Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 442. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Operation Dragon Slayer in another 384 blocks or 3.3 days In other Words its gonna be a Black Friday Special!  Grin
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Is the whole discussion currently even driven by technical facts or will it just be won by the superior P&R machine? Whatever you say, someone comes up with an irrelevant newspaper article stating the opposite. You know what? In the end I start to believe this drama will benefit crypto because crypto seems to be hotter than any war in the world. I am NOT saying that I like it that people here forget to watch what's happening Syria and elsewhere, but this is the real world for now. The rich kids argue about BCH and Segwit while other poor kids are looking for water and food.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Anyone know when the next BCH pump n dump is scheduled to begin? Want to make sure I sell at the top this time and grab some more bitcoin.

Thanks!
it's usually the weekend when the volume is low.looks like btg is catching up

But this weekend disappointed a lot people who were expecting big pump will happen and they get another chance nothing happened price and volume both were low. I think only insiders know about that.

in 3.5 days the BTC difficulty will go up and this will start to be like what BCH did in the beginning.

You mean miners back to BCH and price pump for BCH in 3.5 days?

No because BTC has DA every 2016 blocks it will start to act like BCH did in the beginning with the wild difficulty swings.

That won't happen the DAA fork of BCH was to correct this and was been somewhat successful not 100% it's still broken bit 100x better than before
Anyone know when the next BCH pump n dump is scheduled to begin? Want to make sure I sell at the top this time and grab some more bitcoin.

Thanks!

But this weekend disappointed a lot people who were expecting big pump will happen and they get another chance nothing happened price and volume both were low. I think only insiders know about that.

in 3.5 days the BTC difficulty will go up and this will start to be like what BCH did in the beginning.

You mean miners back to BCH and price pump for BCH in 3.5 days?

No because BTC has DA every 2016 blocks it will start to act like BCH did in the beginning with the wild difficulty swings.

Thanks!

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Thanks!

no pumps
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Bitstamp To Launch Bitcoin Cash Trading . In response to the demand we have been seeing for Bitcoin Cash trading (BCH) and as part of our efforts to list more currencies, we have decided to provide trading support for the following three pairs: BCH/USD, BCH/EUR and BCH/BTC. The launch is scheduled to occur in the first week of December.
Official announce here

Thats nice, more possibilities for dumping.
Activity: 63

Thanks!

I think the Bitcoin Cash price will consolidate here for the next few weeks. It has already rise too much.

Bitcoin cash will continue to rise it has to go up to 2500$, if it was the scammy bifinex prices will be much higher
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Thanks!

I think the Bitcoin Cash price will consolidate here for the next few weeks. It has already rise too much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Bitstamp To Launch Bitcoin Cash Trading . In response to the demand we have been seeing for Bitcoin Cash trading (BCH) and as part of our efforts to list more currencies, we have decided to provide trading support for the following three pairs: BCH/USD, BCH/EUR and BCH/BTC. The launch is scheduled to occur in the first week of December.
Official announce here
Merit: 154

Thanks!

Probably so many got burned last weekend didn't want to over do it lol
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Thanks!

Activity: 63
Classic false flag attack to get the war drums beating so those in control can point the screaming horde at their intended targets. 'Attack rbtc, Bitcoin Cash, Roger Ver...blaa blaa blaa
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7eil12/evidence_that_the_mods_of_rbitcoin_may_have_been/?st=jaa02j9n&sh=2d6b3f29
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

Thanks!
Merit: 254
does the fake bitcoins scam the peoples?
Activity: 245
Merit: 101

Thanks!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
this is bitcoin trash! it will cost you your cash!

dont support this bs guys. if you buy into this you are fighting against bitcoin. we are all here for 2 things. holding cryptos and making money!

dont buy this. if it gos to 2k again dont care about that you can miss 1 pump just let it go!  sell your bitcointrash and never buy this again!

own the real bitcoin. dont own trash that could dump to $100 in 5 min. 
everyone that loves crypto love bitcoin go think about it!  if you buy this or holding this you supporting attacks on bitcoin. dont be greedy you can miss 1 pump we have enough other coins that pump.

be a man stand upp! say no to trashcoin!

It's hard to say no to such epic pumps though. As much as I hate BCH and everyone supporting it, I did enjoy riding the bull all the way up to 0.5 and even more when I shorted it all the way down to 0.14. But yeah this fork is not doing anyone any favors other than day traders.

So you hit the nail on the head in both directions? Exited before the flash crash at 0.5 and shorted down till 0.14? Maybe you can lend me your crystal ball for a few days, thanks!
Me and dozens of other people, it was so obvious.

So no crystal ball involved to exactly hit the ATH and the daily low? From trader to trader: you got my deepest respect!
LOL. That is not easy. Especially the 0.5 part.
It is hard to hold until that price to dump if you have always been ready to dump.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-gold-devs-claim-their-premine-is-a-postmine/

It is always interesting to see cryptocurrency founders attempt to justify their actions. In this case, the Bitcoin Gold scheme is known to have a premine which consists of a few thousand coins. According to the developers, this “fund” should not be labeled a premine, as that is not how it was created. Rather, the network launched by replicating the existing Bitcoin blockchain and its history.

This resulted in the creation of Bitcoin Gold, which “split” from the network at block 491.407 on October 24th. At that time, a brief mining period was created to store coins for the future of this project. By definition, this is a pure premine that should never have existed in the first place. A total of 100,000 BTG was mined by the developers, which – in their opinion – classifies it as a “post-mine” since 16.5 million BTG were in existence already. However, these coins were not immediately distributed to their rightful owners.

While the Bitcoin Gold developers try to explain how that wasn’t a premine, the rest of the community may have a different opinion. It is true that Bitcoin Gold had coins “associated” with Bitcoin addresses before the developers mined coins. However, the network was purposefully kept private. A premine involves privately mining to accumulate a number of coins and making mining public afterward. That is exactly what happened with BTG; thus this whole debate is a matter of semantics.

Moreover, given the delayed launch of the mainnet, the Bitcoin Gold developers were – technically speaking – in full control over all of the BTG generated on the network at all times. That is still a big problem which can’t be explained away by playing word games. While the BTG “post-mine” represents just 0.6% of the supply, it is still a figure that will irk a lot of people. Premine, postmine, or subsidized block rewards and hidden mining pool fees are frowned upon by cryptocurrency users in general. Bitcoin Gold is guilty of at least two offenses in this regard so far.

One point worth mentioning is that the 100,000 BTG mined by the developers is effectively locked up for the time being. They are stored in multisignature wallets, which is rather interesting. This seems to indicate that BTG boasts multisig support out of the box, a fact very few people are even aware of. Spending money requires four out of six core member signatures. That’s not the most secure approach, as collusion among developers is still a very real possibility. Around 60% of the mined coins are in time-locked wallets, which should keep them safe from being spent for some time to come.

40,000 of those 100,000 BTG are not Truly Locked, it just required 4 out of 6 members of the BTG dev team to agree to sell them.

A new fork = a new chain. Mining the first 100,000 of the new chain = premine. A postmine would be the last 100,000 (or whatever) of 21m coins.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lot of red in the markets right now , especially segshit

Wonder if this is the reason:
If Tether creation doesn't represent real cash pumped into system, then any BTC bought with it doesn't represent real $ in the price.
Fractional reserve, so to speak, yet listed as having $1 value, which buys you $1 of BTC...
but if that money goes poof... what happens to BTC price?

╥Aztek

Steal USDT to buy BTC then sell to fiat = millionaire. As usual every scammer exchange/whatnot blames some random "hacker."
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
this is bitcoin trash! it will cost you your cash!

dont support this bs guys. if you buy into this you are fighting against bitcoin. we are all here for 2 things. holding cryptos and making money!

dont buy this. if it gos to 2k again dont care about that you can miss 1 pump just let it go!  sell your bitcointrash and never buy this again!

own the real bitcoin. dont own trash that could dump to $100 in 5 min. 
everyone that loves crypto love bitcoin go think about it!  if you buy this or holding this you supporting attacks on bitcoin. dont be greedy you can miss 1 pump we have enough other coins that pump.

be a man stand upp! say no to trashcoin!

It's hard to say no to such epic pumps though. As much as I hate BCH and everyone supporting it, I did enjoy riding the bull all the way up to 0.5 and even more when I shorted it all the way down to 0.14. But yeah this fork is not doing anyone any favors other than day traders.

So you hit the nail on the head in both directions? Exited before the flash crash at 0.5 and shorted down till 0.14? Maybe you can lend me your crystal ball for a few days, thanks!
Me and dozens of other people, it was so obvious.

So no crystal ball involved to exactly hit the ATH and the daily low? From trader to trader: you got my deepest respect!
Jump to: