Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 402. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 254
What? No picture yet? I call bullshit then. Those are the rules. Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Why would we trust a dumbass like you ?

YOU COWARD!!   Cheesy

You pee your pants at the mere though of a real confrontation.

Hide little coward, hide like the baby you are. LOL

╥Aztek

Where are the pics ?

I rather have more brain then muscles I don't believe you have one of them.

Where your mailing address chicken little?

I send a signed 8x10 .  Cheesy

╥Aztek

Post it on here liar
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
10500 and mooning  Cool Cool
No offense against Bitcoin but in all honesty the network at the moment isn't worth the $10500. Compared to its low usage and network problems Bitcoin is in a hyperbubble and when it explodes it will crush the whole market. Ethereum has much more transactions at much lower fees. And yesterday they delivered the Raiden network. Look at Ethereum's marketcap. Despite all that usage and low fees it is 4 times lower. In other words, Bitcoin is at least 4 times overpriced.

It's definitely worth observing Raiden scaling ETH. On the other hand ETH users are already worried about transaction volume growing too fast, and the network becoming store of value with potentially increasing fees  Grin https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7gqbx5/%C2%B5raiden_has_now_officially_been_deployed_on_the/dqlefr4/?context=3
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Just bought back in .. always fun with bcc . Lots of negative snot in this forum but i dont really give a shit. This coin has made me money a couple of times so not much you guys can say really. Prob pick up a couple more before it goes up again . And we all know it will , dont kid yourselves

BeeCash will hit $5000 soon its rich devs many burning money :-D weeeee

What do you think could drive the value 4x higher than today? Who or what would be behind it?

^berkshire bucks Wink lol

YOU COWARD!!   Cheesy

You pee your pants at the mere though of a real confrontation.

Hide little coward, hide like the baby you are. LOL

╥Aztek

Where are the pics ?

I rather have more brain then muscles I don't believe you have one of them.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

"Seven teams of developers came together in London, to talk about the future of Bitcoin Cash; Bitcoin ABC, Bitcrust, Bitprim, Bitcoin Unlimited, ElectrumX, nChain, and Parity. This appears to be more than it really is, the teams are very small, but it illustrates aspiration of Bitcoin Cash to be a project of different teams."- http://www.allcryptocurrencies.news/bitcoin-cash/bitcoin-cash-abc-and-bu-announce-roadmap-for-2018/

oh wait i thought BCH was only a two people team and centralized?  Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/XsTAzuJ.jpg
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Just bought back in .. always fun with bcc . Lots of negative snot in this forum but i dont really give a shit. This coin has made me money a couple of times so not much you guys can say really. Prob pick up a couple more before it goes up again . And we all know it will , dont kid yourselves

What do you think could drive the value 4x higher than today? Who or what would be behind it?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
BCash.

Bcash is better, perhaps everyone should suggest jihan to chnge it.
Love his video. ‘BITCOIN CASH! Not BCASH!’
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

To be honest , any coin run by ASICS will be centralized due to economic's forces.
(Only the Rich can afford the costs of maintaining ASICS.)

All PoW coins will eventually uses ASICS or be centralized to mining farms, it is a design flaw in PoW that can not be fixed.
You have to move to a new algo to stop centralization, if that is your main concern.

True. That's why there should be a POS Bitcoin. That one will be the winner. Moreover, it will not use as much energy as the POW Bitcoin which is better for the environment. If I would be working on Blockchains than I would have made a Bitcoin POS split.

True. Same here. Next week it will come on Bitstamp. At the end of this month on Coinbase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"Recently, representatives from a variety of Bitcoin Cash software development teams met in London to discuss their vision for the future of the cryptocurrency now that it has successfully established itself as a market heavyweight. This week, several of those teams have released roadmaps detailing their mid-term development priorities."

Seen at: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bigger-blocks-shorter-intervals-bitcoin-cash-devs-reveal-mid-term-roadmap/
BEEcash will go same as bitcoin but it will be for ballers only... no n00bs Wink new BCH (beecash) wallet inkomingggg<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bch
Bitcoin Cash also has their problems. In the interview that made Roger Ver angry, he said he has no problem with centralization. Sorry, but I don't like that. First Roger Ver talks about taking away power from central banks but now he is saying that he wants to be the new central bank ? I can't agree with that stance. If both Bitcoins don't change the way they are doing things, Ethereum or Dash or Monero or Litecoin will simply take over position 1. First, nobody is interested in centralized crypto. Second, nobody is interested in a slow and expensive network.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
No offense against Bitcoin but in all honesty the network at the moment isn't worth the $10500. Compared to its low usage and network problems Bitcoin is in a hyperbubble and when it explodes it will crush the whole market. Ethereum has much more transactions at much lower fees. And yesterday they delivered the Raiden network. Look at Ethereum's marketcap. Despite all that usage and low fees it is 4 times lower. In other words, Bitcoin is at least 4 times overpriced.

BEEcash will go same as bitcoin but it will be for ballers only... no n00bs Wink new BCH (beecash) wallet inkomingggg<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bch
I think you are just stupid and do not know what you are doing

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin

No it's not stupid. It's an altcoin look above  Smiley

svennnny is stupid!!!

Read his posts for verification.    Tongue

╥Aztek

Or look at your own posts "meet me in the gym and fight me" "sent me your address"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Look at your replies, little men to scarred to meet in public , prefer to hide behind their mother's dress.

You cowards , no one should listen to you.   Cheesy

╥Aztek

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin

No it's not stupid. It's an altcoin look above  Smiley

svennnny is stupid!!!

Read his posts for verification.    Tongue

╥Aztek

Or look at your own posts "meet me in the gym and fight me" "sent me your address"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I don't know why we have so many Bcore Trolls on this thread. This is a Bitcoin Cash reddit. Bcore must pay them well.

You hit the nail on the head, they are paid fudders.

No one else would waste so much time in a coin forum they claimed to hate.

Mods never remove their posts, so the mods are working with the paid fudders, even when they repost the same post 30 times, mods don't touch it.
(Like their Roger Ver Slander)

╥Aztek
As if Ver needs slandering after all his shenanigans.

Unfortunately you don't get paid for speaking the truth. I do an honest job for an honest pay, I don't need to endorse anything for compensation.

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin

No it's not stupid. It's an altcoin look above  Smiley
I don't know why we have so many Bcore Trolls on this thread. This is a Bitcoin Cash reddit. Bcore must pay them well.

You hit the nail on the head, they are paid fudders.

No one else would waste so much time in a coin forum they claimed to hate.

Mods never remove their posts, so the mods are working with the paid fudders, even when they repost the same post 30 times, mods don't touch it.
(Like their Roger Ver Slander)

╥Aztek

They would have banned you already

They should be banning you for excessive trolling.
But we know Theymos is with G.Maxwell so that won't happen.

╥Aztek

And that comes from you  Grin Grin
Jump to: