Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 511. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Is there any place I see a Timer ?

16 hours ?

what Time zone is this ? Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How many hours are left for this Tesnet upgrade or whatever ?  Cheesy

too long... 16 hours 23 minutes
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
How many hours are left for this Tesnet upgrade or whatever ?  Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
BCH will stand at this level $1350
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
What the hell is going on this is definitely something SNEAKY going on I wouldn't worry but the ONLY thing that worries me is the fact that bitmain has been accepting BCH only for almost a month now that is not a coincidence I think...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Traders volume is going down. Price is going down. I think, traders are getting tired now on pumping and dumping BCH. What is the situation now?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Most of the miners mining BCH instead of BTC. Look at the hashpower distribution. That's amazing.
Will back gain soon.Just a game.

https://twitter.com/slushcz/status/929705274859978753

:-D

lmfao
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
Most of the miners mining BCH instead of BTC. Look at the hashpower distribution. That's amazing.
Will back gain soon.Just a game.
bitcoin cash can be a good altcoin, yes indeed.
bitcoin cash BCH will replace position  bitcoin btc is king cryto  ! is this real ?

Sorry could you please rephrase?

Cool

CEO of BCH nikka<.<
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
bitcoin cash BCH will replace position  bitcoin btc is king cryto  ! is this real ?

Sorry could you please rephrase?
Activity: 35
Activity: 84
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
while bitcoin cash price rising up , and bitcoin  btc going down , miner remove pools and bitcoin with 150,000 trans unconfirmed

i think i will buy  some BCH for short term .
Curious as to how Polo and Bittrex have close to $2bil in 24h volume when I haven't even been able to load their sites during that time?

I assumed they are being DDOSed, but maybe some are able to use their sites?

Also seeing BCH price spreads as wide as $300 between exchanges, I suppose that's because some offer BCH/fiat? Or perhaps it depends on whether they support USDT Tether...

[email protected] will be .50+btc by tmrw? *:-D haa
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Curious as to how Polo and Bittrex have close to $2bil in 24h volume when I haven't even been able to load their sites during that time?

I assumed they are being DDOSed, but maybe some are able to use their sites?

Also seeing BCH price spreads as wide as $300 between exchanges, I suppose that's because some offer BCH/fiat? Or perhaps it depends on whether they support USDT Tether...
Activity: 87
I'm thinking, it only gonna get worse when B2x is activated. It will be pretty hard for BTC to come back from here. I can't even buy more BCH on the dips because I'm stuck.
Activity: 70
Sent some BTC over 24hrs ago- still not confirmed. I'm stuck, and don't know how long it would take to clear.

Probably in a few more days.
Activity: 87
Sent some BTC over 24hrs ago- still not confirmed. I'm stuck, and don't know how long it would take to clear.
Jump to: