Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 352. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Bcc 5000$ today
Activity: 131
Merit: 26
The currupted coin of bitcoin which has been mined heavily by its dev just durning the launch.. Bitcoin Cash cannot be trusted  Gavin andreson which also thinks its a legal heir of bitcoin lol gavin is the currupted man who bought private keys from satoshi for cheap now he is on verge of doing never ending curruption.. now along with coinbase they plan to do more curruption..both coinbase and bitcoin cash cannot be trusted  A DISGRACE TO BITCOIN COMMUNITY.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
is it true a consortium of chinese and russian investors holding 8 billion in bitcoin cash are going to dump in a few hours? this could send BCC below 1000$ if people panic

No  - they've privately contacted me and I bought all for 1$ each - sorry.

Grin
You just wanna buy low:))) bcc is gona go big
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
is it true a consortium of chinese and russian investors holding 8 billion in bitcoin cash are going to dump in a few hours? this could send BCC below 1000$ if people panic
Activity: 208
 When Scam Base resumes trading later today expect a major dump Grin 
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Big pump from asia comin today

Are you member of any pump group what is source of this news. This is just another attempt to create new bag holders let's see how long they will keep maintain current pump.
The only "improvement" bcash has on bitcoin is that it has an 8mb block size. Well bitbean has 20mb blocks so is bitbean then the REAL bitcoin @rogerkver ? $

8mb it's not the only "improvement", it's BCH's major advantage because it makes it cheap, reliable and usable.
Other coins with big blocks have not the same user base as BTC - basically, BCH is copy of BTC without BTC's limitations.

Can you explain what are these advantages and improvement and what is problem with major institutional investments why they are not understanding the point of BCH. Upcoming year is full of forks than what will happen into this ecosystem?
When Mt Gox 2.0 erupts you can expect a major long term crash, and erosion of any Investor trust. Coin base looking scammy as hell with this latest "glitch"..and they are the most trusted exchange..lmao might be time to cash out, idk.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
The only "improvement" bcash has on bitcoin is that it has an 8mb block size. Well bitbean has 20mb blocks so is bitbean then the REAL bitcoin @rogerkver ? $

8mb it's not the only "improvement", it's BCH's major advantage because it makes it cheap, reliable and usable.
Other coins with big blocks have not the same user base as BTC - basically, BCH is copy of BTC without BTC's limitations.

Can you explain what are these advantages and improvement and what is problem with major institutional investments why they are not understanding the point of BCH. Upcoming year is full of forks than what will happen into this ecosystem?

Any fork needs work & energy = reasoning, business case - a strong story book

BCH case was to reset the original path of Satoshi - scale along Moore's law... no Segwit - true mining security....

Other forks might come but need to have some strong case - I fail to see stronger ones.
Big pump from asia comin today
It will go to 8000$ till end of the week.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

So now we know why they printed 100 million tether last week Scamcoin to the moon..Felon Ver back to Prison..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 181
today is best day with bitcoin cash , the bitcoin cash pump over $8500 amazing who know .

i don't think bitcoin cash can hit $2500  end this year but the bitcoin cash make it easy .
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
What is the most secure version of BITCOIN CASH?
Activity: 600
Merit: 504
my personal opinion litecoin is a bitcoin fork and works much better than bcc..

Excuse me but....  Huh

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Thanks for the comment, very funny, I guess you were not serious  Roll Eyes

Until his only and megacentralized developer to abandoned the boat

Activity: 143
Someone can explain me why this big price increase today ?
Activity: 322
Hi everyone congrats those who gain profit from BCH. Unfortunately I was on job I didn't get it on time.

Is this still right time to buy it and hold for long term.

Thanks

First of all, how long are you going to hold? If it's 3 or 5 years, now you can buy it now, because the block chain industry is in its early stages. If it's 3 months, please buy it carefully, because the short-term rise is too large and the risk is accumulating. Wink
Jump to: