Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 353. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
my personal opinion litecoin is a bitcoin fork and works much better than bcc..
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
looks like its time to go back up... Shocked Shocked Shocked
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Guys how many of you did buy bitcoincash at 0.29btc?

Really it jumped to 0.29 yesterday ?

Yes on bittrex it was sometime at 0.29  , i am looking to buy some bcc , what do you think is the best time to buy some bcc what price?  do you think caould we go down to 0.15? thanks for your advice

I had bch since it was $300
I want wait till price correction , if you have BTC then wait a bit more
legendary
When will it start trading on GDAX??

I think it was but then removed ive seen reports that it's being investigated for insider trading
tekkkkkk...well done m8, we made it to coinbase and we hit another ATH  Smiley
which ath do you think we should go with ?  Grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42425857
ok so your saying, ....dont go with coinbase $9k as an ath....
can we go with binance's $5300?  Grin Kiss

"It appears the price of Bitcoin Cash on other exchanges increased in the hours before our announcement," he wrote on the news site Medium.

"If we find evidence of any employee or contractor violating our policies  -  directly or indirectly  - I will not hesitate to terminate the employee immediately and take appropriate legal action."

yea i read it already lol...
still need to know the ATH...im going to go with $7k , inbetween binance and coinbase, whatya think bro  Smiley

btw the price didnt increase earlier on other excchanges hours before because of coinbase....IT WAS US LOT THAT MADE IT RISE...  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
people rebuying BCH, dumping segwit coin has nothing to do with coinbase imo

the coinbase effect will be felt ltr tonight and onwards,once its users can properly start buying BCH  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

I think it was but then removed ive seen reports that it's being investigated for insider trading
which ath do you think we should go with ?  Grin

can we go with binance's $5300?  Grin Kiss

"It appears the price of Bitcoin Cash on other exchanges increased in the hours before our announcement," he wrote on the news site Medium.

"If we find evidence of any employee or contractor violating our policies  -  directly or indirectly  - I will not hesitate to terminate the employee immediately and take appropriate legal action."
legendary

can we go with binance's $5300?  Grin Kiss

legendary

Merit: 504
I address all opponents of Layer2 mechanisms.

Bitcoin transaction protocol is very similar to roads. For my comparison, I will make the following assumptions:

You sound smart, but your solutions to scaling problems are so overcomplicated that they verge on absurd. Do you code? That would explain it.

The market needed more capacity because Blockstream was blocking scaling for 4 years. Altcoins blossomed during that time to meet investment and transactional demand. That's the solution, no complicated BS.
Guys be smart, check the the grafic.. a big sell its comming, If u are in profit sell at least 50% If not , dont sell but put a stop lose att -20%/-30%.. Just a advise .. then its too good to be truth its because It is!

Sorry i am not so good with grafic, what do you means price will drop quite a lot?  where is the best time to buy now?
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
Guys be smart, check the the grafic.. a big sell its comming, If u are in profit sell at least 50% If not , dont sell but put a stop lose att -20%/-30%.. Just a advise .. then its too good to be truth its because It is!
bcash will go 9000 usd next 24h
yes of course , you make just the one post first fud, you starting very well with your account!  Grin Grin Grin
i want to make the best profit i wish i will buy  again some bcc  around 0.15 and 0.17....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
bcash will go 9000 usd next 24h
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Yes on bittrex it was sometime at 0.29  , i am looking to buy some bcc , what do you think is the best time to buy some bcc what price?  do you think caould we go down to 0.15? thanks for your advice
legendary
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ah your that guy that left that comment on the Komodo thread  Cheesy
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hi everyone congrats those who gain profit from BCH. Unfortunately I was on job I didn't get it on time.

Is this still right time to buy it and hold for long term.

Thanks

Nobody can tell that for sure.
From my perspective, there might be some mild correction soon.
Who knows, it might pump again.
Jump to: