Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 355. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2
for a test: do a trade with BTC , and also another trade with BCH, you will see which is useful and practical.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
42K tweets on twitter right now about Bitcoin Cash!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
why btc is dumping and roger coin is rising  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Is it possible for this to overtake the original Bitcoin? 

The original Bitcoin? The original Bitcoin died with the birth of Segwit.

Can Bitcoin Cash overtake Bitcoin Segwit? Is that what you are asking? I think it is inevitable, though it may be several years before it does so. Of course, crypto years are like dog years - only magnified. So...
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Domain http://bitcoincash.id for sale
http://bitcoincash.id for Future of blockchain bitcoincash
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I just want to kill myself because I sold BCH at 450$ after the rise from 250$. About the comparison with Litcoin, I think BCH has better technology at least at this moment. Good job guys!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Congratulations to Roger Ver and his supporters. He forked Bitcoin in August

Well, no. Roger had nothing to do with the fork. Roger was a late-comer to BCH.

That said, he does have a big megaphone. It could be debated whether this was helpful to BCH or detrimental thereof.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
People are brainwashed by media and Core team. Soon they will realize they can't use Bitcoin because of high fee, jammed mem pool. etc.

Core's merit is just their high price, however it can be changed in accordance with BCH rising.

If both are same price, there is NO need to use Bitcoin Core at all.

And one can easily say that there is no reason to use bcash at all while litecoin exists but bcash is there anyway.

Seems to me you are the one who's brainwashed by Roger Ver.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
For now I see this sudden pump as just manipulation from the whales. Come on, with just a currency as its service nothing more . It may be here for a while but not as a long term prospective.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
People are brainwashed by media and Core team. Soon they will realize they can't use Bitcoin because of high fee, jammed mem pool. etc.

Core's merit is just their high price, however it can be changed in accordance with BCH rising.

If both are same price, there is NO need to use Bitcoin Core at all.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
ok..lets go with $10k just for you....that still equals 50% drop for anyone who has bought in past week....how safe was their value?

But BCH will also face a correction at some point. Based on what I see from the charts at this time, it could go back down to somewhere around $1200. But it would be a while before that would happen. And based on its growth, that number could be a lot higher. The same goes for Bitcoin. We can speculate that it will go down to around 10k at some point, but that figure could change to something much higher. It's really all guesswork. Nobody really knows where it's going to go. We can only hope that both Bitcoin and BCH will continue to grow and make people money. There is no need to pin one against the other.    
at the end it still leads back to this...
i dont believe in this store of value...i believe crypto gets its value from useability (the way btc did in its earlier yrs,merchants adoption+other things)
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
ok..lets go with $10k just for you....that still equals 50% drop for anyone who has bought in past week....how safe was their value?

But BCH will also face a correction at some point. Based on what I see from the charts at this time, it could go back down to somewhere around $1200. But it would be a while before that would happen. And based on its growth, that number could be a lot higher. The same goes for Bitcoin. We can speculate that it will go down to around 10k at some point, but that figure could change to something much higher. It's really all guesswork. Nobody really knows where it's going to go. We can only hope that both Bitcoin and BCH will continue to grow and make people money. There is no need to pin one against the other.    
legendary
I think BCH will have an important part on this fiasco. As the transfer fees of btc really hurts everybody. I myself, really feel the price of transfer fees. Until now, btc did not do anything about it. Now if BCH can offer this, I might as well transfer some of my investment to bch.
if you feel the fees now....blockstream want them even higher!
BCH does already offer way cheaper fees than btc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think BCH will have an important part on this fiasco. As the transfer fees of btc really hurts everybody. I myself, really feel the price of transfer fees. Until now, btc did not do anything about it. Now if BCH can offer this, I might as well transfer some of my investment to bch.
legendary
and as i said it could go as low as $4k.....

Doubtful. I would say no lower than 10k. Then it will go back up. Waaaaay up.

and as for going back up....thats not guaranteed esp how long it will take to go to a new ath.

people are leaving btc, bch is offering them a far better option and the infrastructure that btc had is now coming to bch , as you can clearly see with all the recent great news.
valve left btc, bitpay introduced new extra fees for btc merchants, big busineses and big players leaving btc for the first time ever...it will be hard for btc to recover from this ,imo
and as i said it could go as low as $4k.....

Doubtful. I would say no lower than 10k. Then it will go back up. Waaaaay up.
legendary
hmmm btc has dropped around 25% in a week ...not a very gd store of value is it?

Apparently, you don't know much about trading. If you do, then you should know that price usually comes back down to test support before reaching a new high. You should also know that markets need corrections from time to time. This is what we see happening with Bitcoin.

my friend, trust me i know ALL about trading...successfully i may add....as my post history will confirm(feel free to browse)

yes you are right we are seein a correction...and as i said it could go as low as $4k.....however the point is....does that make it a gd store of value?
hmmm btc has dropped around 25% in a week ...not a very gd store of value is it?

Apparently, you don't know much about trading. If you do, then you should know that price usually comes back down to test support before reaching a new high. You should also know that markets need corrections from time to time. This is what we see happening with Bitcoin.

By the way, as of this time, Bitcoin is only down 1.54% from last week. I would include a screenshot, but it's too much trouble. You can get this information from Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/charts

Activity: 518
Merit: 107
I hope the recent BCH price bump wasn't a pump.
legendary
Is it possible for this to overtake the original Bitcoin?  Seems like many people would be surprised.

Yes; but it won't. Why? Because Bitcoin is recognized as a store of value; it is the gold of cryptocurrency. Does that mean Bitcoin Cash will fail? No. I believe Bitcoin Cash will see lots of growth. But it will never beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash serve different purposes, so it's really not fair to pin one against the other.
i dont believe in this store of value...i believe crypto gets its value from useability (the way btc did in its earlier yrs,merchants adoption+other things)
remember btc was under $1500 from 2009 till jan 2017, then it became segwitcoin in aug2017 and pumped from $4k...it wil retest that price...again is that a gd store of value?

Jump to: