Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 490. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Is the BitcoinCASH Hashrate going down? It seems more profitable to mine BTC now. I think the story of BCH will end in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
What is others opinion here?

BCH just went up 4X , people made a lot of money ,  hell will freeze over before it ends.

We might see the flippening in the next 3 weeks. Wink

Do you think it will dump more?

prolly back to .05 lol :-D weeee ~ OUR GROUP IS sellingggg\\\

So why price doesn't move
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
wow, lols, ok you wana do this with me m8...lets do it.....

do you want people to pay high tx?   do you want people to use 3rd party segwit?  

answer these , ask me anything then we continue ..kl
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Is the BitcoinCASH Hashrate going down? It seems more profitable to mine BTC now. I think the story of BCH will end in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

BCH just went up 4X , people made a lot of money ,  hell will freeze over before it ends.

prolly back to .05 lol :-D weeee ~ OUR GROUP IS sellingggg\\\
I am a student

^wrong, weak hands must be shaken out, you think btc/segwot long term hodlers would sell cheap and reditribute?  no chance.

who is hodling the most? Ver Wu & Co ..don't be fooled by this group :-D it's an attack on the real bitcoin .
legendary
^wrong, weak hands must be shaken out, you think btc/segwot long term hodlers would sell cheap and reditribute?  no chance.

Look at what your getting for under $1400, 8mb super cheap and fast, #2 and soon to be #1 digital currency on the planet. = bargain
nice1 boraboy, grab em dips while you can....
a few days ago, at the same price range ($1300) it took only 4hrs to shoot as high as $2800....that was the entry of a few big players...
now more will follow and if we get a clear uptrend for 24-48hours...OMG, it will flip ( after the other day, i think i could flip this lols, it isnt as hard as first thought.)

The worlds richest people are wanting BCH btw  Kiss

BCH is going to dump hard unless they redistribute the coins its a most epic joke~ i hope you know this Wink weee
legendary
nice1 boraboy, grab em dips while you can....
a few days ago, at the same price range ($1300) it took only 4hrs to shoot as high as $2800....that was the entry of a few big players...
now more will follow and if we get a clear uptrend for 24-48hours...OMG, it will flip ( after the other day, i think i could flip this lols, it isnt as hard as first thought.)

The worlds richest people are wanting BCH btw  Kiss
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Bch hashrate: 4.511 Ehash/s -->+9.73% in 24 std
Activity: 266
Merit: 20

Activity: 70
finnally got some sleep ...ahhhh feeling fresh   Grin

good to see consolidation above $1k , building a new floor for take off... Wink

Lets have some fun tonight.....maybe even do a ROLL CALL  Kiss

Same here! had to stay up a few nights but last night price stayed very strong.

I like the current growth. I keep buying on the little dips.
Activity: 70
I think I may have an idea...

Coinbase has delayed release of BCH maybe because they wanted to wait for prices to be higher or they sold them all and don't have any hoping BCH would have died?

Im not sure what their deal is but I bet a lot of Coinbase members are pissed they missed the market swing Saturday/Sunday.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
legendary
finnally got some sleep ...ahhhh feeling fresh   Grin

good to see consolidation above $1k , building a new floor for take off... Wink

Lets have some fun tonight.....maybe even do a ROLL CALL  Kiss
Bitcoin charging $20 for transaction fee............joke currency making danger to entire cryptocurrency world.

FTFY  Wink

Core btc still broken:  93274 Unconfirmed Transactions

The results for BCash are impressive too, 8 blocks in 5 hours and  4-5k transactions. Is it all? And how much did they pay U to troll in this forum?

Tell you what take your dumb ass over to
Please anyone help me 3 unconfirmed transactions
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-anyone-help-me-3-unconfirmed-transactions-2401855

Explain to him why your broken coin is a great way to send.

By the way dummy,

Bitcoin Cash does not have close to 100 thousands unconfirmed transactions,

In other words go fix your shit before you insult someone else's house.

I am not promoting Bitcoin or Bcash and both tokens has they advantages and disadvantages. But You still didnt answer mine question. So for how much did You sell Your soul to promote BCash and write all this FUD in this forum?

For the Grand old Price of FREE ,  Cheesy
Thinking people can act without someone pulling their strings, unlike you of course. Kiss
Which is why you always assume everyone else is on the take, because you are.
I know you can't comprehend , but some of us have morals. Look it up in the dictionary, because I know you don't know what it means.  Tongue

I prefer freedom to slavery and your Banking cartel segshit coin will enslave the future generations.
Plus I speak truthfully not lies like you core shills, which is why I always beat you.  Wink

By the way, I don't FUD,

I  ENLIGHTEN : (give (someone) greater knowledge and understanding about a subject or situation.)
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bitcoin charging $20 for transaction fee............joke currency making danger to entire cryptocurrency world.

FTFY  Wink

Core btc still broken:  93274 Unconfirmed Transactions

The results for BCash are impressive too, 8 blocks in 5 hours and  4-5k transactions. Is it all? And how much did they pay U to troll in this forum?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-anyone-help-me-3-unconfirmed-transactions-2401855

By the way dummy,

I am not promoting Bitcoin or Bcash and both tokens has they advantages and disadvantages. But You still didnt answer mine question. So for how much did You sell Your soul to promote BCash and write all this FUD in this forum?
I am a student
i think i maybe buy some bitcoin cash to hold but the bitcoin cash so high . and i can waiting price going down to buy .

Me too , must take in the jail who pumped it quickly
If no fork can be the new bitcoin how are we going to update bitcoin one day ? lol

What are you talking about?  Bitcoin is constantly updated.  The very idea of a 'new (different) Bitcoin' is fraudulent.

i'm talking about HF not bug fixes... HF by essence creates a new chain, a new coin, so at some moment if the HF is contentious (Segwit2x for example) how are you going to deal with that ? stay with the old rules ? certainly not you are going to let the people decide and the longest chain will be considered as the new bitcoin

Bitcoin has upgraded many times and there are still many upgrades to come starting with schnorr signatures (more efficient), Confidential transactions (untraceable transactions), MAST (smart contracts) All these will be soft forks meaning backwards compatible with non upgraded nodes so no chain split needed

Soft forks are stupid, and when some of the miners roll back segshit and use the anyone can spent feature to steal the locked bitcoins.
Then you realize how stupid it was.
For Consensus to be Strong EVERYONE needs to update their nodes, allowing people to run old code without updated consensus, just shows you how stupid core really is.

Hard fork it or forget it.

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
If no fork can be the new bitcoin how are we going to update bitcoin one day ? lol

What are you talking about?  Bitcoin is constantly updated.  The very idea of a 'new (different) Bitcoin' is fraudulent.

i'm talking about HF not bug fixes... HF by essence creates a new chain, a new coin, so at some moment if the HF is contentious (Segwit2x for example) how are you going to deal with that ? stay with the old rules ? certainly not you are going to let the people decide and the longest chain will be considered as the new bitcoin

Bitcoin has upgraded many times and there are still many upgrades to come starting with schnorr signatures (more efficient), Confidential transactions (untraceable transactions), MAST (smart contracts) All these will be soft forks meaning backwards compatible with non upgraded nodes so no chain split needed

FTFY  Wink

Core btc still broken:  93274 Unconfirmed Transactions

The results for BCash are impressive too, 8 blocks in 5 hours and  4-5k transactions. Is it all? And how much did they pay U to troll in this forum?

By the way dummy,

Jump to: