Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 356. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Any of you guys see the mess that happened on GDAX tonight?

Literally jumped price up over 9,000 dollars.  Halted trading for now and reeling to get things back in place.

I wonder how bad the guys who actually bought at 9 thousand are going to get burned . . why the heck would anyone buy that high when it is thousands of dollars less on other exchanges?

Somethings you just can't explain with logic  Grin
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Is it possible for this to overtake the original Bitcoin?  Seems like many people would be surprised.

Yes; but it won't. Why? Because Bitcoin is recognized as a store of value; it is the gold of cryptocurrency. Does that mean Bitcoin Cash will fail? No. I believe Bitcoin Cash will see lots of growth. But it will never beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash serve different purposes, so it's really not fair to pin one against the other.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
It is really amazing the BCH stand above 3k for hours. Will it continue to climb?
ask yourself this....why should it go down vs why it should go up? , make a list and see
with so much coming good for BCH in under 4months, it only has reasons to go up.  Smiley
its just starting  Kiss
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It is really amazing the BCH stand above 3k for hours. Will it continue to climb?
legendary
Is it possible for this to overtake the original Bitcoin?  Seems like many people would be surprised.
of course it will....
this is the real bitcoin, upgraded properly according to the whitepaper...and it works just like satoshi said it would  Smiley

oldbtc is just an old version of btc but worse as it now has segwit permanently fixed in.

BCH will be worth alot more than oldbtc/segwitcoin  Cool

tbh, i think if you want a rough price of where BCH and btc over next 6-12months....swap over both prices...BCH = $16K or higher , btc = under$5k
Activity: 209
Merit: 2
Is it possible for this to overtake the original Bitcoin?  Seems like many people would be surprised.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Cash is stimulated overnight crazy rise, the next goal is 5000$?

Can I buy it now? Other BTG, BCD doesn't seem to be moving, can it be ambushed?

Bitcoin Cash, I suggest you don't buy it now, most of which will be the roller coaster. Also not to buy the DASH spiral as steady as Mount Tai steadily. Grin Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Epic day for Bitcoin Cash. The price swings were crazy. Read some stuff on Twitter about some insider trading on Coinbase's side. Never a dull day in the land of $Crypto.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin Cash is stimulated overnight crazy rise, the next goal is 5000$?

Can I buy it now? Other BTG, BCD doesn't seem to be moving, can it be ambushed?
Activity: 336
While Bitcoin price suffer, Bitcoin Cash is getting lots of attention for its low fee and its price went up quite a lots lately.

Bitcoin Cash has the characteristics of fast trading speed and low cost. It is really good, but it shouldn't be because it doesn't think BTC is going to do it. Smiley
legendary
While Bitcoin price suffer, Bitcoin Cash is getting lots of attention for its low fee and its price went up quite a lots lately.
bitcoin cash down again , it was just normal  pump i suppose..

DASH is the reel BeeCash only better ..more disrupt :-D weeee

===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dash

Dash is originally heavily premind/instamined coin. It just serve for dev. Bitcoin cash is real Bitcoin for daily use.
Bitcoin core is just piece of crap.
+1

also , as i have been saying for a while, we are going to $6k-$10k+ by end of this yr and beyond those numbers from 2018

(already hit in past few hours...,$4100 bittrex, $3600 polo, $5300 binance and i hear something about coinbase or gdax going over around $9k)
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
bitcoin cash down again , it was just normal  pump i suppose..

===>

Dash is originally heavily premind coin. It just serve for dev. Bitcoin cash is real Bitcoin for daily use.
Bitcoin core is just piece of crap.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

===>

legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 208
While Bitcoin price went down, Bitcoin Cash is getting lots of attention for its low fee and its price went up quite a lots lately.
legendary
I am glad that I have held all my bch, otherwise I'd suffer a lot from this bitcoin dump.
welldone m8  Smiley

keep them BCH safe, they will be worth alot as we move into 2018 and beyond.

No need to sell just now imo, BCH is just getting started...tbh i think its still at the bottom.

in past 48hours, so much mega crypto infrastructure has come to BCH...
blockchain.info
bitpay
coinbase + lots more
 and over next fewdays/weeks/months many more will follow  Smiley
Activity: 252
I am glad that I have held all my bch, otherwise I'd suffer a lot from this bitcoin dump.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

BeeCash is doing good for a shitcoin :-D lol congratz profit takers<<<
Jump to: