Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 415. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
I does not understand Bitcoin Cash heaters, Do you receive some money for your trolling? I think that smart ppl can do some little research themselves and find that total scam is bitcoin with centralized hubs on lighting network. The enter point on this research to find what is it "lighting network" Smiley

Now, I came to this thread and go to the link where somebody call real bitcoin (bitcoin cash) = scam. I read all arguments on that haters website and see that I'm right with my research. Hope that mind wins and even to the most stupid ghosts in the end will reach where is the truth. Smiley

Start thinking themselves. Do research. It's your money, baby Smiley

Many of the alts will be enabling lightning network and allowing cross chain swaps and bcash will be left out because they refused segwit

Activity: 121
Merit: 20
I does not understand Bitcoin Cash heaters, Do you receive some money for your trolling? I think that smart ppl can do some little research themselves and find that total scam is bitcoin with centralized hubs on lighting network. The enter point on this research to find what is it "lighting network" Smiley

Now, I came to this thread and go to the link where somebody call real bitcoin (bitcoin cash) = scam. I read all arguments on that haters website and see that I'm right with my research. Hope that mind wins and even to the most stupid ghosts in the end will reach where is the truth. Smiley

Start thinking themselves. Do research. It's your money, baby Smiley
on the front page of r/btc there are a grand total of two threads about, y'know, bitcoin reaching five figures.

they have attracted a grand total of five comments between them.

why no fun there?

r/btc now

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
All the fun would be at r/bitcoin instead.  Smiley

so everyone there has made the big swap completely?

i'm gonna bet that hardly anyone has but they're not willing to admit it. any excitement is getting erased.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
on the front page of r/btc there are a grand total of two threads about, y'know, bitcoin reaching five figures.

why no fun there?

All the fun would be at r/bitcoin instead.  Smiley
legendary

why no fun there?
BCH is diving, not sure if it's a buy or wait for more drop. Not much cash in exchange now anyway. Tongue

It will dive faster if roger ever decides bcash is not going to take the #1 spot and sells it all for his next "project" and you will all be the last to know about it behind jihan and fakesatoshi etc they will all get first prime picking before it dumps real hard

Check this: https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate , 2017-11-12... BTC almost died that night. I thinkk they, whoever they are, the miners or whatever, stopped it on purpose. It was a show of force. I think we will see such night again but when that night comes, the hash rate will not come back to BTC and BTC will die. Remember unconfirmed transactions for BTC Over 200K or something.

A few more hours, if the exchanges hadn't crashed or disconnected or whatever was going on, BTC would have died.

I think, BTC has already lost the war. This is just good time for people to move away from BTC into BCH before it's too late.

All of this, of course, taken stright out of my own a** because I lost my crystal ball long long long time ago. Undecided

...but as they say, better be safe than sorry. Smiley

That was due to a massive amount of manipulation due to the EDA this has now been forked off which is good for both coins but has also removed any chance of BCH taking a huge share of hashing power ever again because to be able to take 60% of power you would need to increase the value of BCH by 400%

Good points. Time will tell I guess.

I think it's getting close to a value where people start panic selling now the downtrend is starting to get steeper
BCH is diving, not sure if it's a buy or wait for more drop. Not much cash in exchange now anyway. Tongue

It will dive faster if roger ever decides bcash is not going to take the #1 spot and sells it all for his next "project" and you will all be the last to know about it behind jihan and fakesatoshi etc they will all get first prime picking before it dumps real hard

Check this: https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate , 2017-11-12... BTC almost died that night. I thinkk they, whoever they are, the miners or whatever, stopped it on purpose. It was a show of force. I think we will see such night again but when that night comes, the hash rate will not come back to BTC and BTC will die. Remember unconfirmed transactions for BTC Over 200K or something.

A few more hours, if the exchanges hadn't crashed or disconnected or whatever was going on, BTC would have died.

I think, BTC has already lost the war. This is just good time for people to move away from BTC into BCH before it's too late.

All of this, of course, taken stright out of my own a** because I lost my crystal ball long long long time ago. Undecided

That was due to a massive amount of manipulation due to the EDA this has now been forked off which is good for both coins but has also removed any chance of BCH taking a huge share of hashing power ever again because to be able to take 60% of power you would need to increase the value of BCH by 400%
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

BTS is the real Bcash :-D weeeee #satoshi

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bts
Merit: 254
i joined telegram im curious about this and willing to learn more

This is a good place to start
http://www.bitcoincashscam.com/

The charts show you what you need to know

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cool Bcashhhhhhh

the owner of bcash would prefer you not to call it bcash. ok?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cool Bcashhhhhhh

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
When you go Bitcoin there is no go back and no one has missed the train. The future of Bitcoin looks very good in spite of all the network attacks from our brothers at Bitcoin cash.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-is-an-economic-miracle-cambridge-professor

Activity: 182
Merit: 17
^

I don't understand why mods don't ban these people. They are obviously filling the thread with junk and derailing it. It's sad, bunch of kiddies messing about it seems.

I have reported this Aztek over 20 times still not banned. This garbage coin loves thrashtalk.

The difference is when you act like a dumbass, like you did in your last few posts,

I will call you out on it and respond with a not so gentle nature,
that fact you treat others that way and then complain when I return that karma back to you, confirms you are a hypocrite.

Bitcoin Cash has one forum , you trolls come in here unmoderated and insult anyone character that supports it on a daily basis.
Roger Ver has done more for bitcoin / segshitcoin than any of you and you turn on him like vipers.

You same asshats were calling him Bitcoin Jesus just 4 years ago and now call him a criminal,
just because he wanted a payment system that the banking cartels don't control.
Want to see something really Ugly , then go look in your Mirror.

Want to act civilized , then you get talked to civilized ,
Want to act like a bullying barbarian or a pretend BCH supporter, then I go Thundar on you in a heartbeat, its that simple.

╥Aztek

Yea maybe you should suck his dick to. It's Bitcoin Judas btw. Bshitcoin is moderated the trolls like you are red tagged haha.

and anything that ain't a bitcoin fork is green as the amazon. pretty interesting behavior. i wonder if it's gonna continue like that forever.

Another fork ? https://twitter.com/BTCPLT must have missed this one either that or forgot lol there's that many but sounds a bit like litecoin/segwit2x combo forked from bitcoin with 2.5 min blocks in a couple of weeks

https://twitter.com/BTCPLT/status/935543302895439872
legendary

and anything that ain't a bitcoin fork is green as the amazon. pretty interesting behavior. i wonder if it's gonna continue like that forever.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
What's with all these beards?Lukejr has a bit of a zzTop thing going on there too.

Is there anyone posting on this forum who isn't bearded? It can surely only be the prepubescents and Native Americans who aren't.

I've got a beautiful hedge with plenty of neckbeard on the go right now.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Am I the only one worried about Rogers mental health?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
When Wrightoshi proves he is satoshi we will all be more civilised.He made a complete fool out of our dood,Gavin so until he delivers the proof its open season on him Grin Grin Who else thinks Roger looked like a tool on that video?I like bitcoin Jebus but he looked like a complete spanner on that last one  Grin
Jump to: