Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 534. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
13 November fork gives everyone who owns BCH new coin called Bitcoin ABC ?
LOL! No, they're "fixing" the difficulty adjustment with a hard fork. By "fixing" it means more BCH mined to be dumped at this new ATH.

Assholes should be sat on , Not Heard.

When you hear them , it is a fart.

╥Aztek
Nice toilet humor, fits your MO just right.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
LOL! No, they're "fixing" the difficulty adjustment with a hard fork. By "fixing" it means more BCH mined to be dumped at this new ATH.

Okey, ty. Yeap I was wondering why it's growing so fast if no-one gets nothing from fork. But still in long term BCH may take over bitcoin with it's better system or they still want to create new version of bitcoin with 2mb blocks.. ?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

No, the hard fork is meant to be a protocol upgrade of the difficulty retarget algorithm. I doubt anyone will be mining this with the old software, so no new coin will be created.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

No you get nothing from the fork
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
It's bitmain pumping this so hard after taking all those payments in BCH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Volume has passed Bitcoin  Shocked   Is there any real threat of this flipping BTC ?  How high could this pump go ?  Really wished my portfolio had included even just 10% BCH before this pump. Cry

This is crazy. I had a few I sold last night now its up over $1300 

nobody thought about that. quite high right now. but hey it´s crypto Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Volume has passed Bitcoin  Shocked   Is there any real threat of this flipping BTC ?  How high could this pump go ?  Really wished my portfolio had included even just 10% BCH before this pump. Cry

This is crazy. I had a few I sold last night now its up over $1300 
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
November 13-14 all will be shaved
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
a few pages back i wrote that i sold for 906$. i have to admit that i never thought that the price could go that high.
i hope that not to many will get burnt even harder because the price went so high.
Well Gary I can't say you weren't appropriately named.
Right, I'm an asshole because you're retarded. That's just retarded.
Activity: 252
Not Found
Well Gary I can't say you weren't appropriately named.
I don't think you understood the answer.
Exactly. To paraphrase he asked you what would you buy if you sold your house today, and you answered, "my house". So yes your answer is incomprehensible.  

No, a house is a physical object in a set location. Bitcoin-Cash is a currency with shifting valuation.

Paraphrasing[1]

*1 to express the meaning of (something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.
Not Found
Exactly. To paraphrase he asked you what would you buy if you sold your house today, and you answered, "my house". So yes your answer is incomprehensible.  

No, a house is a physical object in a set location. Bitcoin-Cash is a currency with shifting valuation.
Question to all Bitcoin-Cash holders

If you would dump now all your Bitcoin-Cash, what coin would you buy with the profit ?

Bitcoin-Cash

I don't think you understood the question.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

If you would dump now all your Bitcoin-Cash, what coin would you buy with the profit ?

if you sould dump now all your bitcoin what coin would you buy with the profit ?
Not Found

Bitcoin-Cash

Bitcoin-Cash

Not Found

Bitcoin-Cash
Jump to: