Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 498. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BCH haters still hating even though BCH is 9.8% more profitable to mine and miners starting to move over to BCH.

Hi bora,

how much roger pay you when you post here? keep it up!

BCH pump dump happen again! ha

Well someone is pumping BTC for last time so they can sell their BTC and have larger BCH position.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BCH haters still hating even though BCH is 9.8% more profitable to mine and miners starting to move over to BCH.

Hi bora,

how much roger pay you when you post here? keep it up!

BCH pump dump happen again! ha
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Congrats on this great achievement soon you gonna rich keep doing this job. Having fun to read the comment into this thread. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
The Bitcoin Cash network has now been upgraded to support the new difficulty adjustment algorithm!  Smiley Smiley

https://cash.coin.dance/

Congratulations on the birth of BitcoinCashLegacy (BCL) BCH just dropped off the cliff

lols, so you now support a non existing old version of bch....what is wrong with you bro  Cheesy

btw , delete the useless snapshot, its already back up  Tongue

also...here come the megaaaaaa buy walls  Kiss
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
The Bitcoin Cash network has now been upgraded to support the new difficulty adjustment algorithm!  Smiley Smiley

Congratulations on the birth of BitcoinCashLegacy (BCL) BCH just dropped off the cliff

2017-11-13 20:58 Death of Corporate Bitcoin Dr. Record time of Death.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
legendary
while some view this as a pump....
others view it as demand out stripping supply at this price range.
We are almost spooned. Soon BTC will want BCH holders to spoon them during the Flippening. I feel bad for them that they had so much hate towards low fees.
I am trading all my btc for alts, might as well purchase BCH. If anyone is willing to sell, PM me. We can escrow or I go first depending on who you are. I'd like to buy 0.25 btc worth of bch only. No less or more.

Just use an exchange
Or just throw money in the toilet, same outcome.

Maybe or maybe we will see BCH hit 3000 today on a pump. Nothing wrong with pumping thats what the Federal Reserve does with the Stock market and their QE crap.
legendary
One week and this thread will be dead like the Coin BCH...Next days hype is over and many many people will loose money like on BTU last time.

Easily. And give it few weeks and than bch will hit 5000USD. Btc might fall under 100USD. We will see the flipping in the next time. Great time for all BCH believers.
I am happy that I sold all of my Segshit BTC.
hmmmm
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I am trading all my btc for alts, might as well purchase BCH. If anyone is willing to sell, PM me. We can escrow or I go first depending on who you are. I'd like to buy 0.25 btc worth of bch only. No less or more.

Just use an exchange
Or just throw money in the toilet, same outcome.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Just use an exchange
In a few minutes DAA will be down and Hashrate going back to BCH uncomfirmed BTC will go from 124k to 5,000,000 in a week.

You do know this benefits BTC more than BCH as it "should stop the wild swings and allow the 10-20% of miners to move over and the BTC difficulty to stabilise which means more consistent blocks and less backlog

We will just have to wait for the markets to decide this. It would be great if both coins kept climbing. Besides most pre Aug 1 coin holders are hedged.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
One week and this thread will be dead like the Coin BCH...Next days hype is over and many many people will loose money like on BTU last time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
In a few minutes DAA will be down and Hashrate going back to BCH uncomfirmed BTC will go from 124k to 5,000,000 in a week.

You do know this benefits BTC more than BCH as it "should stop the wild swings and allow the 10-20% of miners to move over and the BTC difficulty to stabilise which means more consistent blocks and less backlog
Jump to: