Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 417. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Enraged much? I hope you wont kill some poor defenseless animal.

Why you planning to visit me,  Cheesy

╥Aztek

Is this a death threat?

Are you admitting that you are a poor defenseless animal ?   Smiley
(Like a deer or rabbit)

╥Aztek
Yes.

Why you planning to visit me,  Cheesy

╥Aztek

Is this a death threat?
Activity: 427
Merit: 266

What's with all these beards?Lukejr has a bit of a zzTop thing going on there too.
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
^

Matthew 7:6... "Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw your pearls before the pigs, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

That is all I will say.

I think scripture also says "Do not sit at a table with scoffers lest you be devoured"
You're the only retard bitch that double or even triple posts here. What do you mean I post trash here? This whole thread is about Bitcoin Trash?

Go snuggle with your fat lazy daddy g.maxwell .

No one cares about you.

╥Aztek
^x2

Stop making fun of how people look and their appearance. Don't judge a book by its cover. You are both idiots.

Edit: You are filling up the thread with junk. Just stop it.

They post like 30 posts insulting roger, I post ~3 posts insulting their troll daddy ,

and you want to bitch at me.

Fuck off.

╥Aztek
You're the only retard bitch that double or even triple posts here. What do you mean I post trash here? This whole thread is about Bitcoin Trash?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Good morning Bcash hows the bees doing? Smiley lol
Fat bearded man invented crypto, respect your elders kid.

Sorry you too stupid to be considered anything but a retard, and no one lets a retard lead.

Satoshi invented crypto your daddy g.maxwell invented segshit get your history straight.

Your daddy g.mawell also never met a Twinkie he did not like.   Wink

╥Aztek
I find it hilarious that you can't tell the difference between "you" and "you're"  and call me a retard at the same time.
I guess it's OK for you to say the R-word because you're one of them. Much like this whole Btrash community, oh well I guess the retards need a coin too.
Longer the beard stronger the crypto. Your overlords are all baby faced.

Baby faced is preferable to Fat / Nasty / Greedy.   Smiley

So does G.Maxwell make you call him daddy?

╥Aztek

Fat bearded man invented crypto, respect your elders kid. They don't give a fuck about their appearance, they don't need yellow lambos to show off, they got skills and intelligence, nothing to compensate for.

Call me what you wan't I really don't care  Grin

Ok , from now on, I just call you Nancy.  Cheesy

╥Aztek

Ok

--
Nancy
Btrash sure bleeds like a Nancy

Segshit sure has a fat daddy troll.

Does he fix you breakfast before sending you off to troll?

╥Aztek

Longer the beard stronger the crypto. Your overlords are all baby faced.

Call me what you wan't I really don't care  Grin

Ok , from now on, I just call you NancyCheesy

╥Aztek

Ok

--
Nancy
Btrash sure bleeds like a Nancy
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Ok , from now on, I just call you NancyCheesy

╥Aztek

Ok

--
Nancy
SneakyFUD Troll List

tekmobile    (Smarter than the Average Troll)

Just because you smarter that the average troll, does not mean you are not still stupid.   Wink

╥Aztek

BCH Troll Sightings

Dumb Troll List

bitcoinPsycho

digitalbarter

garytheasshole

gembitz  (This one is really Stupid!)

jinx029

Lauda     (Paid by G.Maxwell to Lie and spread false propaganda for segshitcoin) (Known Extortionist)(Same Posts over and over again)

Mindrust

no-ice-please

Rosewater Foundation

WhatsBitcoin

ZhuldyzKaladinova

SneakyFUD Troll List

tekmobile    (Smarter than the Average Troll)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
1 - Grayscale Investments recently announced its intention to sell the bitcoin cash held by its Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTC: GBTC) — a fund that currently holds more than $1 billion in assets — and distribute a dividend to its shareholders according to the below link.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitmex-to-dump-bitcoin-cash-and-credit-users-with-bitcoin/

2 - Bitcoin has 2 forks coming up that can lead to many want to hold bitcoin to get the free coins.

https://news.bitcoin.com/initial-fork-offerings-ifos-the-new-way-to-fund-crypto-projects/

3 - Some exchanges will credit Bitcoin holders per 1 august 2017 with Bitcoin cash on december 2017 and January 2018 which can result in selling free money for christmas expenses or for ideological reasons.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
This is cool, showing BTC slow and on a bubble about to burst. Cheesy

Source: https://twitter.com/iepofanof/status/935436449587040256

Look at person profile how many people are following this person even nobody like to react on his knowledge it seems more like a troll. That is real fun to see that kind of shill on internet while he is blind and out of mind person who is calling the whole cryptocurrencies ecosystem is fraud.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
nice.  later I will compile a list headed "enemies of bitcoin"
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Right why don't the Bcash people just build superior technology quietly but instead bash the real Bitcoin 24 hours a day? Just build tech, present it to the people and see what they prefer. It is not so much about innovation and technology but about politics, power and money. That's how humans work
This is cool, showing BTC slow and on a bubble about to burst. Cheesy

Source: https://twitter.com/iepofanof/status/935436449587040256

I have been going through my old bitcoin paper wallets and found ~$15 worth of Bcash in one of them
( https://bch-bitcore2.trezor.io/tx/87e9ce5eb0e1888ec5db82643fff946a8046d2f89674ceff2454c81f4fd76a3d )

Ive swept its balance to a temporary address before sending it to trezor and still 0 confs after around half hour

I also sent some BTC at the same time and already have it confirmed with 3 confs just saying  Roll Eyes
Jump to: