Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 441. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Any particular reason for the ongoing pump?
In less than a hour,  it is pumped up by over 10%. Is this only the beginning?

Pump day... like in Zcash, Monero, Augur, Dash...
SO all these coins are pumped for no reason?
Just because some people decided to pump it, then it happened?
The candle is truly amazing.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Pump day... like in Zcash, Monero, Augur, Dash...
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Buy now - sell above 1300 easy money  Roll Eyes

reached Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Pumping pumping
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Its a live  Wink

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Buy now - sell above 1300 easy money  Roll Eyes
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Moving higher ...
Activity: 224
How long does a transaction take and what are the cost for BCH?

Somebody who can answer this??? Thank you in advance!
Basically free, since the blockchain barely sees any transactions. Very likely your transaction will confirm if you don't pay any fees at all. Since nobody is actively using BCH you can only see tumbleweeds.

Thanks foe the answer Smiley Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Basically free, since the blockchain barely sees any transactions. Very likely your transaction will confirm if you don't pay any fees at all. Since nobody is actively using BCH you can only see tumbleweeds.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
On last weekend everyone was prepared to take advantage of the expected pump but brought disappointments that time. I was reading few previous pages and will add in the current situation by saying whales are making profit in percentages with small increases. They have changed strategy for sometime because the more the money the higher the return even at 5% increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Current price for BCH is way to high as altcoin because it has not very large level use cases except except everything artificial way created around it. My orders at around 0.06 BTC are awaiting for a dip since last 10 days. It will happen as good for diversity as altcoin because pumpers and manipulators are heavily active in this.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Anyone know when the next BCH pump n dump is scheduled to begin? Want to make sure I sell at the top this time and grab some more bitcoin.

Thanks!
it's usually the weekend when the volume is low.looks like btg is catching up

But this weekend disappointedt a lot people who were expecting big pump will happen and they get another chance nothing happened price and volume both were low. I think only insiders know about that.

Yes, nothing is happening about price BCH is still around 0.145 and yes, i tried to trade and couldn't because someone using CAT or some other program and control price, buying at 0.145 and selling at 0.147 and take profit all around.
Activity: 168
Operation Dragon Slayer in another 384 blocks or 3.3 days In other Words its gonna be a Black Friday Special!  Grin

You do realise that there will be no fast hyper round you all forked off and left that period of profitability behind the bitcoin difficulty should drop making bitcoin even more profitable (~1% more) I don't know what you are looking at but it's clearly wrong or you are reading it wrong

your "technical" analysis doesn't take into account basic economics facts as regard deflationnary forces triggered by limited supply and high demand.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Operation Dragon Slayer in another 384 blocks or 3.3 days In other Words its gonna be a Black Friday Special!  Grin

You do realise that there will be no fast hyper round you all forked off and left that period of profitability behind the bitcoin difficulty should drop making bitcoin even more profitable (~1% more) I don't know what you are looking at but it's clearly wrong or you are reading it wrong
Jump to: