Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 489. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
LAUDA....FLIPPENING IS COMING YOU DUMB TROLL  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Your posts look way better in RED I must add. Gives the appropriate impression of the shit you spew.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
the DUMPINING more like lols :-D
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
LAUDA....FLIPPENING IS COMING YOU DUMB TROLL  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
RIGHT GUYS, ITS TIME TO DESTROY LAUDA....

HOW THE HELL DO THE MODS KEEP LETTING THIS PERSON DO THIS TO EVERY USER HERE?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

MODS BETTER DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE COMMUNITY DOES.
You're lucky they're even allowing you to have this thread. You're on THEIR forum, it is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship, if you don't like it, LEAVE!
LOLS, OK ASSHOLE.... its not my thread idiot....its staff leg hostfat.

lauda is FKD ... dumb troll doesnt know what its doing.  

im gonna put a community bounty on the b**ch
"TROLL RANT"

the coin is over + many thanks to lauda for shedding light and dd where it is most needed! Wink BCH timberrrrr
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

HOW THE HELL DO THE MODS KEEP LETTING THIS PERSON DO THIS TO EVERY USER HERE?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

You're lucky they're even allowing you to have this thread. You're on THEIR forum, it is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship, if you don't like it, LEAVE!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys, what are happened with Roger Ver's BTC which he send to Bitfinex? It are still on exchange? Why he made that? Maybe this BTC will go to a "war"
legendary

gembitz...

crypto the only place on the planet where everyones equal...and only knowledge is power
regardless of age,sex, race,color,religion,bank balance
Mr Pumperitis 2017 Smiley

but i'm not equal i'm superior in strength and knowledge ~ BCH is just an enormous troll = SELL SELL SELL :-D weeee
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
"Bitcoin cash is buoyant again today, but some hints of bull exhaustion are starting to show.
At press time, the bitcoin cash-U.S. dollar (BCH/USD) exchange rate is $1,340. As per data from CoinMarketCap, the cryptocurrency has gained over 9 percent in the last 24 hours.
The gains come after record highs near $2,500 last week, reportedly due to a flow of money out of bitcoin (BTC) and into alternative protocols following the suspension of a controversial plan to alter the bitcoin's code. However, overbought technical conditions pushed prices back to $1,000 yesterday."

Seen at: https://www.coindesk.com/bchs-new-combo-bull-exhaustion-limited-downside/

i think bch price will be 0,1 btc next week....considering what happen last week just a hype and people start to sell their bch to get btc right now...
legendary
gembitz...

crypto the only place on the planet where everyones equal...and only knowledge is power
regardless of age,sex, race,color,religion,bank balance
Mr Pumperitis 2017 Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"Bitcoin cash is buoyant again today, but some hints of bull exhaustion are starting to show.
At press time, the bitcoin cash-U.S. dollar (BCH/USD) exchange rate is $1,340. As per data from CoinMarketCap, the cryptocurrency has gained over 9 percent in the last 24 hours.
The gains come after record highs near $2,500 last week, reportedly due to a flow of money out of bitcoin (BTC) and into alternative protocols following the suspension of a controversial plan to alter the bitcoin's code. However, overbought technical conditions pushed prices back to $1,000 yesterday."

Seen at: https://www.coindesk.com/bchs-new-combo-bull-exhaustion-limited-downside/
wow, lols, ok you wana do this with me m8...lets do it.....

do you want people to pay high tx?   do you want people to use 3rd party segwit?  

answer these , ask me anything then we continue ..kl

just stop if we decide to get rid of segwit on the real bitcoin that possible..for now its working Wink lol
You cant lols
you really have no idea about the power of segwit,
how they could ban address, patents, increase tx fees , ban users, exchanges...shall i go on.....blockstream is a 3rd party business...not some charity.
charge to use a btc wallet...

umm actually i do ~ and i trust core way more than the confirmed trolls in charge of this outfit :-D fekkin chinks
trust core lols.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   segwetters.org
im sorry but you just came accross as stupid and racist....sad...

We can manage this game together
Sell now all
and when i tell you start buy
then repeat game

i wanna know who is BCH? lols ..anyone? OP??? :\ hmm
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student

do you want people to pay high tx?   do you want people to use 3rd party segwit?  

just stop if we decide to get rid of segwit on the real bitcoin that possible..for now its working Wink lol
You cant lols
how they could ban address, patents, increase tx fees , ban users, exchanges...shall i go on.....blockstream is a 3rd party business...not some charity.

umm actually i do ~ and i trust core way more than the confirmed trolls in charge of this outfit :-D fekkin chinks

We can manage this game together
Sell now all
and when i tell you start buy
then repeat game

You cant lols

i get the feeling BCH is a Chinese heist :-D ya fuck them chinky eyed scammers lol

THIS IS AMERICA!!!!

===> BTC FOREVERRRR!!! LOL
legendary

You cant lols

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

You cant lols

legendary

You cant lols

also btc is not working....its slow as fk and costs are extremly high to do a tx...have you not noticed lols

Jump to: