Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 514. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20
Gavin is coming onboard! :-D BCH is going to be big!!\_(*^*))_/$$$
Gavin is a naive kid. This is the reality, i.e. BCH is an attack by the rich criminals.

Bad Kitty , you hate on Gavin , cause you Jealous

You support core weak coin, why not go help the people get their 700 million dollars that is frozen, because core coin is weak

why not fix your weak coin instead of bugging a strong coin that works

still 165299 Unconfirmed Transactions on your weak coin, bad kitty

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Hello. Can someone tell me what exactly happens now or what will happen? Will the price fall for bitcoin cash or rise? Thank you

Short term , anyone guess.

Long Term,  Bitcoin Cash Rise and core version of BTC dies.

OK. Thank you. then let's see what happens tomorrow. i hope the bitcoin cash goes up
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Hello. Can someone tell me what exactly happens now or what will happen? Will the price fall for bitcoin cash or rise? Thank you

It is going up and down, all the time, use it, trade, first buy and then sell higher, then buy again lower. Just do it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Gavin is a naive kid. This is the reality, i.e. BCH is an attack by the rich criminals.

Short term , anyone guess.

Long Term,  Bitcoin Cash Rise and core version of BTC dies.

Activity: 165
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
It seems that miners already started return to BTC. Total amount of uncomfirmed transactions started to decrease.

170175 Unconfirmed Transactions

Where you see that.  It seem higher to me.
Getting close 200000
11 Bitcoin blocks have been mined in the last hour, clearing >22k transactions.

Fork in fork ... We should handle with bitcoins name after forks. Bitcoin gold, silver, cash, diomand, usd, euro... I guess it will never end. Bitcoin's rich will be richest than bitcoin rich  Undecided  İt is like economic game turning araund crypto grandfather.
You shouldn't be surprised by the actions of con men.

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
damm dont move so fast!  was waiting on the bottem. under 1500 still good deal to me.

4k+  this time!  lets see how strong bch is
Activity: 70
It seems that miners already started return to BTC. Total amount of uncomfirmed transactions started to decrease.

Getting close 200000

Fork in fork ... We should handle with bitcoins name after forks. Bitcoin gold, silver, cash, diomand, usd, euro... I guess it will never end. Bitcoin's rich will be richest than bitcoin rich  Undecided  İt is like economic game turning araund crypto grandfather.

Only because the difficulty has been adjusted due to miners hashing BCH. Looks like Koreans woke up early! Get ready for some profits.

Getting close 200000

Number still over 150000 , so it not really drop til it below that.
It still way behind bad kitty.

$700 Million Stuck in 115000 Unconfirmed Bitcoin Transactions
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2394058

Core Coin is weak
Losing faith in BTC...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/losing-faith-in-btc-2394262
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
On the other hand we maybe surprised to see a lot of hash power stay with BCH if some groups have genuinely decided BCH is the better coin.
Genuinely decide something which is completely irrational? Yeah right. They'd have to be extremely stupid to the point where baboons could outsmart them. BCH is in no way better than Bitcoin nor can it even be compared? Centralization? Check. Fake Satoshi? Check. Fake CEO? Check. Con man Ver? Check. Roll Eyes

I used to not like BCH because of the Centralized idea but I realised as the mining power swaps over that power will dilute. How can BCH not have the potential to be a better coin or even be compared when it's based of the same foundation BTC was created on? It was a forked coin so it's not exactly a world apart. They've made a new generation BTC. The only thing holding it back is merchants being stuck with inferior 1mb blocks when BCH is capable of 8mb (oh did I just make a comparison?).

In terms of money chasing miners, BTC is looking a pretty poor choice on the sha256 algo anyway even ignoring BCH...
No.

whattomine seems to suggest the opposite of your reply with DEM & DGB looking like clear winners over BTC. All based off 1 x 14TH/s miner and yes I had the ASIC section selected.
https://ibb.co/hjawvw

The fact that the difficulty has adjusted and BCH is still much more profitable to mine over BTC may entice even more miners to leave BTC. That will hammer the BTC network even more and we could see merchants banning / stopping BTC payments next week in favour of accepting BCH (or it may just cause total chaos).

Use those forks to earn more btc. Why not?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Getting close 200000

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Yes. but they maybe switching back in less than 24hours after fork/upgrade.

Why will the new DAA be that broken as to make this hugely more profitable again the while idea is to stop that

Getting close 200000
Activity: 70

Yes. but they maybe switching back in less than 24hours after fork/upgrade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
The EDA will be fixed in less than 12 hours and then prices head north again.

If Im wrong then so be it. If Im right then so be it. its 50/50.

I think that we will hit 3000 tonight and Ill be selling to take profits.

This looks like a great investment strategy. Go for it!
Lets see what happens when the Koreans wake up.

Yes, those are biggest pumpers/dumpers.
Jump to: