Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 405. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
"Bcash" or Bitcoin Cash hard fork?

Bitcoin Segwit fork should be renamed to BFee.
According to this vision of BFee, Cryptopia BTC withdraw fee is 0.002 BTC (20$).
Bitfinex 0.0005, Yobit 0.0008, Hitbtc 0.0004, Poloniex 0.0001, Bittrex 0.001, Wex 0.001 ...
This is the problem of greedy exchanges. The problem will be easily solved by custom transaction fees.
%exchangename% set ~default fee at the %coinname%, if %coinname% price is huge, fee is huge. Therefore, Doge will never have a high cost fee.
%exchangename% don't care how big the block is, %exchangename% want a large commission.

Is Hitbtc working for withdraws? I can't withdraw any coin i tried for more then two weeks. I sent them messages couple times for support , but they didn't answer. Is anybody can withdraw coins from HITBTC? Please, if anybody knows something, let me know. I don't know what is problem any more. I tried with BTC,LTC,ETH,DOGE,BCH doesn't work.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
If history is any guide, this may only be the beginning.

https://www.investopedia.com/news/bitcoin-looks-lot-early-amazon/

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/935900326007328768

McAfee has retracted his statement of $500k Bitcoin by 2020 and replaced it with $1m by 2020 or he will eat his dick on TV

$1M for each bitcoin so this will generate a lot of millionaire I also would like this see this happening. Interesting to read about this it has a lot fun.

I am not so sure anymore that it will create a lot of millionaires. If Bitcoin goes up a lot I think that's reliable indicator for corporations and already millionaires/bilionaires to have loaded their bags during all those uncertain times like in 2014/15 and even 2016. It's hardly possible to make clear statements about the distribution but my feeling is that a lot of Bitcoins are in the hands of a few big guys / corporations.

I recently read in an article that many Americans who own bitcoins are waiting bitcoin to become $250k-500k/piece to get out. That means an average bitcoin user holds not more than 2 pieces and more likely its below 1. If everybody is waiting to become a millionaire with 1 bitcoin in their wallets, my logic says, that's not going to happen but who knows that's bitcoin I'll hold anyway... All it takes more buyers than sellers like always  Cool

edit: Now come to think of it, there will only be 21 million bitcoins and only 5-8million of them will be in circulation while like 4-5 million are lost forever. So, 1 btc/$1M makes sense in a way.  Cool
Activity: 492
Merit: 103
"Bcash" or Bitcoin Cash hard fork?

Bitcoin Segwit fork should be renamed to BFee.
According to this vision of BFee, Cryptopia BTC withdraw fee is 0.002 BTC (20$).
Bitfinex 0.0005, Yobit 0.0008, Hitbtc 0.0004, Poloniex 0.0001, Bittrex 0.001, Wex 0.001 ...
This is the problem of greedy exchanges. The problem will be easily solved by custom transaction fees.
%exchangename% set ~default fee at the %coinname%, if %coinname% price is huge, fee is huge. Therefore, Doge will never have a high cost fee.
%exchangename% don't care how big the block is, %exchangename% want a large commission.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
If history is any guide, this may only be the beginning.

https://www.investopedia.com/news/bitcoin-looks-lot-early-amazon/

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/935900326007328768

McAfee has retracted his statement of $500k Bitcoin by 2020 and replaced it with $1m by 2020 or he will eat his dick on TV

$1M for each bitcoin so this will generate a lot of millionaire I also would like this see this happening. Interesting to read about this it has a lot fun.

I am not so sure anymore that it will create a lot of millionaires. If Bitcoin goes up a lot I think that's reliable indicator for corporations and already millionaires/bilionaires to have loaded their bags during all those uncertain times like in 2014/15 and even 2016. It's hardly possible to make clear statements about the distribution but my feeling is that a lot of Bitcoins are in the hands of a few big guys / corporations.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
I made paper wallet offline
but electroncash software can't identity my Private key
what i must do ?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
To avoid the confusion between Bitcoin and Bcash finally some exchanges have started to list BCH as bcash. It was need and demand of the time to separate these both coins totally from each other. Cryptopia also has just changed it and other exchanges surely will follow the trend.

Cryptopia use BCash to avoid confusion, yet they list Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS), BitcoinDark (BTCD), Bitcoinfast (BCF), BitcoinPlus (XBC), so why didn't they change those names too?
Is this really to avoid confusion, or it's just politics?

None of those coins you mentioned above claim to be bitcoin and again none of them own a powerful domain name like bitcoin.com to deceive people so nobody cares about bitcoin gold/dark/silver whatever but bcash has the power to deceive people and smart people are taking countermeasures for it.

Kudos to cryptopia.
Activity: 492
Merit: 103
I got caught up in the hype and I still don't know what to think for sure. I don't really understand what is better about Bitcoin other than the name? Of course as a counter argument you can argue that some alt coins may even be faster than Bitcoin Cash ect. so its really hard to know what to think.

Bitcoin really made me angry with there slow transactions and high fees since I was actually trying to use it as a currency. Last winter I had a couple transactions stuck for 2 weeks because I sent them without realizing that I had to manually increase the fee on my blockchain wallet in order for them to actually go through! I needed/wanted that money fast too so it was a major annoyance.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-cash-pro-on-chain-scaling-cheaper-fees-2040221

HostFat
Staff
Legendary -  OP
Description:
Bitcoin Cash is a split from Bitcoin with a protocol upgrade to fix on-chain capacity. If Bitcoin Cash gets majority of PoW then it becomes de facto Bitcoin.
It will be a Bitcoin without segwit as soft fork, where upgrades of the protocol are done mainly through hard forks, without changing the economic rules of the Bitcoin.
This will be a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain, 1:1, so no-premining, no-ico

Bitcoin cash is Bitcoin, upgraded the way satoshi said it should  Smiley

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Substitution of concepts.
"Honest generators only build onto a block (by referencing it in blocks they create) if it is the latest block in the longest valid chain. "Length" is calculated as total combined difficulty of that chain, not number of blocks, though this distinction is only important in the context of a few potential attacks. A chain is valid if all of the blocks and transactions within it are valid, and only if it starts with the genesis block."

https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Block_chain

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Ya cause it's manipulated bs coin..shocking..lmao
 and not enough to start trading..just withdrawls so Coinbase dumping it safe to say.
“BitMEX does not agree with contentious hard forks, and does not accept the manner in which Bitcoin Cash was forked, or the lack of preparation or notice before the fork; we consider this a dangerous action that imposes unacceptable costs on end-users and businesses.”
Indeed well said sir.
I think you should really learn to put your feelings aside and use your head instead. Personaly, I have no hate for coins but my most favorite coin is Ethereum. However, I do trade other coins and at the moment I am in Bitcoin Cash because I saw the BTC crash coming and hoped BCH would surge as a consequence. That didn't happen so bad luck on me and it will teach me my lesson about gambling.

The value of a coin depends on the people backing it. You might hate Roger Ver, Jihan Wu and John McAffee or not ... but reality is that they have a lot and a lot of money and therefore Bitcoin Cash is here to stay. And it does pose a serious threat to Bitcoin. As Roger Ver correctly said in his middle finger interview Bitcoin Cash will be used by many companies that pay their employees in Bitcoin. The regular Bitcoin is way too slow and fees are way too high. Moreover, Bitcoin Cash isn't available on all exchanges yet. There are still a lot of exchanges that will be adding Bitcoin Cash and this will provide Bitcoin Cash extra liquidity and push up the price. And if Bitcoin doesn't hurry up with a scaling solution combined with an appreciating price of Bitcoin Cash, this might bring Bitcoin Cash closer to Bitcoin than you might think. You can lmao as much as you want but Bitcoin Cash does have the potential to make your ass stop laughing. And as I said before I am not a Bitcoin person but an Ethereum person. I don't really care which of the 2 Bitcoins takes the first place. I am only concerned about Ethereum taking the first place because I believe it to be the best tech and the best team.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
To avoid the confusion between Bitcoin and Bcash finally some exchanges have started to list BCH as bcash. It was need and demand of the time to separate these both coins totally from each other. Cryptopia also has just changed it and other exchanges surely will follow the trend.

Cryptopia use BCash to avoid confusion, yet they list Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS), BitcoinDark (BTCD), Bitcoinfast (BCF), BitcoinPlus (XBC), so why didn't they change those names too?
Is this really to avoid confusion, or it's just politics?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
still waiting for my $5K BTCs pumperitis
dont worry bro, i got plenty....$5k btc will be coming soon  Wink prob the same time we see $5K+ BCH  Kiss

its so frustrating...i dumped btc...all of it months ago
then i buy some gd alts, they pump ,i take profits and i end up with btc again lols
then i need to dump the btc for bch and i feel better again  Cheesy
keeps on happening   Grin

can some exchange pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give BCH its own alt markets so i can trade direct BCH TO ALT
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
still waiting for my $5K BTCs pumperitis
legendary
I got caught up in the hype and I still don't know what to think for sure. I don't really understand what is better about Bitcoin other than the name? Of course as a counter argument you can argue that some alt coins may even be faster than Bitcoin Cash ect. so its really hard to know what to think.

Bitcoin really made me angry with there slow transactions and high fees since I was actually trying to use it as a currency. Last winter I had a couple transactions stuck for 2 weeks because I sent them without realizing that I had to manually increase the fee on my blockchain wallet in order for them to actually go through! I needed/wanted that money fast too so it was a major annoyance.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-cash-pro-on-chain-scaling-cheaper-fees-2040221

HostFat
Staff
Legendary -  OP
Description:
Bitcoin Cash is a split from Bitcoin with a protocol upgrade to fix on-chain capacity. If Bitcoin Cash gets majority of PoW then it becomes de facto Bitcoin.
It will be a Bitcoin without segwit as soft fork, where upgrades of the protocol are done mainly through hard forks, without changing the economic rules of the Bitcoin.
This will be a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain, 1:1, so no-premining, no-ico

Bitcoin cash is Bitcoin, upgraded the way satoshi said it should  Smiley
Activity: 406

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Seems like we don't have enough red tagged idiots here. Another dumbass just joined  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Threatening a form of censorship as your only argument. Not surprised.

Maybe u should stop trolling  Roll Eyes and accept that Bitcoin is Bitcoin. You are now looking at an Altcoin.
Bitcoin in the name doesn't make it Bitcoin.

Only time will tell the truth about how good or bad is BCH/BCC. I think it's the strongest fork supported by Bitmain, you have to respect that. Other forks are complete trash!

Exactly, buying more BCH means buying more hashpower and real power in bitcoin world, I salute to the BCH investors, I am buying more too.   Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
All of the hype a couple weeks ago was craZy! Bitcoin is alpha, but Bitcoin Cash puts up a great battle! Until next time
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Within the next 7days.....Bitstamp , europes largest crypto exchange will list Bitcoin cash   Smiley

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-cash-bch-trading-be-launched/
Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Trading to be launched

21 NOV 2017

Dear customers,

In response to the demand we have been seeing for Bitcoin Cash trading (BCH) and as part of our efforts to list more currencies, we have decided to provide trading support for the following three pairs: BCH/USD, BCH/EUR and BCH/BTC.

The launch is scheduled to occur in the first week of December.

Please stay tuned to our Facebook page, Twitter feed and website announcement page for further details.

Best,
The Bitstamp Team

YOU MEAN BEE-CASH RITE? :-D LOL
legendary
Within the next 7days.....Bitstamp , europes largest crypto exchange will list Bitcoin cash   Smiley

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-cash-bch-trading-be-launched/
Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Trading to be launched

21 NOV 2017

Dear customers,

In response to the demand we have been seeing for Bitcoin Cash trading (BCH) and as part of our efforts to list more currencies, we have decided to provide trading support for the following three pairs: BCH/USD, BCH/EUR and BCH/BTC.

The launch is scheduled to occur in the first week of December.

Please stay tuned to our Facebook page, Twitter feed and website announcement page for further details.

Best,
The Bitstamp Team
Activity: 162
Seems like we don't have enough red tagged idiots here. Another dumbass just joined  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Threatening a form of censorship as your only argument. Not surprised.

Maybe u should stop trolling  Roll Eyes and accept that Bitcoin is Bitcoin. You are now looking at an Altcoin.
Bitcoin in the name doesn't make it Bitcoin.

Only time will tell the truth about how good or bad is BCH/BCC. I think it's the strongest fork supported by Bitmain, you have to respect that. Other forks are complete trash!
Jump to: