Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin-Analytics.com - price correction, additional currencies - page 4. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi, thank you for supporting our service.

Here is a short summary:

1. You only paid for February and March (2 months), there is no billing mistake or extra charges for 3rd month.
2. It's common that subscription extends automatically. Your refunding request for March is not well grounded.
3. However, we can refund you 0.0075 BTC as a gesture of good will should you wish so.
4. Alternatively, if a bimonthly plan with a lower fee was your intention, we can change your plan to bimonthly retroactively.

Now in more details:

I confirm that you chose a monthly plan and payed an amount of two monthly fees on Feb 10. Your subscription was activated on Feb 10 and for 2 months there were enough balance so the service continued till Apr 10.

Now your balance is -0.0075 because there's one outstanding invoice. If you change your plan the invoice for 0.0075 will be cancelled and invoice for your new plan will be issued.

If you send 0.0075 BTC, the service will be extended by one month since the moment of payment, not since the moment of invoice.

So as you can see there is no an error on our side.  There are no any extra charges of your account. You were only charged 0.0075 BTC 2 times, not 3 times.

As for refunding request for March service you didn't intend to receive.

If you add funds to your mobile phone, there's no way to withdraw, and they are consumed over time if your tariff plan includes a monthly payment even if you don't intend to talk. If you buy a larger scratch card to add funds than you intended, there's no way to get a change.

Bitcoin Analytics uses the same billing model.

You should have either send 0.0075 or choose a bimonthly plan of  0.00125 per month. Your demand to get a refund for April is not well grounded.

If you agree with above, we can fix your plan selection mistake and charge you 0.0125 for March and April according to bimonthly plan instead of 0.0150.

If you insist on a refund, since it's the first such request, we are sure it's not fraudulent, and can refund. Please send us your bitcoin address to return the money to. Send a PM to either nimnul or genuise if you consider it sensitive.

with all respect,
Andy and Evgeniy
bitcoin-analytics.com
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi,

I signed up back on the 10 Feb for 1 month for 0.0075 BTC and you have since charged me for 2 extra months which I never wanted. I should have have 0.0075 BTC on my account (which I want to withdraw) but it says I actually have -0.0075 BTC. Can you please fix this so I can withdraw my bitcoins.

Account details:

bitcoin-analytics.com bitcoin address: 13jH84f34i6k1SFcZDU1dbMpEZg2mj5NrG
Twitter account: Trentw

Thanks.
Activity: 379
Hi, thank you for you question and sorry for delay.

Recent events in Ukraine are interrupting our normal everyday activity from time to time.

Yes we are planning to introduce FIX api to all data we collect. And we are welcoming any interested party to further test and develop FIX interface.

Activity: 43
Oh ok, sorry, thanks for the explanation Smiley

Will you supply a public (paid?) read api in the near future for b-a.com?

Thanks!
Yes, I see.

on bitcoin-analytics.com we calculate market price for predefined volumes. 10, 100, 1000 ...

what you see is not the narrow best price of first orders on each side of order book. But the price for 10 BTC. This price can differ from the best price because to get 10 BTC you need to go deeper into order book and account for all order prices. As more you far from the best price the more the difference will be.
In this particular case it is obvious that justUSD just do not have enough liquidity at the moment if you try to consider comparably serious investment volumes.
on b-a.com (charts>justUSD) i see bid/ask at ~420/~860 but on justcoin.com or here: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/justUSD.html I see them around ~650

Is it just me?
Hi, thank you for supporting our service.

I checked justcoin tickers data for justUSD, justEUR and justLTC. As I can see they all have orderbook charts and trade data (volumes)

Can you please tell what exact ticker do you mean? What exact problem?

thank you
I signed up for one month, nice service overall, can you please fix Justcoin datas as it doesn't seem to work? thanks!
Hello, great website, recent paid customer here.

Is it possible to have a chart like the one on blockchained.com (http://blockchained.com/depth_mtgox_15d.png) with a larger timeframe than 2 days and a bid/ask ratio ?

Hi, thank you for your question. We have plans to increase the display data time frame. But currently our data structure model is quite heavy and we are working on performance optimization as on server and on client. So it will take some time.

thank you for supporting us.

please feel free contacting us if necessary.
I have one suggestion. It would be useful if you separate buy and sell volume on the trade volume chart. One simple way of doing it would be to use negative numbers for sell volume. This way buy volume and sell volume charts would appear on the different sides of the horizontal axis.

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, we really value every good idea. We will definitely consider adding this option in our next updates. Although I cannot give any concrete time frame. A lot of suggestions does not fit right straight into existing very minimal interface design. But as every service we have plans for redesign at some point in the future.

Thank you once more.
Bitcoin Analytics is down (Service Unavailable). Use the official forum thread to report this problem.

So, I report.

Hi, thank you for reporting. We are sorry for our recent down times. We are constantly working on improving the service.
Activity: 7
Bitcoin Analytics is down (Service Unavailable). Use the official forum thread to report this problem.

So, I report.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Hello, great website, recent paid customer here.

Is it possible to have a chart like the one on blockchained.com (http://blockchained.com/depth_mtgox_15d.png) with a larger timeframe than 2 days and a bid/ask ratio ?
Activity: 47
I have one suggestion. It would be useful if you separate buy and sell volume on the trade volume chart. One simple way of doing it would be to use negative numbers for sell volume. This way buy volume and sell volume charts would appear on the different sides of the horizontal axis.
Hi, everybody!

As we recently wrote we had problems with our bitcoin payment provider. We decided to abandon our old payment provider and implemented support for new one. This means that we had to regenerate bitcoin address for all accounts which have their bitcoin addresses assigned.

Old addresses should not be used for any new transactions. Please from now on use only new bitcoin addresses.

We also re enabled "create account" buttons for newly registered accounts.

For each existing account with newly regenerated address we also placed a personal notification message to ensure that transition will be as smooth as possible.

If anyway you have any problems or questions regarding payments please contact us posting here or sending email to [email protected] and we will try and find a solution for you.

Thank you for your understanding patience and support.

bitcoin-analytics.com team
signed in with facebook went to configure there are no "buttons" for subscription choice.

Hi,  thank you for posting here. We posted message in our social section.

Hi, everybody, as we posted some days ago we found the problem between our payment processing module and our payment processor provider. We are currently investigating the problem further.

At the moment we identified that recently there were 7 payments and we got notified only for one of them. This means that at least 6 customers did not get their subscription activated. If you believe that you are the one whose subscription is not activated please contact us via [email protected] and we will fix the problem Please send your account bitcoin address for us to identify your account.

Currently we had to suspend any new subscriptions until we find the cause of the problem and find working solution.
Thank you for you understanding and support.

Please if you have any question post here or send us email to [email protected]

with all respect

So currently we have suspended any new subscriptions until we find the cause of the problem and solution for it.

There are some customers who contacted us and we are fixing their subscriptions.

We advice for all existing customers who wants to prolong their subscriptions should postpone any payment until further announcement.

thank you all for supporting our work.
Hope for your patience and understanding.

Activity: 52
signed in with facebook went to configure there are no "buttons" for subscription choice.
Activity: 4
can you add a notification feature of when the order book volume of bids and asks cross?
Thank you, up again.
Activity: 37
Pages:
Jump to: