Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 420. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 254
hi Rodger how's the honeypot(BeeCash) coming along? :-D BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speaking of idiots, here is another one,

By the way coward know as Gembitz , I am still willing to meet to see if your punk ass talks that shit in person.

We could have a mixed martial arts cage match for charity.
(You will need to sign a wavier , for any permanent injuries sustained.) LOL

╥Aztek

wanna fight about it?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
hi Rodger how's the honeypot(BeeCash) coming along? :-D BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speaking of idiots, here is another one,

By the way coward know as Gembitz , I am still willing to meet to see if your punk ass talks that shit in person.

╥Aztek

LOL you mad bro Bcash is pumping down Wink haaa
BCASH

Warning:
This is NOT BCASH!

if you are searching for Bcash,
look here: https://medium.com/@freetrade68/announcing-bcash-8b938329eaeb
https://github.com/bcashreal/bcash

Anyone curious,
Rosewater Foundation is just a fucking idiot.
He is too stupid to even read the OP.

╥Aztek

i have to say the transaction is really fast at bitcoin cash. i had to wait 24 hours at bitcoin.

you mean bcash?

No, he means "Bitcoin Cash". Please don't mislead people by using the wrong name. You can cost people money.

its offically bcash now the community has decided :-D weeeee BEE-CASH MOON!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
The current price trend of the first branch of bitcoin BCH is satisfactory. Bitcoin has already completed many bifurcations. In the future, if the price of BCH goes all the way, do you want to say that BCH is also playing a fork? It's branched and then bifurcated. It seems that a BTC family's grandson is coming up. This is very interesting. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
i have to say the transaction is really fast at bitcoin cash. i had to wait 24 hours at bitcoin.

you mean bcash?

No, he means "Bitcoin Cash". Please don't mislead people by using the wrong name. You can cost people money.

BCASH BCASH BCASH

you mean bcash?
bottle rockets and bathsalts >.> "B" is for bathsalts? :-D weeee Bcoin imma eat your face lel

cute  Kiss  nom nom nom
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When was ICO?
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
I know peopes ho now(they say it) received BCH from BTC like fork, but i dont know how to do that, thay said you can receive if you hold btc on wallet when was fork, is it true ? and if ist true how to receive BCH ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-cash-pro-on-chain-scaling-cheaper-fees-2040221
oh, thank you very much, and 1 question this can do only if i Hold my BTC on wallet ??
Activity: 58
I know peopes ho now(they say it) received BCH from BTC like fork, but i dont know how to do that, thay said you can receive if you hold btc on wallet when was fork, is it true ? and if ist true how to receive BCH ?
Activity: 165
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
bottle rockets and bathsalts >.> "B" is for bathsalts? :-D weeee Bcoin imma eat your face lel

Activity: 165
the next pump will come soon. then i think price will be $ 3000
Anyone watched this interview with Roger ver on Bcash yet

https://twitter.com/BitcoinErrorLog/status/935045314054164480

I've not had chance to check it out yet just looks like it may be a good one from what I've seen so far

Roger Ver aka. spoiled brat. His defense mechanism when he's losing the argument with this Bcash shitcoin is mentioning that he's a multi-millionaire. If your own quality or self worth is your money, you're quite pathetic TBH.

Bcash was a failed experiment and its amusing to see how long this comedy routine will last :-D i like Rodger but that interview clearly illustrates how butthurt he is!! ROTFLMFAOOO

Moral authority. lel

Anyone watched this interview with Roger ver on Bcash yet

https://twitter.com/BitcoinErrorLog/status/935045314054164480

I've not had chance to check it out yet just looks like it may be a good one from what I've seen so far

Roger Ver aka. spoiled brat. His defense mechanism when he's losing the argument with this Bcash shitcoin is mentioning that he's a multi-millionaire. If your own quality or self worth is your money, you're quite pathetic TBH.

Bcash was a failed experiment and its amusing to see how long this comedy routine will last :-D i like Rodger but that interview clearly illustrates how butthurt he is!! ROTFLMFAOOO

Moral authority. lel
>>
While Max is an interesting character, he lost any shred of moral authority in the MaxCoin incident.

LOL when did Max EVER have MORAL AUTHORITY? ;-D BWAAAHAHAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
BCH hasn't even hit a 1MB block, the prime reason why they forked.

Lying or just ignorant?
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/block/479469

Did I not read that same post word-for-word just a few pages back?

If Bitcoin cash i so good they should compete in a fair way with it's own merits

That's exactly what it is doing. Whose merits do you think BCH is competing with? DOGE's?

According to Max Keiser "Bitcoin cash ...

While Max is an interesting character, he lost any shred of moral authority in the MaxCoin incident.
According to Max Keiser "Bitcoin cash is an alt-coin that has its fans just like many alt-coins. I don’t think anyone who uses bitcoin’s name and applies it to an alt-coin like bitcoin cash does is adhering to acceptable business practices. In other words, bitcoin’s brand is being stolen by a competitor that calls itself bitcoin cash and this is outright fraud in my opinion, just like it’s fraudulent to use Coca-Cola and Nike’s name to sell soft drinks or shoes".

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/max-keiser-bitcoin-to-reach-100000-calls-bitcoin-cash-a-fraud/?ref=coinwisdom.org

Max will always be more disruptive than these Bcash assclowns :-D lol
Jump to: