Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 406. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
^^ very nice ancient artwork Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Cool

BEEcash to Venus!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Seems like we don't have enough red tagged idiots here. Another dumbass just joined  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Threatening a form of censorship as your only argument. Not surprised.

Maybe u should stop trolling  Roll Eyes and accept that Bitcoin is Bitcoin. You are now looking at an Altcoin.
Bitcoin in the name doesn't make it Bitcoin.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
please slow down on him
Activity: 61
Bitcoin has several possible upcoming hard forks that can lead to many want to hold Bitcoin to get the free coins.

Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Uranium, Bitcoin cash plus, Bitcoin silver, Bitcoin lightning network, Bitcoin century, Bitcoin Diamond - it seems like more and more Bitcoin hard forks are on the way.

Bitcoin Platinum shedeleued to fork on dec 12 , 2017
Bitcoin Cash Plus hard fork schdelued to fork between dec 12 and jan 2, 2018
Super Bitcoin shedeleud to fork on dec 15, 2017
Lightning Network shedeleued to fork on dec 23, 2017
Bitcoin Uranium shedeleued to fork on dec 31, 2017
The date of the fork for the other coins are still unknown.

All the details about the upcoming forks are at the below website:

https://hype.codes/bitcoin-possible-upcoming-hard-forks

News about Bitcoin “lightning network” hard fork

https://news.bitcoin.com/the-first-dpos-hard-fork-lightning-bitcoin-is-on-the-way/

News about Bitcoin Diamond & Century hard fork

https://news.bitcoin.com/initial-fork-offerings-ifos-the-new-way-to-fund-crypto-projects/
I think it's very ridiculous behavior. I want to find facts here and not theorize about people who somehow conjure this up. I find bitcoin cash better than bitcoin. because it is faster and cheaper. For me, bitcoin only has the value to hold like a plant than to really spend it.

i think we are going to rebrand bitcoincash to BEEcash because EVERYONE accepts this as the real name Wink  weeeeeeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bch
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Seems like we don't have enough red tagged idiots here. Another dumbass just joined  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Threatening a form of censorship as your only argument. Not surprised.
All of the attacks on Bitcoin Cash and reckless willingness to sell cheap only works to the economic advantage of the coin.

Basically, all the attacks against Bitcoin Cash will amount to nothing because the code operated as intended. Forking was part of the discussion since 2009.

The people attacking Bitcoin Cash and adamantly championing segwit have tunnel vision.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin
Who's attacking Btrash? You're attacking Bitcoin's good name with your trash coin.
So are you stupid enough to believe what you say?

I think no. I think you know the truth about the fork but you have an agenda to manipulate all those out of their real Bitcoin which is Bitcoin Cash.

There was a fork, Bitcoin Cash said everything's working fine let's just do it faster.

Segwit said we need to tax this horse and beat it to death. Well once you fuck your donkey all you'll have is a corpse to remind you what perverse freaks you are.

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I think it's very ridiculous behavior. I want to find facts here and not theorize about people who somehow conjure this up. I find bitcoin cash better than bitcoin. because it is faster and cheaper. For me, bitcoin only has the value to hold like a plant than to really spend it.
When thiz shit is going to bounce back?

Bcash is actually a brilliant name ! ~ the honeybee is a symbol of freemasonry Cool  #buzzing

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bch
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
When thiz shit is going to bounce back?
Not Found
All of the attacks on Bitcoin Cash and reckless willingness to sell cheap only works to the economic advantage of the coin.

Basically, all the attacks against Bitcoin Cash will amount to nothing because the code operated as intended. Forking was part of the discussion since 2009.

The people attacking Bitcoin Cash and adamantly championing segwit have tunnel vision.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin
Who's attacking Btrash? You're attacking Bitcoin's good name with your trash coin.
So are you stupid enough to believe what you say?

I think no. I think you know the truth about the fork but you have an agenda to manipulate all those out of their real Bitcoin which is Bitcoin Cash.

There was a fork, Bitcoin Cash said everything's working fine let's just do it faster.

Segwit said we need to tax this horse and beat it to death. Well once you fuck your donkey all you'll have is a corpse to remind you what perverse freaks you are.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin
Not Found

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I'm looking into some of the other Bitcoin Forks right now and I was just wondering if this coin has more use case examples than Bitcoin gold or the original Bitcoin? I know in the past that developers of said that you shouldn't clog up the Bitcoin network with random use cases but I think that that kind of argument is counterintuitive to its mass adoption

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BCH_BTC

BCash exchanges are getting update the coin name to make this status permanent as altcoin. Don't get confused by the name of bitcoin which are used by all forks.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
I'm looking into some of the other Bitcoin Forks right now and I was just wondering if this coin has more use case examples than Bitcoin gold or the original Bitcoin? I know in the past that developers of said that you shouldn't clog up the Bitcoin network with random use cases but I think that that kind of argument is counterintuitive to its mass adoption
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
baunty?

Bounty? Bitcoin Cash has no bounty campaign.
First of all, you have to read something about bitcoin cash Smiley
One of the things in the USA that completely scared the establishment was the fact that hundreds of thousands of people who never had been political were all marching to the same play book in support of Trump.  entire roads were blocked and people simply left their cars behind to walk for miles to see his face.  Media did not really cover these events or show the massive crowds.  

The phenomena was looked at by many people in many ways and they found no links of communication.  No central command.  Only thing that united them was an idea.

Rome had this problem with Jesus too.  His idea was a threat to their power.  To counter it they taught Paul for 3 years all about Christs' teachings, etc. then sent him undercover to infil the CORE followers of Christ and posit his "better" idea to them in the hopes they would not find the counterfeit.  Today we call that Christianity or Pauls church.  Go into these churches and quote the words of Jesus and see how quickly your are countered with Pauls words. Watch how fast you are told to leave, censored.

You are now at a historical point for humanity, enjoy!
                                                                                        Bitbobb  November, 30th, 2017

p.s.  Thanks to society our survival no longer requires us to be excellent each day.  We spread risk and get by.  Yet the family in the wilderness has to be excellent each day to survive most likely.  They must plant, harvest and other things to maintain and flourish their lives.

How do you think this relates to the unbanked and the underbanked?  Those people have been cut from society.  This is a slow death sentence in modern society (speaking from personal experience).  And yet they manage to live!  This demonstrates that they were likely able to achieve excellence each day.  Can you imagine how good their goods and services will be once they can participate for the first time in their lives using the most efficient money ever that allows them direct access to the world economy?  Are you scared?  Don't be.  Market forces and truth under int. law are the surest way to peace and prosperity.  The only rational fear is willful blindness (and maybe ASI's too)

Bitbob your shot, just the fact alone that you support trump and this trump coin shit is 100% proof that NO ONE EVER should listen to you, If your a suppoerter of trump your a freakin MORON!!! But you know the USA is full of morons except for a few pockets of states here and there. But your shot dude go find something else to do than litter this forum with your dribble....

Well said no one will listen to a red tagged Trump + Bcash lover   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 19
https://www.icolite.net/
it looks like  real, and the name is bchplus.  Huh idk why they do this
Jump to: