Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 541. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Party was over. Now its time to turn back to under 0.1 btc. For me its totally useless. Like etc.

Yes, i don't know why whales are pumping this coin in the market without any value. People should understand BCH is just pump coin where many people will loose hopes once it dumping back to previous value.
As my idea bitmain pushes bch on market. They probably have huge load of bch. Now they try to make money also from trading.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
Everyone in this game is to make money so focus on maximizing your profit from these pumps while you can instead of loosing time in counter comments. Jihan Wu has repeatedly said that BCH is BCH and there should not be any confusion in this. Coinbase will release BCH in large number then will see if the increase in value lasts or not.

Unlike segshit core supporters ,

Bitcoin Cash Supporters can think for themselves.

Bitcoin Cash is the Real Bitcoin , no matter how Jihan tries to play nice with the segNitWits.

Coinbase probably sold off all of their Bitcoin Cash Coins, which is why they have not released them back to their users.
Now Coinbase is having to buy those coins back or risk a lawsuit that could bankrupt them in Jan 2018.

╥Aztek

Why is it called Bitcoin Cash if it is the real Bitcoin?

I was told it was just to confuse you.
Mission accomplished.

╥Aztek

It didn't confuse me at all - means that your mission failed (again). You seem to rather be confused to call Bitcoin Cash = Bitcoin.
I also have no problem with the high amount of unconfirmed transactions, since it's just the result of another spam attack and it will go down soon. BCH is nothing more than a free airdrop to me, that I can liquidate into the REAL Bitcoin (BTC) at pumping times. Btw. a big Thanks to the guys that paid me more than 1100$ for my BCH crapcoin yesterday.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Party was over. Now its time to turn back to under 0.1 btc. For me its totally useless. Like etc.

Yes, i don't know why whales are pumping this coin in the market without any value. People should understand BCH is just pump coin where many people will loose hopes once it dumping back to previous value.
legendary

Maybe now is good time to sell BCH and buy BTC

If you want to lose money.
feel free

example:
Bitcoin Cash just increased back ~$1000 , so you would have just missed a $70 gain per coin.

╥Aztek
I think bitmain pushes bch for raise cause they stop selling miners with btc. Now they accept bch probably they have huge investment on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
How come blocks are never even 100kb in size but the limit is astonishing 8Mbs? What was the point of forking?

The point was

1. To Block Segshit from being in the block chain
2. Increasing the Transactions Capacity so the fees are lower and transactions complete faster

Segshitcoin is currently 100 thousand unconfirmed transactions, with people complaining that they paid $14 to send $187 , and the transactions still have not arrived.
Only the stupid waste money & time like that.

╥Aztek
But that's rather pointless since nobody is even using BCH to come anywhere near the 8MB block size, It's like installing wind splitters and wings on a pinto. It may look "cool" to some, but it's stupid and it is not doing anything functional. Even with 200kb block size limit, BCH would have cheaper fees, since nobody cares about this shitcoin expect for chinese miners who dump BTC to buy this crap.
Even if BCH does get wide spread adoption, and 8MB blocks get filled to the last byte, full nodes would have to store (by my rough estimate) more than 100TB data.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student

Maybe now is good time to sell BCH and buy BTC
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
Everyone in this game is to make money so focus on maximizing your profit from these pumps while you can instead of loosing time in counter comments. Jihan Wu has repeatedly said that BCH is BCH and there should not be any confusion in this. Coinbase will release BCH in large number then will see if the increase in value lasts or not.

Unlike segshit core supporters ,

Bitcoin Cash Supporters can think for themselves.

Bitcoin Cash is the Real Bitcoin , no matter how Jihan tries to play nice with the segNitWits.

Coinbase probably sold off all of their Bitcoin Cash Coins, which is why they have not released them back to their users.
Now Coinbase is having to buy those coins back or risk a lawsuit that could bankrupt them in Jan 2018.

╥Aztek

Why is it called Bitcoin Cash if it is the real Bitcoin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
How come blocks are never even 100kb in size but the limit is astonishing 8Mbs? What was the point of forking?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Yes, the biggest supply is still locked up in Coinbase.

It is difficult to predict, but of course there will be substantial selling pressure on BCH in the weeks after the release. BTC community has a lot of ammunition there.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
One announcment and Bitcoin start free falling whil Bitcoin Cash is doubling with a hugh market volume. Of course people start thinking if today will be the day which we could refer as a flip in Bitcoin history in the future. These kind of topics are causing even more speculations as well. I am sure they are enjoing a lot right now. I have no doubt that the end will be very brutal.

These are only the first shots in the first battle of a long war.

BCH has a diifficult fight to gain traction against such a large community as BTC.  The issues are reinforced by the amount of institutional money which will flow via CME and other futures contracts.

I have no doubt that all cryptos will suffer for a long time, but it is the most effective way of proving consensus (like knocking heads together). The whole market needs a shakeout, and a price crash would be healthy for the long term. It has to happen, and it is overdue now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I like BCH rise.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is Bitcoin.

You need help brother. This is not only wrong, this is severely damaging.
Cry more. Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin

And bitconnect (bcc) is bcash (bch).
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
One announcment and Bitcoin start free falling whil Bitcoin Cash is doubling with a hugh market volume. Of course people start thinking if today will be the day which we could refer as a flip in Bitcoin history in the future. These kind of topics are causing even more speculations as well. I am sure they are enjoing a lot right now. I have no doubt that the end will be very brutal.

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Market observers expected hot money to flow from Bitcoin to altcoins after the Segwit2x hardfork was cancelled.
Instead, the entire altcoin market  seems to have crashed along with Bitcoin, while Bitcoin Case surges alone.

wait a little to draw conclusions ?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Here is leaked email from blockstream Exec. in case you missed it.

link below suggested song accompaniment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7c29kk/blockstream_investor_emails_leaked_shows/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJ4O-nSveg

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
BCH has updated its maximum, then and ETC will update too, wait 25-30 soon
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Congratulations on the mempool!!  

BTC unconfirmed transactions: 102,282

Has there been such high numbers before? Is BTC dying?

Edit: Never mind, it has been this big before:

Maybe one day bch's creators will be manly enough to start a pump and not spam the bitcoin blockchain too. I know that's a huge ask.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Market observers expected hot money to flow from Bitcoin to altcoins after the Segwit2x hardfork was cancelled.
Instead, the entire altcoin market  seems to have crashed along with Bitcoin, while Bitcoin Case surges alone.
Jump to: