Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 439. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 254
Boards waxed and ready to go. We might see them .20 footers reaaal soon.  Cool

dump signal

Is that right, Trollington Mcjeeves?

Well, it could have been...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

dump signal

Is that right, Trollington Mcjeeves?

dump signal
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Shutting down? Are you serious? LOL

Yep, Bitcoin announced it will close its doors Cheesy What a wonderful question Cheesy

More chance of bcash shutting down

Not even Doge has shut down. It has no active development team, crappy market price, and every script miner can mine a little Doge on the side. If the Doge community doesn't give up, why on earth would the Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash community give up? At least the big blockers now have their own chain to rally around, and further their Keynesian vision. It will be a relief that they no longer have to threaten an impending hardfork with no replay protection. At least I hope they stick to Bitcoin Cash and don't keep trying for these contentious hardfork software releases.
Merit: 154

Yep, Bitcoin announced it will close its doors Cheesy What a wonderful question Cheesy

More chance of bcash shutting down

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Maybe the flippening this weekend... great black Friday event. Id sell a few for Christmas First class flights to Hawaii.
Activity: 118

Sorry couldnt resist
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
It would appear that most posters here have been lobotomized.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Hi guys,
what is all about the rumors that bitcoin is shutting down and that bitcoin cash will take its place over?
Are they just rumors are will this happen for real in the near future?
regards

Bitcoin will not be shutting down. Since Bitcoin Cash actually scales better, at the moment, people may be more attracted to it to actually use for spending and remittances. It may become more popular, similar to how Goggle is more popular that Yahoo.
Activity: 280
Hi guys,
what is all about the rumors that bitcoin is shutting down and that bitcoin cash will take its place over?
Are they just rumors are will this happen for real in the near future?
regards
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Sorry if this in not relevant. I need some information.. I'm completely new here because my friend is making me excited about Bitcoin. He invested a lot last year and he's making money every month. Now I want to get in too, but Bitcoin is just too much for me. So I saw Bitcoin Cash and like it. Can this be just as expensive as Bitcoin is now? Thank youuu  Roll Eyes

BTC is Bitcoin COREporate a centralized planner. BCH is Bitcoin Peer to Peer Cash with low fees. Remember fees piss people off. I have everything in BCH because I will HODL and stay with BCH because I support the original vision of Electronic Peer to Peer Cash. Besides when you need to move your money is waiting 48 hours with BTC good?

Lots of BCH haters on this forum.

in 320 Blocks the Difficulty of BTC will increase and this will be disastrous. Its called Operation Dragon Slayer(starting) and prices should be moving north for a quick profit.

Regardless don't put any money in you are not willinnog to lose. I bought at 352. Ill sell to recoup my original purchase at 3000 a few and HODL until 500,000-1mm

Good Luck and watch out for the Trolls here.

Price of BCH is a little high to buy it now, it is better to buy when it is drop a little. 1000 or 1100$ , probably will drop again after pumping. I sold mine and now i am not going to buy till price is this huge. With BCH, is everything possible. Maybe price will go more up in the end of the month. Cripto world is so unexpected so you can expect price growing sometimes 2000-3000% what is not normal but it is real here. Also dumping is also possible.

When profit taking always hedge unless you like to Risk it all.
Activity: 406
I'm expecting a huge holiday weekend for BCH. While the west is chowing down and napping the east will continue trading and it would be an ideal time to bump the price of BCH. Time will tell but I think there is a very good chance for a massive week.
Merit: 154

in 320 Blocks the Difficulty of BTC will increase and this will be disastrous. Its called Operation Dragon Slayer(starting) and prices should be moving north for a quick profit.

Regardless don't put any money in you are not willing to lose. I bought at 352. Ill sell to recoup my original purchase at 3000 a few and HODL until 500,000-1mm

You seem clueless the BTC difficulty will be almost the same if not down a bit this will make no difference at all and if the BTC difficulty was to raise by say 400% then BCH would see a big influx of miners and the new DAA you just forked to would raise the difficulty on BCH so fast that BCH would be no more profitable than BTC after half a day

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/assets/difficulty/bitcoin-hash_rate-all-s.png?1511382605

And what relevance does that have to the next adjustment period ?

Like I said the next period the difficulty should drop this makes BTC more profitable but it will just be a tiny amount somewhere around 1% and not noticeable

So what are your predictions of what will happen in the next 306 blocks with your "operation dragon slayer" ?  what will this cause to happen
Activity: 70

Regardless don't put any money in you are not willing to lose. I bought at 352. Ill sell to recoup my original purchase at 3000 a few and HODL until 500,000-1mm

You seem clueless the BTC difficulty will be almost the same if not down a bit this will make no difference at all and if the BTC difficulty was to raise by say 400% then BCH would see a big influx of miners and the new DAA you just forked to would raise the difficulty on BCH so fast that BCH would be no more profitable than BTC after half a day

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/assets/difficulty/bitcoin-hash_rate-all-s.png?1511382605
Jump to: