Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin-Analytics.com - price correction, additional currencies - page 6. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Is it possible to see the "Trade Volume" chart for the past, for example 6 months for *all* currencies?

Ie. it would contain the trade volume for all currencies (USD, EUR, CNY, etc.) on all exchanges (Mt. Gox, Bitstamp, BTC-e, etc.) all combined together, and it would go back a long time (preferable back to the previous bubble).

I want to compare the total trade volume with the previous bubble (or whatever this turns out to be).

Hi, thank you for your suggestion.

We have plans to work on candlestick charts for longer timeframes, but the first version would likely have a shorter timeframe or 1-2 months

as for your suggestion about consolidation of trade volumes of all exchanges for a longer period of time we can say this is a nice idea. And we will include it into our todo list, but not sure about the time when it will be enabled.

Let us think about it, whether it is possible to find a quick and simple solution.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1008
Is it possible to see the "Trade Volume" chart for the past, for example 6 months for *all* currencies?

Ie. it would contain the trade volume for all currencies (USD, EUR, CNY, etc.) on all exchanges (Mt. Gox, Bitstamp, BTC-e, etc.) all combined together, and it would go back a long time (preferable back to the previous bubble).

I want to compare the total trade volume with the previous bubble (or whatever this turns out to be).
Hi, I am not sure about your question what do you mean exactly cause we have added support for btcChina long ago.

As on charts, depth and liquidity and as on arbitrage tab.

you can find btcChina under CNY currency selector as btcnCNY ticker.
The same btcnCNY ticker for btcChina is used on bticoincharts.com and other services.

If you have any questions and suggestions please feel free to ask again. And we will try to clear them.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Please add BTCChina. I enjoyed my subscription but unfortunately will not renew until you add them to the arbitrage page.

Thanks.
Hi, thank you for being our customer and for your review.

We really appreciate your opinion.

As for your questions:

The arbitrage charts/numbers does not include any fees and costs associated with different exchanges.
While we understand that integrating those fees would be of greate use for traders this was not our main priority. And also different exchages do have different fee schedules which may depend on several factors for each trader individually. Some of them not. Which makes the task on supporting fees and costs in caculation more complicated.

Currently we assume the simpliest variant when each person calculates his percent of fees and costs and just applies them to the naked percent difference we caclulated base only on orderbooks of exchanges.

Once again we caculate price based only on orderbooks.

It would be good to mention once again that our caclulation algorithm repeats the matching engine of the exchanges to caclulate which orders will be filled in order to sell/buy 10, 100, 1000 ... BTC. The main point was and is that it is not obvious that when matching engine performes matches for limit order not all matched orders are filled with the same price. Thus final price of your sold/bought BTC cannot be caculated by multiplying your order price and volume.

Instead you have to summ up all matched orders prices and volumes and caculate average price which will be the actual price of you filled order.

Here is an example of how we caculate price of the filled 10 BTC order.

If you still have questions feel free to ask them here.

As for your other quesions thy are too general can you probably be more specific?

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and being our customer.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Fortune favors the bold, and sometimes the bald.
First, a quick review on the sign up process. It was as bitcoin-analytics.com described. I sent the fee to the address and after a few confirmations (I think it became active after 2, but it may have been 3) the subscribe banner was gone and the data was no longer delayed. Although I have not made any trades based on the data yet it was well worth the fee (seemed cheap to me). The data makes it easy to see much more of the bitcoin exchange picture.

Ok, dumb question time, but better to lose face then btc! Do the arbitrage numbers\comps take fees\costs associated with the individual exchanges into account?
The answer probably exists somewhere on this board or in a google search I didn't think of, but I have to ask.

Are there any additional docs on the implications\meaning of this type of data I should read? I am unfamiliar with financial stats, and I know there is a lot that goes into this I am missing.

Seems like a great service and I hope it is financially viable in the long term!

Cheers,
aynstein
Hi, thank you for your help.

analytics is back up now
Activity: 290
Getting a 503 Error tonight Sad Reporting as told.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Hi, I try it and works very nice.

Grate tool for bitcoin traders and daytrading.

TMC
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Hello,

I payed but still in demo mode

Payment address 14T3MeKEdLvakzDgduxTa9639CS51ZYQt4

All the best.

TMC
Hi, we need to identify your account and to ensure that your account is indeed yours.

First, can you please PM me or send email to [email protected].
Send your openid identificator (url or account name)  and also if you can find your bitcoin address which you payed your subsrciption.

Activity: 14
Is it possible to change the OpenID provider? I'm using myopenid and it is down. Thus I cannot access the page with my subscription currently. Given that it is unclear how soon myopenid is back up I would like to change to a different OpenID.
Activity: 36
I just noticed you already mentiond:

"It usually takes from 30 minutes to 1 hour to activate your subscription. Wait for some time and reload the page. Check Configure tab to see if your subscription was activated."

sorry for not being patient enough
Hi, pm me please your account bitcoin address for me to be able to identify your account.

Usually server waits for notification message from our payment processor service. We activate even is there is 0 confirmations.

However sometimes payment notifications come delayed for 10-20 minutes, and rarely more than on hour.

So I hope for your patience.

thank you for supporting our service.
Activity: 36
Hi

I've been waiting for my account to be activated, its been 6 confirmation hasn't got my account activated yet.

How long does usually it takes to activate an account?

Activity: 24
Much Thanks to the Bitcoin Analytics Team for promptly resolving my problem and sending the coins back to me!!
A very trustworthy group to do business with!!!
Activity: 24
OP:  I ordered a month subscription, then I accidentally transferred 2 BTC to you instead of someone else, how can I request them back ??

13ppDWTEZHHWvSLkAdqNM7Eb9WiL4ewrUB
Account balance   2.00 BTC
Subscription status   Active. Expires on Fri Jul 05 2013
Current plan   0.03 monthly

Much Thanks!

my BTC

14NPuHaeDZGv1zufgmxHXWHXtajgc3PWVV
Hi, can you please PM me bitcoin address assigned to your account for me to identify it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yesterday I joined and sent 0.1 BTC. Signed up for a month and all was OK. Saw the details under Configure with 0.06 balance and renewal date of 21st June.

Today apparently I have no active subscription and no balance.

WTF ?

Can someone explain ? Thanks
I'm begging you to remove BTC24 from the arbitrage page.... There's no purpose anymore and it's ruining the purpose of being a member of your service. I'm a paid member and I would be able to use the arbitrage page if it was fixed! You should also remove Vircurex as it's useless for arb, and the price displayed is rarely accurate to the actual price... thanks!

Hi, thank you for your feedback,

as for the btc24 it is absolutely not a problem to disable it.

But you also ask about Vircurex price which is not accurate? Can you elaborate about it? What exactly is wrong with it?
Vircurex orderbook data is requested directly from exchange api in the same manner as all other supported exchanges.

I understand that Vircurex almost does not have enough volume for arbitrage but their prices are calculated using the same formulas as for other exchanges are completely erronous? or what exactly did you mean? It would be helpful if you can explain this point.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: