Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 497. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hashrate moving proof for BCH Haters https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate  I hope they like paying more in fees than they transact.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Im watching the BTC hashrate drop. I think in a few hours BTC will dump 1000USD and BCH will jump to around 2000-2500. The fees are high for miners on the BTC chain but with a diminishing return on mining...

Heck I have no idea what will happen but I wish the BTC and BCH groups good luck and prosperity. Lets focus on destroying central banks and their damn usury and Inflationary enslaving fiat currency.

bch pump dump is finish. try again tomorrow!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
another thing worth mention is that others here did not get red ink from LAUDA.  why is that LAUDA?  There are many others that support this project?

Do you also hate trump too?

that must be the only reason.  Or maybe I was making way to much sense and the readers will come here and actually find good info amongst the concern trolling???
Im watching the BTC hashrate drop. I think in a few hours BTC will dump 1000USD and BCH will jump to around 2000-2500. The fees are high for miners on the BTC chain but with a diminishing return on mining...

Heck I have no idea what will happen but I wish the BTC and BCH groups good luck and prosperity. Lets focus on destroying central banks and their damn usury and Inflationary enslaving fiat currency.
Less hops. More wins.
180 usd to send btc in under 30 minutes..  that was posted last night before I went to bed.

Also I woke up to a negative feedback from LAUDA because I support this coin and understand what bitcoin actually is.

I know that the universe is laughing at LAUDA since this is ironic that I am getting negative trust for trying give bitcoin to the world again.  But such is life.

Dear members of this community please see what you can do to leave me a positive feedback if yu think I deserve.  And also what can be done about this abuse of power by LAUDA?

I am an unbanked man living in USA since 2004.

Bitcoin has been my only chance to live and work in society like all of you take for granted each day.

I am the one bitcoin claimed to be helping.  And now that bitcoin has been hobbled and the unstoppable idea of satoshi has found life in p2p cash I am blemished.

This blemish will hurt my chances to earn a living.  Does Lauda realize this?  I never gave advice to buy or sell or invest or not invest.

I only expressed my belief that this is the true bitcoin and I still think that even after being threatened then punished by LAUDA.

This is the saddest day of my life so far and I do not think this LAUDA has any shame for their despicable actions.

You poor thing. For what is worth, I don't think you should have been red tagged, or any of the other BCH shills, they're only trying to make ends meet.

Gary I would actually like to thank you for this comment.  Also may I explain that as an unbanked I am not here to speculate.  I am only here to prevent the death of bitcoin.  

You see I need bitcoin more than all of you do.

The day I heard about the fork I told my parents bitcoin died

I did this because I know that the top security researches have measured the network for how long it will be secure.  And if the network is split it will hur the security model.

Then I looked at the "white paper" for the first time and the issues more closely and found that this security model was allready attacked back in late 2010.

So once I realized this split was an effort to save the touring complete aspect of the coin I knew what side was the one that deserved my support.

THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH FOR ME SINCE I AM 100% unbanked and unenfranchised.

LAUDA just handed me a slow death sentence.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
It seems that we have a split in trust on BTC, BCC was a whale move and will not last longer, my 2silvers
Your 2 Bitcoin Silvers? I'm sorry it's hard to keep track.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It seems that we have a split in trust on BTC, BCC was a whale move and will not last longer, my 2silvers
180 usd to send btc in under 30 minutes..  that was posted last night before I went to bed.

Also I woke up to a negative feedback from LAUDA because I support this coin and understand what bitcoin actually is.

I know that the universe is laughing at LAUDA since this is ironic that I am getting negative trust for trying give bitcoin to the world again.  But such is life.

Dear members of this community please see what you can do to leave me a positive feedback if yu think I deserve.  And also what can be done about this abuse of power by LAUDA?

Bitcoin has been my only chance to live and work in society like all of you take for granted each day.

I am the one bitcoin claimed to be helping.  And now that bitcoin has been hobbled and the unstoppable idea of satoshi has found life in p2p cash I am blemished.

This blemish will hurt my chances to earn a living.  Does Lauda realize this?  I never gave advice to buy or sell or invest or not invest.

I only expressed my belief that this is the true bitcoin and I still think that even after being threatened then punished by LAUDA.

This is the saddest day of my life so far and I do not think this LAUDA has any shame for their despicable actions.

You poor thing. For what is worth, I don't think you should have been red tagged, or any of the other BCH shills, they're only trying to make ends meet.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
lauda is sick and should be banned from here tbh
Less hops. More wins.

I am the one bitcoin claimed to be helping.  And now that bitcoin has been hobbled and the unstoppable idea of satoshi has found life in p2p cash I am blemished by someone acting like a cult leader.

let me tell you something that BCH haters are missing. BTC fans love paying high fees.

Why not to use LTC or another similar alt coin for low fees?
Dogecoin has even lower fees Cheesy
Blocks are way faster too.
In many ways BCH is much like Doge.
Activity: 27

let me tell you something that BCH haters are missing. BTC fans love paying high fees.

Why not to use LTC or another similar alt coin for low fees?
Activity: 63
Let me tell you something that probably most BCH hardcore fans are missing
With the new update both BTC and BCH will have an averge block time of 10 minutes.

Taking into consideration that the reward for a bitcoin block is 12.5 + 5 (average fees)  and the price is 6500
And the reward for a bcash block is 12.5 + 0 fees an the price is 1200..
What do you think miners will choose to mine?

https://fork.lol/reward/blocks
The daily reward for BTC mining is 8 times more than BCH.

Go check the link again after the hard fork, bitcoin cash is more profitable to mine than bitcoin lol, haters gonna hate

We have never seen a flipening before and that's exactly what it is happening
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
BCH haters still hating even though BCH is 9.8% more profitable to mine and miners starting to move over to BCH.

With the new update both BTC and BCH will have an averge block time of 10 minutes.

Taking into consideration that the reward for a bitcoin block is 12.5 + 5 (average fees)  and the price is 6500

You are missing something right now the profitability benefit is pretty much 0% if the BTC fees are higher then it will just get more hashes the daily reward will be equal

The rest is about right more stable hashing on both chains and pretty consistent block times
BCH haters still hating even though BCH is 9.8% more profitable to mine and miners starting to move over to BCH.

Activity: 58

Damn that's good point, but I think BCH pump and dump will be coming ^^.. And probably good dump.. But in long term there is a change that BCH will go over BTC, but BTC will be still BTC
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

i think that you miss something. this would be true if the hash rate was the same. but they are not. you have to add this in your calculation.

and i don't support BCH btw.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Relevant to know is that there is only 1 Bitcoin which is definitely not called Bitcoin Cash...
Pump and dump shitty coin...

yes it always look like pump dump this BCH coin
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Relevant to know is that there is only 1 Bitcoin which is definitely not called Bitcoin Cash...
Pump and dump shitty coin...
Jump to: