Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 351. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cash has reached a new all-time high today, rising above $4,000  in a very first for the barely four months old digital currency.Gaining a market cap of $70 billion, it is now just $7 billion away from overtaking ethereum.Much of that volume comes from South Korea’s Bithumb, handling $2 billion, while Bitfinex’s USD (USDT?) pair handles another $1 billion, followed by the BTC pair at around same levels.Bitcoin Cash is operating smoothly without any congestion and fees at pennies, and while some have suggested litecoin as an alternative.

Its quite amazing but they have been much higher in the BTC ratio in the past. I think the current pump is all due to coinbase and the price will roll back a bit in the coming weeks before resuming its normal trend.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Bitcoin crashes 15% as cryptocurrency investors pour money into bitcoin cash
https://www.rt.com/business/413709-bitcoin-crashes-investors-bitcoin-cash/
I'm not sure 15% really quantifies a crash
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Bitcoin crashes 15% as cryptocurrency investors pour money into bitcoin cash
https://www.rt.com/business/413709-bitcoin-crashes-investors-bitcoin-cash/
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
So now we know why they printed 100 million tether last week Scamcoin to the moon..Felon Ver back to Prison..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

To the moon and back to the underground  Wink

tether is very dangerous and frozen past 24 hours. might implode soon
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
lil dip, nothing to worry about,...use it to your advantage if you can....

its going over $4k again very very soon, then over $5k, over $6k over $7k, over $8k ,over $9k and then over $10k Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Cash has reached a new all-time high today, rising above $4,000  in a very first for the barely four months old digital currency.Gaining a market cap of $70 billion, it is now just $7 billion away from overtaking ethereum.Much of that volume comes from South Korea’s Bithumb, handling $2 billion, while Bitfinex’s USD (USDT?) pair handles another $1 billion, followed by the BTC pair at around same levels.Bitcoin Cash is operating smoothly without any congestion and fees at pennies, and while some have suggested litecoin as an alternative.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
So now we know why they printed 100 million tether last week Scamcoin to the moon..Felon Ver back to Prison..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

To the moon and back to the underground  Wink
Activity: 196
The bitcoin cash price $4300  ,the bitcoin flying to moon ,  amazing,  tomorrow i think the bitcoin cash price hit $5000 very soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
still goes up bitcoincash, more and more who knows this coin Smiley
where is the latest news about BCH improvement?
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
The Bitcoin Cash community, developers, and businesses that support the decentralized
currency are preparing for “Change the Address Day” scheduled for January 14.
At that time the Bitcoin Cash network and its participants will upgrade the protocol’s
address format to one proposed by Bitcoin ABC developer Amaury Séchet.
Deploying such a change on the network will take some time for all the wallets.. exchanges and merchants to upgrade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"Earlier today, on December 20, the global cryptocurrency exchange market’s largest brokerage and wallet platform Coinbase, the first confirmed multi-billion dollar startup in the cryptocurrency industry, has integrated Bitcoin Cash trading.
Both Coinbase and its flagship cryptocurrency exchange GDAX have integrated Bitcoin Cash, providing more liquidity to the cryptocurrency that has been heavily concentrated in the South Korean cryptocurrency market in terms of daily trading volume and user base."

Seen at: https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-cash-surges-by-50-market-optimistic-on-coinbase-integration/
Activity: 13
Bitcoin Cash mining is highly centralized. Just check out the image above. If we combine the hash power of Antpool, ViaBTC, and BTC.com (Roger Ver and Jihan Wu’s mining pools) which makes more than 50% hash power. These two people can do a 51% attack anytime they want. Bitcoin Cash also has only 1,200 nodes, with a lot of them running on AWS and bought by the main proponents of Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
Is this a huge pump or real demand?
I can see a clear pump up... But You guys are the exprerts .
Activity: 160
i think is a real demand
Activity: 67
Is this a huge pump or real demand?
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
The currupted coin of bitcoin which has been mined heavily by its dev just durning the launch.. Bitcoin Cash cannot be trusted  Gavin andreson which also thinks its a legal heir of bitcoin lol gavin is the currupted man who bought private keys from satoshi for cheap now he is on verge of doing never ending curruption.. now along with coinbase they plan to do more curruption..both coinbase and bitcoin cash cannot be trusted  A DISGRACE TO BITCOIN COMMUNITY.

Did you sell your BCH too soon, is this the reason why you are so mad? Cheesy

I think it is worth to hold most of the forks, Bitcoin definetly has some issues, and you never know if one day there is a fork which can resolve them and take its place. It doesn't cost you a thing, so it is some kind of insurance, just in case.
But of course I do believe in the original bitcoin too
Activity: 13
The only "improvement" bcash has on bitcoin is that it has an 8mb block size. Well bitbean has 20mb blocks so is bitbean then the REAL bitcoin @rogerkver ? $

8mb it's not the only "improvement", it's BCH's major advantage because it makes it cheap, reliable and usable.
Other coins with big blocks have not the same user base as BTC - basically, BCH is copy of BTC without BTC's limitations.

Can you explain what are these advantages and improvement and what is problem with major institutional investments why they are not understanding the point of BCH. Upcoming year is full of forks than what will happen into this ecosystem?
When Mt Gox 2.0 erupts you can expect a major long term crash, and erosion of any Investor trust. Coin base looking scammy as hell with this latest "glitch"..and they are the most trusted exchange..lmao might be time to cash out, idk.

I think you may have a good point, maybe take some off table JIC.  I do like binance so far I can login and am able to trade, but if I can't get back to coinbase then how do I actually cash out?
What other exchange(s) are there that I can link my bank acct or credit card to too actually get the cash value, anyone know?
Activity: 61
A very interesting report about the two coins. You will be amazed of what you will find in the background profile of the main figures behind Bitcoin Cash.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370e
Activity: 127
Jump to: