Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 349. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Guys......get in BCH ....NOW  Cool

BCH IS GOING OVER $100BILLION
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
I don't think you want to compare BCH with how BTC was back in 2014. After MtGox, BTC experienced quite the bear market for the rest of 2014 and much of 2015. However, fortunately for BCH, the markets are a bit more decentralized than what Bitcoin was back in early 2014.

While 2014 was a disappointment for BTC in the marketplace, there was a huge amount of activity in investment, new companies being launched, new tools, and general ecosystem expansion. The same is happening today for BCH. I kinda assume that was what was meant.

CHART ACTIVATING===> IT'S B-DASH BRAH :-D WEEEEE

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dash
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
get your bootys back into BCH asap....  Grin

Its going up ....alot  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
I don't think you want to compare BCH with how BTC was back in 2014. After MtGox, BTC experienced quite the bear market for the rest of 2014 and much of 2015. However, fortunately for BCH, the markets are a bit more decentralized than what Bitcoin was back in early 2014.

While 2014 was a disappointment for BTC in the marketplace, there was a huge amount of activity in investment, new companies being launched, new tools, and general ecosystem expansion. The same is happening today for BCH. I kinda assume that was what was meant.
legendary
Could you please refer me the most well-documented articles that debate Layer2 scaling solutions?
I'm trying to grasp the position of both Layer2 opponents and supporters. Not kidding.

Nothing wrong with Layer 2 scaling solutions. However, Layer 1 also needs maximization. Which Core refuses to do. Accordingly, the market will soon route around them.
legendary
You guys dont understand one Think.. Bitcoin its the base of the price If he fails ALL coins Will fail.

You don't understand one Think. The only thing that makes Bitcoin Segwit and not Bitcoin Cash the real Bitcoin is the accumulated proof of work. Once miners have expended more hashpower on Bitcoin Cash than Bitcoin Segwit, then Bitcoin Cash becomes the real Bitcoin.

TL;DR Bitcoin will not fail.
legendary
A very interesting report about the two coins. You will be amazed of what you will find in the background profile of the main figures behind Bitcoin Cash.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370

That article has been throughly debunked over and over again. Dismays me really, as Cuneta is otherwise usually a pretty sage voice. But he either has grave misconceptions about Bitcoin Cash, or he is lying through his teeth.
legendary
gavin is the currupted man who bought private keys from satoshi for cheap now he is on verge of doing never ending curruption.

Where do you come up with this unmitigated bullshit?
legendary
Have fun with that:

http://txhighway.com/

Haha! Freeking genius. Funny as all getout. And a useful tool besides.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
legendary
I address all opponents of Layer2 mechanisms.

Bitcoin transaction protocol is very similar to roads.

Just no. Bitcoin transaction protocol is absolutely nothing like roads. Unfortunately, that makes the remainder of your 'reasoning' irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
You guys dont understand one Think.. Bitcoin its the base of the price If he fails ALL coins Will fail. Maybe you can Get bch to 16k and btc to 2k but If you are investing in any other coin Will be worthless!! Dont sell btc to bch.. put New money in and buy bchz otherwise you are killing your self, more then helpping Smiley

That is nonsense. If Bitcoin fails it does not mean at all that all coins will fail. Where did you get that from?

Dude Check any coin, the base its BTC allways .. the price of ALL coins are connected with btc..  Just for example imagem that 1 BTC its worth 1000$ and this coin X Its worth 1 BTC that also equals to 1000$, If Btc drops 50% and then its worth 500$, the other coin that Its worth 1 BTC It Will drop the price as well to 500$.. I dont know If you Get It.. but its all connected..

NOPE. The alts have recently decoupled from BTC - look at coinmarketcap any day this week. BTC floating or down all week, every single alt up 20% or more!  Oh, except LTC is floating too. Kind of makes you wonder if the /r/Bitcoin Kore troll army is as smart as they think they are... Sheep are easily led to slaughter...

Here we talk about hard facts and technology, not pre-censored hype and hysteria. BCH kicked ass in the past month - it exploded in a manner similar to Bitcoin in 2014 with massive press, merchant adoption, software releases, and technical superiority. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
You guys dont understand one Think.. Bitcoin its the base of the price If he fails ALL coins Will fail. Maybe you can Get bch to 16k and btc to 2k but If you are investing in any other coin Will be worthless!! Dont sell btc to bch.. put New money in and buy bchz otherwise you are killing your self, more then helpping Smiley

That is nonsense. If Bitcoin fails it does not mean at all that all coins will fail. Where did you get that from?

Dude Check any coin, the base its BTC allways .. the price of ALL coins are connected with btc..  Just for example imagem that 1 BTC its worth 1000$ and this coin X Its worth 1 BTC that also equals to 1000$, If Btc drops 50% and then its worth 500$, the other coin that Its worth 1 BTC It Will drop the price as well to 500$.. I dont know If you Get It.. but its all connected..

NOPE. The alts have recently decoupled from BTC - look at coinmarketcap any day this week. BTC floating or down all week, every single alt up 20% or more!  Oh, except LTC is floating too. Kind of makes you wonder if the /r/Bitcoin Kore troll army is as smart as they think they are... Sheep are easily led to slaughter...

Here we talk about hard facts and technology, not pre-censored hype and hysteria. BCH kicked ass in the past month - it exploded in a manner similar to Bitcoin in 2014 with massive press, merchant adoption, software releases, and technical superiority. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
You sound smart, but your solutions to scaling problems are so overcomplicated that they verge on absurd. Do you code? That would explain it.

The market needed more capacity because Blockstream was blocking scaling for 4 years. Altcoins blossomed during that time to meet investment and transactional demand. That's the solution, no complicated BS.
I agree that Blockstream could have done more in these 4 years and altcoins have benefited this stagnation. We disagree on scaling solutions.

Could you please refer me the most well-documented articles that debate Layer2 scaling solutions?
I'm trying to grasp the position of both Layer2 opponents and supporters. Not kidding.

Sure, I'm always interested in civil debate. You could start with this article:

https://medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

I concentrate less on the technical aspects than the practical - why would people re-tool their entire payment architecture for Lightning? For example, look how few have implemented Segwit. Furthermore, Lightning is simply too little too late - nobody wants it and nobody needs it. The fact that Blockstream almost single-handedly killed BTC to force people onto BTC must tell you something about their business model...

Now it's too late, BCH is steaming forward and BTC is languishing in a backwater. It's funny that Wall Street went all in to control BTC right at the time that the market started tanking... looks like they could be the greater fool this time!   Who knows, maybe they will pump past $20k again...  I don't really care as I've exited the BTC market.

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
I think some whales want to switch their money from BTC to BCC. 6-8K $ is possible in short term

Litecoin Cash[flocash]===> huge disruptive force to BeeCash minions :-D weeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
Bitcoin cash heading above $4000? Come comment on our daily chart segment with your thoughts.

Bitcoin Cash is the day's big gainer as the cryptocurrency scores gains over 50% over the last 24 hours. BCH/USD markets are continuing to live on the bullish trend after news of GDAX integrating the concurrency came out. Bitcoin Cash traders are now pushing prices closer to the resistance point of $4000, forming levels of support that could help sustain such levels.  

Chart Source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/bch/usd/kraken/today
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Anyone buying this altcoin for 4k+ is insane / extremely desperate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
This bitcoin cash run reminds me of a month or so back when the same bitcoin down bitcoin cash up thing happened, and everyone was saying bch was taking over btc as the 'true bitcoin blockchain'.

Think all that is overblown, expect btc will bounce back.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I'm glad that bitcoin finally got a worthy competitor. Although the developers will start to move. Cause these "fast" transactions and "scanty" commissions are already bored. So I vote for a healthy competition.

Bitcoin Cash might surpass Eth in the future but if Iota will succeed on its way then that's the number rival of Bitcoin in Crypto space on its crown IMO.. Cool
                                                                                                                                                                      I agree with that Iota has the best chance of disrupting all blackchin based coins. also the whales are not loading up here the whales leery own this from the fork they never sold bitcoin or csh
Jump to: