Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Candy - Fork 1:1000 of Bitcoin Cash - page 12. (Read 4881 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 252
wonder if this is the strategy to increase bch value  Undecided

it will increase bch value for sure.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
wonder if this is the strategy to increase bch value  Undecided
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Any news on where we are at?
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
i have 28 bch, i will get 28k candies  Cheesy
i know many people hate bch and forks, but getting free money is not bad.

by the way, i'v heard that there is new fork for bitcoin cash after bitcoin candy, so better to keep some bitcoin cash to get rewards for all it's coming forks.
Activity: 143
Hello All,

This is weird but let me ask...if I have only 0.15 BCC then will I get the Bitcoin candy? in the same ratio...

I mean for 1 BCC they give 1000 Candy...if I have 0.15 then will I get 150 bitcoin candy?

Thank you!

Regards,
Hanumant

Yes, you are right, you will get 150 bitcoin candy.
Activity: 6
it may be interesting, but I doubt.
Activity: 8
Guys could you at least get someone to fix the poor grammar?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Wow finaly bitcoin candy crush with premine. equihash is pretty good algo since it's gpu only.
Any exchange for dump this after fork?
Activity: 222
will deposit BCH to coinex to dump the candy. Is coinex safe?
Activity: 26
Nice. I will buy more BCH. coinex.com will give coins on fork day?
Activity: 40
where is the miningpool?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
So much haters for bitcoin cash. I do think your candy tokens will be a success as there is no much support from the community. Try harder next time, maybe a fork from bitcoin core.
Activity: 490
Any other major exchanges for listing?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Anti-quantum attack exploration, now that's a feature of a coin you don't see very often Wink

I hope there will be enough flux compensation or it won't work
Activity: 52
Anti-quantum attack exploration, now that's a feature of a coin you don't see very often Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
What now bitcoin cash is having their own forks?? I can't believe this it's very funny although I don't think that this fork will be anything major. Newbie made the post here and we don't know who is behind this yet, seems that theres no big influential people behind it that could really push the coin to a new highs.

Plus I am not the lover of these forks as they are becomming more and more frequent...
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
There is information that BCH is now controlled by a narrow circle of people, and their plans include the equation of BTC and BCH price, and then to replace them. What do you think about it?
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
do you make this project for BITCOINCASH or for your own coin? what do you mean in the phrase "let's make bitcoin (cash) great again", and I'm still confused in your main purpose of making this BITCOIN CANDY project

@Vaniaayu - just ignore those bcash muppets.

it must be some joke :

"Why forked from BCH, can BTC holders get free CDY?
On August 1, 2017, Bitcoin community finally ended its years-long expansion war by splitting the original bitcoin into two chains, Bitcoin cash (BCH) and segwit Bitcoin (inheriting BTC ticker). We think BCH is more in line with Satoshi Nakamoto's vision of bitcoin "a peer-to-peer electronic cash system" and will have a brighter future."

"Bitcoin community" - @bitcoincandy  you should do more research before trying write something clever.

The fact that Bitcoin Cash is controlled… by two individuals – that is a huge difference from Bitcoin,” Investite.com CEO Jon Najarian

"ended its years-long expansion war by splitting the original bitcoin into two chains"
- there was no "war" and no "splitting", only BCash (BCH) has forked from Bitcoin chain, as many other BitcoinXXXs and forks happen already this year, looking on map, there is more in the way: https://bitcoinforks.io/

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I don't think this project will get any support because the distribution model is very fishy and there is no reason to have this kind of coin while the original one is also fraud.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
1% premine on a bitcoin fork??

Nty

Where do the 1% of premined coins come from?
Pages:
Jump to: