Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 536. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
u r not alone..after canel the segwit2x fork i thought it..but i miss to buy it.. now i am a little bit afraid that BCH can flipp BTC

I had a feeling about it a week ago that the price of BCH will go up. Unfortunately I didn't follow my instincts and ignored BCH. Now I am at the outside looking in. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Another big push up incoming....  Grin Cool

If 1mb, slow, expensive segwitcoin can be $7k+ ....
think how much one 8mb super cheap and fast , true upgrade of bitcoin...Bitcoin cash will be worth  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
oh I did not see. Everyone was talking about Nov 18th

All the Alts are, everything is down.

BCH has just wiped out the whole entire crypto space in past couple of days

Only Bitcoin off course the King of Jungle also wounded a bit.

But this is such a crazy pump. lolll in just one day ! So risky to be holding this right now but who knows maybe it keeps pumping.

Crazy Crypto World Shocked
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
wow. wu jihan going to become rich because of this. new era of btc. now more satoshi but wujihan im the near future.

next time people will said i want to buy 1 wujihan. that equal to 0.00000001 bch.. haha

Activity: 350
Guys, what will happen to BCH tomorrow? Should i drop BCH before or after the fork?

The common wisdom is to buy on rumor, sell on news. I would say just after the fork. I could be wrong, though.

I agree with you, usually in cryptocurrency trading, if there is rumor we have to decided want to buy or sell. Then after news officially release we have to also decided want to buy or sell. So we must thinking fast for decide
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
How come I did not know about this Fork  Roll Eyes

I Only Knew about the Nov 15 th Fork.

How did I miss this news ?? Is This really a Fork going on ??

Yes but it shouldn't give you a second coin it's just a network upgrade to fix the work of the original incompetent dev by his own work again which should have been found during testing the first time
Like there was *any* testing before BCH was launched.
This is what you get when miners are allowed to make code changes, it's exactly like letting children drive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I had a feeling about it a week ago that the price of BCH will go up. Unfortunately I didn't follow my instincts and ignored BCH. Now I am at the outside looking in. Embarrassed
Merit: 154

Yes but it shouldn't give you a second coin it's just a network upgrade to fix the work of the original incompetent dev by his own work again which should have been found during testing the first time
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Guys, what will happen to BCH tomorrow? Should i drop BCH before or after the fork?

The common wisdom is to buy on rumor, sell on news. I would say just after the fork. I could be wrong, though.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14

Bch can't walk above Bollinger Band for long time...
Merit: 109

Activity: 350
three days ago , anyone bought BCH will x3 investment congratulations guys , i missed and now i following it

the bch price  so high .
Just wait until the price correction, usually it will down if the price increase highly. Or you can buy this coin at current price for long term investment, i think will profitable as long as you can wait for long time
Merit: 154
three days ago , anyone bought BCH will x3 investment congratulations guys , i missed and now i following it

the bch price  so high .

Yes anyone that bought when it was low has the opportunity to profit well but anyone buying now is setting themselves to go to bed and wake up finding a huge crash happened
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Made by profit! bye bye wont risk anymore
Activity: 181

the bch price  so high .
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
wow. wu jihan going to become rich because of this. new era of btc. now more satoshi but wujihan im the near future.

next time people will said i want to buy 1 wujihan. that equal to 0.00000001 bch.. haha
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
It seems the competition is no longer between Bitcoin Vs Altcoin, nor is it Bitcoin Vs Ethereum but it seems we've moved to a new era of Bitcoin vs BitcoinCash
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

sell me your pain Cool  ez
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Today doesn't feel like a pump day anymore, it's almost like a flippening day... BTC going down, BCH going up. Very strange...
Jump to: