Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 543. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is Bitcoin.

You need help brother. This is not only wrong, this is severely damaging.

dont' underestimate the role of the many newcomers now present in crypto area.
by much BCH is more easily accessible for them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

Another bitcoin whisperer ^^^   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
24h volume  Shocked

1   Bitcoin            $5 288 330 000   
2   Bitcoin Cash     $5 235 670 000   

That is really impressive.
Bitcoin Cash has been gaining momentum. It is very possible that it will be a decent rival of bitcoin.

Not rival! BCH is Bitcoin! BTC is SegWit fake and not Bitcoin! This is not a "regular" momentum. There is a flippening which is about to happen! BCH will become "Bitcoin" and "BTC" will die! Whatever amount of BCH you buy below $1000 is very good.

The prediction, 1 Bitcoin will be about $500.000. It means this must move very high and very fast!

Remember, BTC is not Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is Bitcoin. BCH is the one which will be $500.000!

See, this is exactly the damage that is being caused.

People begin to talk like they've been hardcore-brainwashed. Not funny at all.

BTC is Bitcoin.  BCH is a parasite altcoin brazenly feeding of the Bitcoin brand.

All you have to do, is educate yourself and actually READ the whitepaper of Bitcoin... Electronic Peer-to-peer Cash. Not "SegWit" 2 3 4 layered with middle men in it! Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is Bitcoin. Not because of my words, but because of the whitepaper!

In satoshi's early posts on bitcointalk he said himself that a 2nd layer solution would be needed in the future

The whitepaper is not a bible don't treat it like one

24h volume  Shocked

1   Bitcoin            $5 288 330 000   
2   Bitcoin Cash     $5 235 670 000   

Bitcoin Cash has been gaining momentum. It is very possible that it will be a decent rival of bitcoin.

Not rival! BCH is Bitcoin! BTC is SegWit fake and not Bitcoin! This is not a "regular" momentum. There is a flippening which is about to happen! BCH will become "Bitcoin" and "BTC" will die! Whatever amount of BCH you buy below $1000 is very good.

The prediction, 1 Bitcoin will be about $500.000. It means this must move very high and very fast!

Remember, BTC is not Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is Bitcoin. BCH is the one which will be $500.000!

See, this is exactly the damage that is being caused.

People begin to talk like they've been hardcore-brainwashed. Not funny at all.

BTC is Bitcoin.  BCH is a parasite altcoin brazenly feeding of the Bitcoin brand.

Come sunday/monday when the network goes live depending on timezone with current value BTG will be a instant top 5 coin

i really, really hope it doesn't. that's gonna make the entire crypto space look like an even sillier place than it does already.

Agreed, I really hope that doesn't happen as well. This is truly beyond silly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
24h volume  Shocked

1   Bitcoin            $5 288 330 000   
2   Bitcoin Cash     $5 235 670 000   

Activity: 173
Merit: 11
24h volume  Shocked

1   Bitcoin            $5 288 330 000   
2   Bitcoin Cash     $5 235 670 000   
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BCH has broke 1000 4 times today.

Come sunday/monday when the network goes live depending on timezone with current value BTG will be a instant top 5 coin

i really, really hope it doesn't. that's gonna make the entire crypto space look like an even sillier place than it does already.

KNow what the BTG fees will be? if they want it to be like gold its probably spot plus 30 bucks.

Fees will be cheaper than BCH is value is lower the blocks wont be full and they have said that they will increase block sizes if its needed

This is competing in the GPU space and this is a huge space overall much larger than in the ASIC space

Just going on the current BTC count of 16,674,512 x $214.85 (current futures price) = $3,582,518,903

Current #5 is LTC at $3,216,776,019 so this would take the #5 spot and knock LTC down to #6

Now this is close and when mainnet goes live there will be some dumping so this may change but as mainnet gets closer the price is increasing

KNow what the BTG fees will be? if they want it to be like gold its probably spot plus 30 bucks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

what happened? it's crazy! especially most of other altcoins are dropping, BCH and BTG are so strong!

BTG , Bitcoin Gold is a bad joke.
They have not even released a wallet yet.

╥Aztek

The full wallet/node will be released as soon as mainnet goes live you can also generate a key pair now from https://btgwallet.online/

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
long term BTC is not better. It can't handle the amount of transaction. a medium for exchange has to work quickly. Imagine going to the grocery store and waiting 1 hour to check out.

BCH is scaleable. BTC segpoo is poocoin. maybe that should be the new nickname. POO (Poocoin)

i keep seeing this 'bitcoin cash' is faster thing. it certainly is faster when a block is arriving every thirty seconds. that's about to be cured at which point it's just as slow or fast as bitcoin.

No! BCH is the real Bitcoin. It can scale FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD! ONE WORLD CURRENCY, PHEONIX RISING!

https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/928067676685049857

A "home server" cluster that handles scale to 12,000,000 Tps on modified Bitcoin cash node today. 3 pb storage 7290 Xeon phi cards 65 million sig ops / second Rocks linux cluster Infiniband IOT. Cash. All global commerce for 7 billion ppl More! Scale to infiniti. Today

and all it needs is 42 gbps internet. i've been stuck on 8 mpbs for the last decade so i guess i'll be able to join in in the year 127,400 ad.

You can add more transactions per block.  Hence you get confirmed faster and for less fees bruh.

And you also are wrong on your other point. he is saying for commercial adoption to scale today.  But that is not needed today.  But if he did not say that naysayers would complain it cannot scale.  regards
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
long term BTC is not better. It can't handle the amount of transaction. a medium for exchange has to work quickly. Imagine going to the grocery store and waiting 1 hour to check out.

BCH is scaleable. BTC segpoo is poocoin. maybe that should be the new nickname. POO (Poocoin)

i keep seeing this 'bitcoin cash' is faster thing. it certainly is faster when a block is arriving every thirty seconds. that's about to be cured at which point it's just as slow or fast as bitcoin.

No! BCH is the real Bitcoin. It can scale FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD! ONE WORLD CURRENCY, PHEONIX RISING!

https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/928067676685049857

A "home server" cluster that handles scale to 12,000,000 Tps on modified Bitcoin cash node today. 3 pb storage 7290 Xeon phi cards 65 million sig ops / second Rocks linux cluster Infiniband IOT. Cash. All global commerce for 7 billion ppl More! Scale to infiniti. Today

and all it needs is 42 gbps internet. i've been stuck on 8 mpbs for the last decade so i guess i'll be able to join in in the year 127,400 ad.
Reach 1090$ at CEX.IO i did not beleive, but I sold at 0.14. Profit is more important than loose, and never knows where will be top of price.
 BTC is better solution for long term, i think, but who knows.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have a question about BCH. It will be added to payment proccesor , like on Neteller, Skrill and bitpay , if yes when, next year?
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
Anybody knows what is going on at Trade satoshi? BCH transactions are not working.
What is going on? And i also do not have in balance any more.
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
Reach 1090$ at CEX.IO i did not beleive, but I sold at 0.14. Profit is more important than loose, and never knows where will be top of price.
 BTC is better solution for long term, i think, but who knows.
Jump to: