitcoin exchange in India
Hi,
Greetings of the day!

I would like to list my exchange prices in your web service.Can you please list our prices?
https://btcxindia.com/api/

BTCXIndia is the first Bitcoin exchange in India offering a secure, real time trading platform, following KYC-and AML-guidelines and allowing instant INR deposits and withdrawals.

References:
http://www.coindesk.com/indias-first-fully-open-bitcoin-exchange-launched/
http://epaper.newsindia-times.com/2014_06_20/#6
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-06-18/news/50678868_1_currency-notes-bitcoins-satoshi-nakamoto
http://exchangewar.info/

Regards,
BTCXIndia team.
Pages:
Jump to: