Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 438. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I keep seeing this crap that the miners are just staying until after this period when the difficulty will go up then leave it stranded problem is the difficulty is scheduled to go down ~1-2% and the best chance you all had to leave it stranded was with the EDA this has now gone and the new DAA actually protects the core chain from miners switching due to its rapid difficulty increase

I understand, but isn't the difficulty also adjusted according to basic economics, namely, inflationnary forces at work on the market because of supply and demand (i.e limited supply, high demand). Hashing power is one thing, but the value of an asset such as BTC or BCH is also determinded by exchanges.

EDIT: who's pushing core segwit agenda?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

I keep seeing this crap that the miners are just staying until after this period when the difficulty will go up then leave it stranded problem is the difficulty is scheduled to go down ~1-2% and the best chance you all had to leave it stranded was with the EDA this has now gone and the new DAA actually protects the core chain from miners switching due to its rapid difficulty increase

Activity: 196
BCH is pumping. Tell me the reason?
The oldest and largest cryptocurrency exchange in Europe, Bitstamp, plans to list Bitcoin Cash (BCH) trading pairs at the end of November or early December. Bitstamp revealed its decision to release BCH holdings and list the digital asset this past September due to “high levels of customer demand.”  Wink Wink Wink
BCH is pumping yet the miners are not jumping can anyone tell me why... anyone... ok ill tell you

They know its artificial and wont last so why waste resources mining at a higher difficulty for less profit after it crashes and the pumpers cash out again

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

The economic majority is on the move - shaken up by BS / mods scams and high fees ?

Naysayer can keep running their RaspPi's based pyramid sceame a bit. good luck
Activity: 259
This is real BTC, I think so. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
here is my two cents, bch will never take over btc but iam gonna enjoy the ride so thank you for the ride more btc for me  Grin Grin

You are in good hands. Trust us! Kiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnkHf069fvA
Activity: 201
here is my two cents, bch will never take over btc but iam gonna enjoy the ride so thank you for the ride more btc for me  Grin Grin

The oldest and largest cryptocurrency exchange in Europe, Bitstamp, plans to list #BitcoinCash trading pairs at the end of November or early December. $BCH
Guys, take popcorn  and watch the performance of BCH, act №2. What do you think what will be the High? How low bitcoin will drop?  Cry

3500 BCH retract to 2000===> then flippening 4600
4600 BTC Grow to 9000====> then flippening 3500
WOW  Shocked this is not realistic, I guess BCH will reach a new level like 2000 then flippening. Bitcoin going to another High level like 10000.
legendary

The oldest and largest cryptocurrency exchange in Europe, Bitstamp, plans to list #BitcoinCash trading pairs at the end of November or early December. $BCH
Guys, take popcorn  and watch the performance of BCH, act №2. What do you think what will be the High? How low bitcoin will drop?  Cry

Yeah alright that's not gonna happen but keep wishing

Oh please Tek, let these Monkees daydream.  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Osq2UB15U

Yeah alright that's not gonna happen but keep wishing
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary

Because Roger Ver and friends are in the mood to increase their net worth. Wink
Merit: 254
Activity: 208
the real bitcoin going to the moon thank you bitcoin cash lets take this to 10 000
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Must be pay day for some Koreans. I can't wait for my Christmas and Commission bonus. Im putting it all into Cryptos. Screw Fiat dollar.
Jump to: