Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 350. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I'm glad that bitcoin finally got a worthy competitor. Although the developers will start to move. Cause these "fast" transactions and "scanty" commissions are already bored. So I vote for a healthy competition.

Bitcoin Cash might surpass Eth in the future but if Iota will succeed on its way then that's the number rival of Bitcoin in Cryptospace on its crown IMO.. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I think some whales want to switch their money from BTC to BCC. 6-8K $ is possible in short term
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
Gdax has only opened BCH/USD for trade and BCH falls around $1000. I wonder what will happen when Gdax open BCH/BTC  for trade.

http://www.gdax.com/trade/BCH-USD
http://www.gdax.com/trade/BCH-BTC

Attention: do your own research to understand if they are scam or not

They even Put that on the announcemente 1st page, 1st post.. be smart guys... Go deep dont look only to the %
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Gdax has only opened BCH/USD for trade and BCH falls around $1000. I wonder what will happen when Gdax open BCH/BTC  for trade.

http://www.gdax.com/trade/BCH-USD
http://www.gdax.com/trade/BCH-BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'm glad that bitcoin finally got a worthy competitor. Although the developers will start to move. Cause these "fast" transactions and "scanty" commissions are already bored. So I vote for a healthy competition.
You guys dont understand one Think.. Bitcoin its the base of the price If he fails ALL coins Will fail. Maybe you can Get bch to 16k and btc to 2k but If you are investing in any other coin Will be worthless!! Dont sell btc to bch.. put New money in and buy bchz otherwise you are killing your self, more then helpping Smiley

That is nonsense. If Bitcoin fails it does not mean at all that all coins will fail. Where did you get that from?

Dude Check any coin, the base its BTC allways .. the price of ALL coins are connected with btc..  Just for example imagem that 1 BTC its worth 1000$ and this coin X Its worth 1 BTC that also equals to 1000$, If Btc drops 50% and then its worth 500$, the other coin that Its worth 1 BTC It Will drop the price as well to 500$.. I dont know If you Get It.. but its all connected..
Activity: 258
I wish for drop 0.15 sat today... hope it will go to that level soon ^^ jump in
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Is this a good alternative to Bitcoin or when network will be loaded the fees will be same as on bitcoin now to get confirmation?
Activity: 97
You guys dont understand one Think.. Bitcoin its the base of the price If he fails ALL coins Will fail. Maybe you can Get bch to 16k and btc to 2k but If you are investing in any other coin Will be worthless!! Dont sell btc to bch.. put New money in and buy bchz otherwise you are killing your self, more then helpping Smiley

That is nonsense. If Bitcoin fails it does not mean at all that all coins will fail. Where did you get that from?
The currupted coin of bitcoin which has been mined heavily by its dev just durning the launch.. Bitcoin Cash cannot be trusted  Gavin andreson which also thinks its a legal heir of bitcoin lol gavin is the currupted man who bought private keys from satoshi for cheap now he is on verge of doing never ending curruption.. now along with coinbase they plan to do more curruption..both coinbase and bitcoin cash cannot be trusted  A DISGRACE TO BITCOIN COMMUNITY.

Yes they are a Scam.. they even trying to control ALL the market.. what they dont know If btc fail ALL the coins are worthless ... Anyway Im Just a litle player .. they are the big ones that makes the waves.. for sure as I Said this Will crash
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
If they lose the bitcoin they all lose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I have heard that Coinbase can’t open Bitcoin Cash up for trading. Total mess. Stacked sell orders with no buyers. Can anyone with access to Gdax exchange confirm that?

There is inside job going on just stupid attempt to manipulate the market.

https://www.gdax.com/trade/BCH-USD
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Is this the floppening?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I have heard that Coinbase can’t open Bitcoin Cash up for trading. Total mess. Stacked sell orders with no buyers. Can anyone with access to Gdax exchange confirm that?
Activity: 281
You sound smart, but your solutions to scaling problems are so overcomplicated that they verge on absurd. Do you code? That would explain it.

The market needed more capacity because Blockstream was blocking scaling for 4 years. Altcoins blossomed during that time to meet investment and transactional demand. That's the solution, no complicated BS.
I agree that Blockstream could have done more in these 4 years and altcoins have benefited this stagnation. We disagree on scaling solutions.

Could you please refer me the most well-documented articles that debate Layer2 scaling solutions?
I'm trying to grasp the position of both Layer2 opponents and supporters. Not kidding.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
I'm not sure 15% really quantifies a crash

The people using such words as "Bitcoin crashes" in connection to the recent price action we see in Bitcoin are either incredibly ignorant of how markets work or they are intentionally creating FUD to drive the price of Bitcoin lower. Either way, they are not credible voices in this market and should be ignored.
is it possible to reach 0.7 within one week ? because the trend is very high right now .
Thank you
I would wait one more day before investing ..
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
is it possible to reach 0.7 within one week ? because the trend is very high right now .
Thank you
Activity: 210
Buy it will replace bitcoin.
Jump to: