Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 535. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Question to all Bitcoin-Cash holders

If you would dump now all your Bitcoin-Cash, what coin would you buy with the profit ?

Activity: 93
Merit: 5
This Bitcoin Cash pump is insane.  Problem is, I don't think it's done.  2018 will be a very interesting year for BTC  BCH.   I'm glad the 2x fork didn't happen.

there seems to be claims that fork might take place as well.. internal politics are getting stringier day by day..!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
This Bitcoin Cash pump is insane.  Problem is, I don't think it's done.  2018 will be a very interesting year for BTC  BCH.   I'm glad the 2x fork didn't happen.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

That guy claimed to be Satoshi.. You definitely want to listen to someone with that sort of agenda, anything to make money off you.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
legendary
Does BCH pass marketcap of ether today? Very possible.

With all the big players already in and the south Koreans throwing money at BCH you bet your ass there is a huge selloff coming, anyone willing to play with fire buy in now.. Any risky traders expecting a higher top go ahead and buy in now, see what happens within 48 hours.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Does BCH pass marketcap of ether today? Very possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I really dont know what the fak is going on
Thanx god i dont have BTC or BCH at this moment , i really would not know what to do
No money, no problems Cheesy

Segwit Bitcoin is vaporware, it doesn't work, there are almost 90k unconfirmed transactions there, but BCH with lower fees and faster transaction fees are the real bitcoin. Salute to Bitmain!
BCH shills can only dream of having 10% of the BTC transaction volume. They can't even get anywhere near 1k transactions in a block, let alone 90k.
you dont seem to know much do you gary asshole  Cheesy

Here go learn why btc/segwitcoin is dying.....setwetters.org  Kiss
Yes I'm only doing this since 2010, I'm clueless, I've never seen pump and dump bitcoin forks, ever! Please enlighten me oh great Chinese keyboard warrior.
Well look it here, 0.2 is no more, that happened a lot sooner than I anticipated.
lols, ok so you support blockstream and their corp vision of btc... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I support the chain with most transactions, like I said, if BCH comes anywhere near the TX volume BTC has I will dump all my cold storage and go all BCH, as well as apologies to each and every one of you.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Thanx god i dont have BTC or BCH at this moment , i really would not know what to do

Segwit Bitcoin is vaporware, it doesn't work, there are almost 90k unconfirmed transactions there, but BCH with lower fees and faster transaction fees are the real bitcoin. Salute to Bitmain!
BCH shills can only dream of having 10% of the BTC transaction volume. They can't even get anywhere near 1k transactions in a block, let alone 90k.

Yes I'm only doing this since 2010, I'm clueless, I've never seen pump and dump bitcoin forks, ever! Please enlighten me oh great Chinese keyboard warrior.
Well look it here, 0.2 is no more, that happened a lot sooner than I anticipated.
lols, ok so you support blockstream and their corp vision of btc... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary

you dont seem to know much do you gary asshole  Cheesy

Here go learn why btc/segwitcoin is dying.....setwetters.org  Kiss
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Its honestly not rocket science. When you hold BTC hold the same amount in BCH.

https://s17.postimg.org/ypal1l1en/07_E13_EBF-39_CB-4_AF6-89_BD-_CE93_ED78_FB3_F.jpg
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
well atleast now i know bitcoin wont surge as often as it used to do, BCH is the new surge seeker.
legendary
What a ticking time bomb this is, if you buy in now you are going to be very angry in a few days. Good luck to all of you!

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
is there a site or a forum about the global miners activity ? where to know, which miners will support which coin..is there a news base someone ?
Another big push up incoming....  Grin Cool

If 1mb, slow, expensive segwitcoin can be $7k+ ....
think how much one 8mb super cheap and fast , true upgrade of bitcoin...Bitcoin cash will be worth  Shocked Shocked Shocked
The "slow 1mb expensive segwitcoin" has quite a few years on this mere fork. Even if BCH is pumped above BTC it is still just a few months old fork that only chinese miners use.
so what?....either way as time passes and BCH gets older it will be worth far more than what it is right now  Tongue
I highly doubt that, it will eventually become unsustainable for the chinese miners to dump BTC for BCH. There are no where near enough transactions to justify the 8MB blocks and no where near the BTC userbase, all they can do is pump and dump until it's worthless. Not that I mind, I'll enjoy shorting BCH once this pump is over. More real bitcoins for me.
legendary

think how much one 8mb super cheap and fast , true upgrade of bitcoin...Bitcoin cash will be worth  Shocked Shocked Shocked
The "slow 1mb expensive segwitcoin" has quite a few years on this mere fork. Even if BCH is pumped above BTC it is still just a few months old fork that only chinese miners use.
so what?....either way as time passes and BCH gets older it will be worth far more than what it is right now  Tongue

think how much one 8mb super cheap and fast , true upgrade of bitcoin...Bitcoin cash will be worth  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Jump to: