Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 440. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Anyone know when the next BCH pump n dump is scheduled to begin? Want to make sure I sell at the top this time and grab some more bitcoin.

Thanks!
it's usually the weekend when the volume is low.looks like btg is catching up

But this weekend disappointedt a lot people who were expecting big pump will happen and they get another chance nothing happened price and volume both were low. I think only insiders know about that.

Yes, nothing is happening about price BCH is still around 0.145 and yes, i tried to trade and couldn't because someone using CAT or some other program and control price, buying at 0.145 and selling at 0.147 and take profit all around.

What is "CAT"?

It´s a great automatic trading tool made by Sampey, i Mrnat, personally bought it and use it, its very complex and its lifetime, a great product
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0;topicseen
In case you want to buy tell Sampey the reference name Mrnat
Thanks and enjoy it

Buy Bitcore BTX and wont regret it
Or just buy the real Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Anyone know when the next BCH pump n dump is scheduled to begin? Want to make sure I sell at the top this time and grab some more bitcoin.

Thanks!

But this weekend disappointedt a lot people who were expecting big pump will happen and they get another chance nothing happened price and volume both were low. I think only insiders know about that.

Yes, nothing is happening about price BCH is still around 0.145 and yes, i tried to trade and couldn't because someone using CAT or some other program and control price, buying at 0.145 and selling at 0.147 and take profit all around.

What is "CAT"?

It´s a great automatic trading tool made by Sampey, i Mrnat, personally bought it and use it, its very complex and its lifetime, a great product
Thanks and enjoy it

Buy Bitcore BTX and wont regret it
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

Thanks!

What is "CAT"?

Thanks and enjoy it
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Sorry if this in not relevant. I need some information.. I'm completely new here because my friend is making me excited about Bitcoin. He invested a lot last year and he's making money every month. Now I want to get in too, but Bitcoin is just too much for me. So I saw Bitcoin Cash and like it. Can this be just as expensive as Bitcoin is now? Thank youuu  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/933363754095534081

Read the definition of team than it will easy for you to decide how precious knowledge Roger Ver have.

You should look at Bitcore (BTX) faster and real decentralized not this pump and dump coin (BCH)
Activity: 324
Sorry if this in not relevant. I need some information.. I'm completely new here because my friend is making me excited about Bitcoin. He invested a lot last year and he's making money every month. Now I want to get in too, but Bitcoin is just too much for me. So I saw Bitcoin Cash and like it. Can this be just as expensive as Bitcoin is now? Thank youuu  Roll Eyes

BTC is Bitcoin COREporate a centralized planner. BCH is Bitcoin Peer to Peer Cash with low fees. Remember fees piss people off. I have everything in BCH because I will HODL and stay with BCH because I support the original vision of Electronic Peer to Peer Cash. Besides when you need to move your money is waiting 48 hours with BTC good?

Lots of BCH haters on this forum.

in 320 Blocks the Difficulty of BTC will increase and this will be disastrous. Its called Operation Dragon Slayer(starting) and prices should be moving north for a quick profit.

Regardless don't put any money in you are not willing to lose. I bought at 352. Ill sell to recoup my original purchase at 3000 a few and HODL until 500,000-1mm

Good Luck and watch out for the Trolls here.

Hello there, I agree that fees piss people off. Can you tell me please for sending 100 BCH from a wallet to an exchange for example what are the fees ? Like sending from Jaxx to Bittrex or whatever. Thanks a lot. How fast a transaction like this completes ?

BTC doesn't require 48 hours to complete a transaction but one hour it needs for sure as far as I can remember my last transaction.

Best regards,
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Pump pump pump, I need some more up up before my sell orders get executed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It is like missing pump of last week in being formed now if the volume keeps increasing. If tonight price reaches at 0.20 BTC then we can expect else this is just routine movement in market. These pumps in BCH will not reach to an end in near future. We will have many chances to make money from it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/933363754095534081

Read the definition of team than it will easy for you to decide how precious knowledge Roger Ver have.
Activity: 168
Any particular reason for the ongoing pump?
In less than a hour,  it is pumped up by over 10%. Is this only the beginning?

Pump day... like in Zcash, Monero, Augur, Dash...
SO all these coins are pumped for no reason?
Just because some people decided to pump it, then it happened?
The candle is truly amazing.

Some people buy into the pump, and then it crashes before they can sell. Profit to pumpateers

stupidest comment ever
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

in 320 Blocks the Difficulty of BTC will increase and this will be disastrous. Its called Operation Dragon Slayer(starting) and prices should be moving north for a quick profit.

Regardless don't put any money in you are not willing to lose. I bought at 352. Ill sell to recoup my original purchase at 3000 a few and HODL until 500,000-1mm

You seem clueless the BTC difficulty will be almost the same if not down a bit this will make no difference at all and if the BTC difficulty was to raise by say 400% then BCH would see a big influx of miners and the new DAA you just forked to would raise the difficulty on BCH so fast that BCH would be no more profitable than BTC after half a day
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Historically it's been on a downward trend with the odd pump that keep the value up if you have to ask these questions then you will loose money

Do you think strange that the price has been around $1200 for about a week?

Its the Calm before the Dragon Slayer!

BTC is Bitcoin COREporate a centralized planner. BCH is Bitcoin Peer to Peer Cash with low fees. Remember fees piss people off. I have everything in BCH because I will HODL and stay with BCH because I support the original vision of Electronic Peer to Peer Cash. Besides when you need to move your money is waiting 48 hours with BTC good?

When profit taking always hedge unless you like to Risk it all.

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

Historically it's been on a downward trend with the odd pump that keep the value up if you have to ask these questions then you will loose money

Do you think strange that the price has been around $1200 for about a week?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Some people buy into the pump, and then it crashes before they can sell. Profit to pumpateers
I guess that is what cryptocurrency is about for the time being.
Almost everyone is speculating, trying to get rich in a short period.
Activity: 524
Merit: 502

Activity: 168

now it's two candles, so you can get twice as pleased
Jump to: