Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 538. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
What's up with bitcoin cash will it overtake bitcoin?

Honestly am really confuse with this sudden pump with bitcoin cash lately, i mean what is the reason behind this surge, what purpose does bitcoin cash serves  that requires such attention, other good project with actual use case are still struggling to get a rise in price. Crypti is full of surprises Cool

Because Bitcoin Cash is the only successful effort launched by the big blockers and Blockstream haters. When many of the backers of the segwit 2x fork announced that the fork was a no go, the big blockers flocked to this project. Plus the upcoming hard fork may bring about a more consistent block time. It may even succeed in attracting and retaining some of the profit hunting miners. We will see in the next few days.

Well explained after next 48 hours people those buying at this high are going to cry and whining in this thread. Resources are going to run short which are being burnt to keep this pump going on. Those big greedy players will make money and small greedy buyers will loose money.

That's why the common wisdom is to buy the dips and sell the tips. Not FOMO and panic sell.  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Well explained after next 48 hours people those buying at this high are going to cry and whining in this thread. Resources are going to run short which are being burnt to keep this pump going on. Those big greedy players will make money and small greedy buyers will loose money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Though I don't believe so, it seems to be possible.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Honestly am really confuse with this sudden pump with bitcoin cash lately, i mean what is the reason behind this surge, what purpose does bitcoin cash serves  that requires such attention, other good project with actual use case are still struggling to get a rise in price. Crypti is full of surprises Cool
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
BCH: pump and dump forever!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
the flippening
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BCH: pump and dump forever!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
What causes Bitcoin Cash so high while bitcoin and altcoin are decreasing? Is it a bubble or is there a special development of this coin?

The wales are rigging the market, it's so obvious by now it's ridiculous. Gonna be a lotof hurt for a lot of folks soon.

Why its ridicoulus? It is flipping like every one knows some days before. And no one will get hurt, some days and it is 1bch = 1btc so this is the latest moment you can switch. If you are btc believer than wait for this if u believe in bch than buy now and make some earnings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
What causes Bitcoin Cash so high while bitcoin and altcoin are decreasing? Is it a bubble or is there a special development of this coin?

The wales are rigging the market, it's so obvious by now it's ridiculous. Gonna be a lotof hurt for a lot of folks soon.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Because this pump fits the agenda of the people who've been trying to hijack bitcoin for years and years.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Hashrate shift and BCH shills, it will flip back in a few days then BCH will dump and there will be many angry burnt traders. Only noobs think this huge spike will last, and those saying it will beat ETH and BTC that is hilarious. There is a small chance it could beat ETH market cap for a very short amount of time, but I doubt it and it won't last even if it does.

You will see a very very big red candle in the next 48 hours, be ready to sell.
Activity: 559
Activity: 350
Bitcoin cash is going crazy. I think its going to beat Ethereum.
let's see
I don't know why this coin price can growing rapidly and caused other altcoin price now down again. But you're right maybe bitcoin cash can beat ethereum and possible to beat bitcoin too
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
I like this BCH price rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
i looks like new money is coming in. or they sold their BTC first and then bought BCH with KRW.

40.66% of the trading volume is from trades on Bithumb: BCH/KRW
13.28% / Bitfinex / BCH/USD.

and this is interesting too:
it's all artificial on exchange there is very little happening on the actual blockchain

If it's as expected roger up to his games he's probably selling BTC at a slow pace to KRW to not crash the price too fast as to maximise his worth and then slowly buy BCH as not to cause the value to increase at a huge rate to do the same maximise his profits
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
1400 @ the moment hahaha
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Bitcoin cash is going crazy. I think its going to beat Ethereum.
let's see
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
i looks like new money is coming in. or they sold their BTC first and then bought BCH with KRW.

40.66% of the trading volume is from trades on Bithumb: BCH/KRW
13.28% / Bitfinex / BCH/USD.

and this is interesting too:
it's all artificial on exchange there is very little happening on the actual blockchain
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Why is this shitcoin pumping?  Anyone know?

You calling Bitcoin as a shitcoin?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Why is this shitcoin pumping?  Anyone know?

Roger selling his BTC stash for BCH as announced and expected price rose FOMO kicked in more started doing the same and will be followed by the dumping afterwards this is not sustainable it's all artificial on exchange there is very little happening on the actual blockchain
Jump to: