Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 419. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 254
Why is there so much acrimony between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Core? 

If Bitcoin Cash actually flips BTC and takes share / market cap it will set the space back for 5 years.

Isn't it the theory supposed to be that BTC is antifragile? What's the harm in having a competitor test the theory?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VopgyAc-F9U

I'm not too worried about bcash.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
A self moderated forum need to be created for Bitcoin Cash ,

as this bunch of core trolls pussies have no intention of stopping.

╥Aztek

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from creating your own self-moderated thread. If what you desire is an echo chamber for Bitcoin Cash lovers, then go for it.

There is no point to me creating one, as they have already banned me for weeks at a time when I have done nothing against their TOS.
They just permaban me and I would be unable to delete the trolls posts and we are right back where we started.

No, the current OP should create a new moderated thread , and point to it from here and then lock this one forever.
As he is a member of DT, they won't permaban him.

╥Aztek

The current OP is a staff member. If he creates a self moderated thread, that would be very controversial. Many of the trolls would be bitching to Theymos, I'm sure.
legendary

If Bitcoin Cash actually flips BTC and takes share / market cap it will set the space back for 5 years.

Isn't it the theory supposed to be that BTC is antifragile? What's the harm in having a competitor test the theory?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VopgyAc-F9U
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

╥Aztek

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from creating your own self-moderated thread. If what you desire is an echo chamber for Bitcoin Cash lovers, then go for it.
I think only the first threads of bitcoin aroused interest. For better, the forks will have the same value as the etherium white and red and green and rainbow.

legendary

╥Aztek

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Why is there so much acrimony between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Core?  I wish that both sides would recognize that crypto - as a space - needs the stability that Bitcoin has provided.  Do you really think that Bitcoin Cash's unseating Bitcoin (which the Media will portray as bitcoin killing bitcoin) and the liquidation of all of the new November / December fiat BTC buyers via Coinbase and other platforms getting liquidated will be healthy for the space?

Besides that, neither solution is good for transactions.  If you want a coin that's good for transactions, use Doge or Digibyte.  Why would something with 10 minute block times even be entertained as a transaction settlement tool? 
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
In my opinion, mods should ban anyone who uses "bcash" in here because it is almost like fraud, deceiving and misleading the users by not using "Bitcoin Cash". Very disrespectful, low class and trashy to use "bcash", but hey, that's just me.

Ps. "Class" has nothing to do with wealth. A rich person can be low class and a poor person can be high class. It is a state of mind.

Bcash is disruptive so we are going with Bcash as the official name of bitcoincash :-D you new here?<<<

When you continue to make false claims like----Bitcoin Cash (The Real Bitcoin)-------Please be ready for the fallout. Bitcoin Cash is not the real bitcoin, but people
like this will keep me from investing for sure. Maybe they are confused in S. Korea or something. There is only one bitcoin and then there are copies, counterfeits and
complete scams. Keep up the comedy though, this has been a lot of fun tonight...

╥Aztek

do it.  Kiss
do it for the love of bcash
In my opinion, mods should ban anyone who uses "bcash" in here because it is almost like fraud, deceiving and misleading the users by not using "Bitcoin Cash". Very disrespectful, low class and trashy to use "bcash", but hey, that's just me.

Ps. "Class" has nothing to do with wealth. A rich person can be low class and a poor person can be high class. It is a state of mind.

Bcash is disruptive so we are going with Bcash as the official name of bitcoincash :-D you new here?<<<

Bcash is good.

Bcash even disrupts it's own creators...hats off: amazingly good work  Grin  Bcash is to the mooon now<<<

But the owner of bcash don't like it?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Bcash is good.

Bcash even disrupts it's own creators...hats off: amazingly good work  Grin  Bcash is to the mooon now<<<

Bcash is good.

╥Aztek

you can't handle free speech you should just gtfo of this forum :-D Bcash rocks brah<<<

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yesterday the bitcoin price rising up very fast , i think bitcoin cash price rising up, too, and now i sold bitcoin cash price so cheap to buy bitcoin btc i think the bitcoin price can break $10,000 .

I think the bitcoin cash price will come back while bitcoin price going down

LOL you mad bro Bcash is pumping down Wink haaa

Only thing I care about right now , is kicking your ass in a charity cage match.

What do you say puss puss?

╥Aztek

BCASH BCASH BCASH

BCASH?
Activity: 182
Merit: 17

LOL you mad bro Bcash is pumping down Wink haaa

Only thing I care about right now , is kicking your ass in a charity cage match.

What do you say puss puss?

╥Aztek

BCASH BCASH BCASH
wanna fight about it?

Pm me state you are in , we set something up.

Charity funds can go to orphans.

╥Aztek

i'm in japan, can we pay the orphans in bcash?

PM me the address and the closest major city chicken little and we schedule something there while I am touring there in between matches.

╥Aztek

you here now? i'm in tokyo until the end of the year
wanna fight about it?

Pm me state you are in , we set something up.

Charity funds can go to orphans.

╥Aztek

i'm in japan, can we pay the orphans in bcash?
Jump to: