Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 544. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
what happened? it's crazy! especially most of other altcoins are dropping, BCH and BTG are so strong!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BTC & BCH daily volume is now exactly equal!

Daily volume of BCH just surpassed BTC!
Which Exchange/Platform?
Its fun watching these ButTC holders sell at 1000+ they don't have any idea that its heading to 2000 by Thanks Giving. or they are super smart and just taking profits to snatch up more.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
BTC & BCH daily volume is now exactly equal!

BTC: Unconfirmed Transactions: 86,223
BCH: Unconfirmed Transactions: 250

Yeah all those BTC holders pretty pissed with probably a 24hour wait time. I used to sell my BTC for LTC and then transfer... Saved time and was much quicker. Now i just hold my BCH and send it to paper wallets in about 30 seconds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

does this fork of 13 November mean that if I have 1 BCC I would get 1 "NEwBBC" on my wallet?

If this is correct, will the exchanges allow you to have this "NEwBCC"?

Its more of a fix to the EDA. Not aware of any miners not in support.

It will be interesting to see how the new DAA will work out because at the time of the fork BCH should be hugely unprofitable so will require dropping a lot to become profitable again

does this fork of 13 November mean that if I have 1 BCC I would get 1 "NEwBBC" on my wallet?

Its more of a fix to the EDA. Not aware of any miners not in support.

Since there are only a few miners the chances of a split is very tiny unless any wanna go rogue there will continue to be just the 1 BCH
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

I find it interesting that yesterday it started pumping the day I had to withdrawal everything from Bitfinex.

What you may be experiencing is Roger Ver selling off the rest of his Bitcoin for Bitcoin cash now he has decided to go all in
I find it interesting that yesterday it started pumping the day I had to withdrawal everything from Bitfinex.
Bitcoin cash price had a nice grow today, i'm wondering if this was only shortterm and if the price keeps around $900-$1000.

Im long on BCH.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
I must say I was kind of embracing BCH when it first came up on the crypto market, it has real advantages over Bitcoin original blockchain and I still love the idea. But a second fork? Do we really need this? Does Bitcoin really needs this? Hard to say
2nd fork is crazy...and even worse for btc (no replay attack afiak)

Bitcoin cash will be over $1k soon

(i had a dream last night , bch was $960 lols )

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dreams do come true  Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is one day I would have liked to see how the Troll box at Poloniex would have sounded - I bet volumes and peaks would be even higher if the Troll Box still existed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Bitcoin cash price had a nice grow today, i'm wondering if this was only shortterm and if the price keeps around $900-$1000.
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
I have to say I expected more crowing on this thread.  Good day for Bitcoin Cash. 

Will be interesting to see if it can sustain it.  This is the first time I've had much optimism for it.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
It is currently 22.1% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

1. bump BCH
2. switch your miners to a BCH pool
3. Huh
4. profit!
Merit: 254
Sorry to intrude, but I heard that Bitcoin Gyrsur is the new Bitcoin nao. Where can I trade my cripple segshell coins pls?

Yes! Bitcoin Gyrsur is the real deal, it's supported by the wealthy elite and ready for mass adoption.

Bitcoin Classic is not the real Bitcoin.  This has been confirmed by Crack White.

I hope it comes with comically centralized mining and PBoC oversight.  Kiss
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Lot of bitcoin experts and bitcoin whisperers these days. 
Jump to: