Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 416. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Could we get back on-topic here please? For me this whole thread just says

This user is currently ignored.

Name-calling and repeatedly all-capsing BCASH over and over is really retarded behavior.  This forum is supposed to be for informational purposes. Aztek, back off the keyboard for a minute and forget about these idiots. You;re smart enough to quietly destroy their non-arguments by just winning.

Key points this week:

* hashrates seem to have stabilized at around 2Eh/BCH 10Eh/BTC, which correlate roughly with fiat exchange rates.
* BTC mempool and fees are bloated to hell again
* USDT Tether issuance $100 million this week - it's starting to unravel at high speed now, corrections across crypto markets are coming soon
* Ronnie Moas calling for $20k bitcoin price, BUT he says that includes BTC + BCH + lesser BTC forks  https://cointelegraph.com/news/ronnie-moas-sets-new-sights-for-2018-14000-on-the-cards
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
^

I don't understand why mods don't ban these people. They are obviously filling the thread with junk and derailing it. It's sad, bunch of kiddies messing about it seems.

I have reported this Aztek over 20 times still not banned. This garbage coin loves thrashtalk.

The Bcash crowd are always moaning about bitcoin censorship and that they don't censor and now they seem to have their own thread that's is mostly unmoderated they're complaining because it's not censored

You can't have it both ways

You tell them Nancy.  Smiley

╥Aztek

LMAO
When (not if) this whole Tether/Bitfinex thing (https[Suspicious link removed]d) blows up, what are you thoughts about BCH prices? Any predictions? Shocked

get ready to be bitfinessed..

"On November 18, a tweet appeared online “confirming” that Bitfinex and Tether shared the same CEO. Twitter user @ArmandBouillet posted a tweet with an image attached. That image featured a document from a lawsuit filed by Wells Fargo in April 2017. That document appears to feature the testimony of J.L. van der Velde, who clearly states that he is the CEO of both Bitfinex and Tether:

“I am the Chief Executive Officer for iFinex Inc. (“iFinex”), BFXNA Inc. (“BFXNA”), BFXWW Inc. (“BFXWW”), and Tether Limited (“Tether”).”'-
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitfinex-tether-scam/

"A lot of scrutiny has been done on Tether and Bitfinex, which inflated the supply of Tether in order to remain solvent. Even the Tether announced that 31 million dollars were removed their treasury wallet on November 19 2017. Paradise Papers reveal that the Philip Potter is director of Tether and Devasini is also a shareholder the company, who as we said earlier is founder of Bitfinex. The story does not end there, Davasini and Tether’s CEO, Ludovicus Jan Van Der Velde are directors of Tether and latter is CEO of Bitfinex."- http://cryptocoindaddy.com/bitfinex-and-tether-scam-exposed/

You're only butthurt because bitfinex calls and lists Bitcoin Cash as Bcash

Many exchanges use USDT not just bitfinex everyone knows that its the same CEO this is nothing new

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
When (not if) this whole Tether/Bitfinex thing (https://twitter.com/Bitfinexed) blows up, what are you thoughts about BCH prices? Any predictions? Shocked

BCH price may go down a bit but i think it will affect Bitcoin more. It could plunge btc down by $3k to $5k.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
When (not if) this whole Tether/Bitfinex thing (https[Suspicious link removed]d) blows up, what are you thoughts about BCH prices? Any predictions? Shocked

get ready to be bitfinessed..

"On November 18, a tweet appeared online “confirming” that Bitfinex and Tether shared the same CEO. Twitter user @ArmandBouillet posted a tweet with an image attached. That image featured a document from a lawsuit filed by Wells Fargo in April 2017. That document appears to feature the testimony of J.L. van der Velde, who clearly states that he is the CEO of both Bitfinex and Tether:

“I am the Chief Executive Officer for iFinex Inc. (“iFinex”), BFXNA Inc. (“BFXNA”), BFXWW Inc. (“BFXWW”), and Tether Limited (“Tether”).”'-
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitfinex-tether-scam/

"A lot of scrutiny has been done on Tether and Bitfinex, which inflated the supply of Tether in order to remain solvent. Even the Tether announced that 31 million dollars were removed their treasury wallet on November 19 2017. Paradise Papers reveal that the Philip Potter is director of Tether and Devasini is also a shareholder the company, who as we said earlier is founder of Bitfinex. The story does not end there, Davasini and Tether’s CEO, Ludovicus Jan Van Der Velde are directors of Tether and latter is CEO of Bitfinex."- http://cryptocoindaddy.com/bitfinex-and-tether-scam-exposed/

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
it's not about the people around bitcoin. it's about the money. and I do not think anyone would be willing to do this tomorrow if bitcoin should fall that he or she would keep the bitcoin too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Why does Bitcoin keep growing? Because it's time to separate money and state.  Huh

You posted into wrong thread nobody have the answer why it still moving to the moon. Bitcoin is the symbol of trust and faith because it's original one.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
^

I don't understand why mods don't ban these people. They are obviously filling the thread with junk and derailing it. It's sad, bunch of kiddies messing about it seems.

you describe the assclowns touting Bcash perfectly :-D lol
^

I have reported this Aztek over 20 times still not banned. This garbage coin loves thrashtalk.

The Bcash crowd are always moaning about bitcoin censorship and that they don't censor and now they seem to have their own thread that's is mostly unmoderated they're complaining because it's not censored

You can't have it both ways
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
^

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Why does Bitcoin keep growing? Because it's time to separate money and state.  Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Good Job derailing the thread into nonsense Theymos.
svennnny is a dumbass /segshitter

Here is some more repetition for you segshitters.  Wink

╥Aztek

Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash that is :
Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash
hitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash that is :
Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash Bcash Bcash BCash Bcash
hitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash Shitcash that is :
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Shutting down? Are you serious? LOL

Yep, Bitcoin announced it will close its doors Cheesy What a wonderful question Cheesy

More chance of bcash shutting down

Did you listen to the most recent interview from Roger Ver? Never call it Bcash again Cheesy
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

"I also did a lot of research into the nitty gritty on the strengths and weaknesses of both implementations, things like the blocksize debate, scaling, rising transaction fees, network congestion, and more, but I am afraid that would take up too much time and turn this piece into a boring technical discussion. Instead, I will focus on the development team behind both, the main public proponents of each side, and touch on the network’s miners and nodes."

translation=

"since you are too stupid to understand Btc and how it works, just take my word for it and being that you lack any common sense, logic or in fact critical thinking, I will add useless information about the development team and miners just so it looks like a sensational story vs a truly informative one."

thanks for the read, truly a gem.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

If you are scared of me then Fuck off , no one is making you talk to me,
your dumb ass thinks you are a rabbit.

Humans get committed, so I walked that tight rope like I was born to it.

╥Aztek

Oh I ain't scared of you, neither is my lawyer. I can press charges and you'll be locked away.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Not really amazed, no. Just another poorly written article full of false claims, misunderstandings, omissions, and outright lies. Same sort of drek you can find all over the internet.

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH  BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Enraged much? I hope you wont kill some poor defenseless animal.

Why you planning to visit me,  Cheesy

╥Aztek

Is this a death threat?

Are you admitting that you are a poor defenseless animal ?   Smiley
(Like a deer or rabbit)

╥Aztek
Yes.

No laws against shooting deers or rabbits where I live.  Cheesy

But if you are a human that just thinks he is a deer or rabbit, I will have you committed.

But if you actually are a real deer or rabbit, well do you really have to ask?

╥Aztek
Walking a thin line there buddy, I can get you arrested.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Jump to: